GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday WordWolf

Raf

Hey Wolfie.  What time did you say you were gonna stop by my house?  I got the cuffs and the horse whip all ready so I can give you your birthday spanking.  Bwhahahahahaha.

(Yes, I'm fully aware that you *will* get me back for that crack.  I HAD to do it, it called to me, or maybe I've been awake 24 hours and counting and I'm getting silly. :)  I hope you have a wonderday day my friend!)

Happy Birthday WordWolf!!!!

May this Birthday Honor Your Wisdom and show You how well You are Loved!!!

Word-1.jpgwolf-1.jpgthbday20.gifto You and YourthGlitterMisc_02_rdd.gif

of well thought outWORD.gif. They are Your Gifts11b2c2ee.gifj0384668.jpgpoems-5.gif

With Love RainbowsGirl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE MOST DECENT AS WELL AS PROLIFIC POSTERS HERE AT THE GREASESPOT CAFE!..........A "JEDI" RETURNED TO WIELDING A LIGHT SABRE OF HONESTY AND OBJECTIVITY, BRINGING WRY HUMOR AND INCISIVE ANALYSES TO THE SCREENS OF MANY "WOLFIE-FANS" HERE AT OUR FAVORITE CYBER-CAFE!

SINCEREST BEST WISHES FOR MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS CELEBRATED IN HEALTH, STRENGTH, PERSONAL JOY, AND..............................PEACE.

Happy birthday, Word Wolf - one of my favorite posters! What always comes across in your posts is a genuine love for people and Scripture. Your critical thinking skills and incisive comments are truly an inspiration...and you're the first wolf I've grown to trust. :wub:

Here's one of your brothers howling a birthday song for ya

oomh_wolf_6_big.jpg

Edited by T-Bone

It's not today. It was within a week of today (not saying whether it's earlier or later).

Happy birthday, old friend.

Thanks kindly. Thanks especially for not putting the exact date up- I hate giving my

personal identifiers to all of cyberspace. :)

I HAD to do it, it called to me, or maybe I've been awake 24 hours and counting and I'm getting silly. :) I hope you have a wonderday day my friend!)

I've made as few posts like that. Not here, but I've made them...

TO THE SCREENS OF MANY "WOLFIE-FANS" HERE AT OUR FAVORITE CYBER-CAFE!

"Wolfie-fans?"

:biglaugh:

I have fans?

*falls over laughing*

I hope everything is going well in your life.

To quote Hamlet, on fortune's cap I am not the very button, neither the sole of her shoe.

(Things haven't been thrilling, but they haven't blown chunks either.)

I can say, however, this past year, for me, was a distinct improvement.

And of course, thank you to everyone I didn't have a snappy comeback for

(Belle, Jeff, RainbowsGirl, bfh, Ham, T-Bone, act2, frank, PurpleDays, doojable, watebuffalo).

And thanks to all have thought nicely for me but didn't post.