GreaseSpot Cafe

Current TWI headcount?

JustThinking

Welcome Stayaway :)

That is encouraging to hear that folks are still leaving, that they feel like there are options to putting up with stuff they shouldn`t have to. I knew people in fla when I left, some of the hardest of the hard core...I loved them before they became that way, I always wonder if they ever woke up, if they ever left.

Edited by rascal

Welcome, Stayaway, you finally made the break. Think you may have been a lurker here for a while and you know that there is nothing out here that can hurt you. You will not be a grease spot by midnight unless you eat too many of the Cafe's donuts, LOL.

Last one out, close the door, please. Rosie, if that's you, suggest you empty the swimming pool as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

We used to have to sing that stuff at dinner in FLO, hand motions and all..

Picture that, if you dare, fifty grown people singing kiddie songs.

Roll Away was bad enough, all by itself.

:asdf:

roll away wasn't so bad . . . maybe I'll change my mind on that later . . .

But still, I'm sorry to hear that you also were forced to endure such excruciating madness . . .

:biglaugh:

When I was there the numbers were all hush hush. I can tell you that it's common for limb coordinators who do not want to work a secular job to keep people on the books who left long ago. Pathetic.

I hear every now and then about one kicking the bucket. Don't really care to hear that information but we all know it's happening. Wonder if they're dying faster than they can get possessed and walk away.

When I was there the numbers were all hush hush. I can tell you that it's common for limb coordinators who do not want to work a secular job to keep people on the books who left long ago. Pathetic.

That went on even back in the early 80's.

I remember a new Limb Coordinator showing up, thinking that there would be 12 twigs in out town. He was supposed to double as the branch coordinator and another Corps grad had the assignment of twig area coordinator, overseeing 3 or 4 twigs. What he found was that the previous LC had split all the twigs just before placements so that there were 12 itty bitty twigs, some with only 3 people in them at placement time. By the time ROA rolled around most had re-merged and the guy found 5 medium-sized twigs.

That went on even back in the early 80's.

I remember a new Limb Coordinator showing up, thinking that there would be 12 twigs in out town.

It just goes to show ya that some stay around to avoid coping with life. I guess they call that being focused on spiritual matters...lol... :smilie_kool_aid:

I was looking at facebook and out of silliness looked up the Way. They are alive and well in facebook world and have a lot more members than I realized just on facebook. :(

about of third of my friend requests come from these critters . . . I guess I don't look as possessed on the internet as I do in real life.

I was looking at facebook and out of silliness looked up the Way. They are alive and well in facebook world and have a lot more members than I realized just on facebook. :(

But I couldn't just search them out with The Way I just tried I got some other church guy.

And remember on Face book you friend all your friends and their friends etcetera so what appears to be a lot of people may not be so many as you think

But I couldn't just search them out with The Way I just tried I got some other church guy.

And remember on Face book you friend all your friends and their friends etcetera so what appears to be a lot of people may not be so many as you think

It is a group page--called followers of the way we love God and His word--has 1200 something members

haven't seen it.. there was some kind of page hosted by current way guy.. I think they pulled the plug on it..

now they are on facebook? for how long I wonder..

There's been a fair number of smaller twi groups . . . "We love God but not the Trinity" I found comical.