GreaseSpot Cafe

Is this who I think it is?

copenhagen

After that, Rosie and Harvey went down the laundry list of women involved with indiscretions and "counseled" them.

Eeks, pray tell. did Harvey start with Rosalie since she lied about how much, and when she knew?

A resounding yes. Working in-house is Gary Frederick who gives much legal-esque advice, even though he is not a lawyer. I believe they still use Baker Hostetler, but who knows. http://www.bakerlaw.com/

The attorneys definitely have a hand in running the show by counsel. Basically, from my understanding, it boils down to this: In that a church's practices do not violate established laws the church may continue in it's practices. Personally, I think they really push the envelope on this one and sooner or later they will screw with the right person who will be savvy enough to document the case and file suit with a competent attorney. They have in no way abolished all of the old, illegal practices and many of the top leadership are totally ignorant of Human Resource matters.

Well..........it seems that twi ALREADY messed with the wrong person! When craig martindale kept chasing "the skirt" of F3rn All3n AND HER HUBAND FOUND OUT AND CONFRONTED LCM FACE TO FACE.....twi has been on its heels ever since!!!

Twi cannot UNDO their past.....and Rosalie cannot retract her deposition statement of KNOWING MARTINDALE'S SEXUAL PREDATION. If Rosalie knew it......who else? How far-reaching does this list go? Just to name a few.......Donna, Don, Wanda, Howard, Emogene, L3nder, (L's wife?), Fred3rick, (F's wife?), Security guys, President's Cabinet?, other staff women? etc, etc.

Is there any wonder why Rosalie's "leverage of power" is over? Too many know the dirty little secrets and favortism runs rampant. One cannot effectively administer when partiality is in play........and twi has a load of "insiders" (inside the corruption-belt).

Even L3nder, the gun-strapping loyalist of guardian of the secrets, after his work-slot at twi, seeks part-time work elsewhere in the surrounding community. And, with him doing it......how many others?? Oh, how the "walls of zion" are crumbling around them....

Thinking about the 'settlement"..

no amount of money could rectify (in my opinion) what da way did to the a**%ns..

about three quarter of a million might rectify at least financially what involvement cost me.

and that's just financially..

I had a lot of other life issues stolen from me.. I can't exactly claim it was, or was not the fault of da *ministry*..

but they sure didn't really help me in that regard..

oh well.

So rosie, gang, et al..

just send a check. To The Squirrel, New Knoxville, Ohio. They will know where to send it, I'm sure. Along with any questions, regarding the bible, life, etc. You know the drill.

:biglaugh:

So.. where you couldn't supply the answers, we'll call it "even". OK?

just in case you don't "get it"..

this is where the Squirrel wants the money to go:

http://nwoarc.info/

make it about 200K..

that'll pretty much make everything financially even..

well, its the closest group I could find. Shouldn't be too hard to find the address..

and don't send these guys questions about the bible. I'm sure they won't know what the hell you are talking about..

:biglaugh:

Just a thought...

Maybe they're sending Linder out to work so that he can "abundantly share" 15-20% of his commissions.

Buy some blessings from God, or whatever.

Good friend, we maintain the website for the people who become exposed to them.

An old man, going a lone highway,

Came at the evening, cold and gray,

To a chasm, vast and deep and wide,

Through which was flowing a sullen tide.

The old man crossed in the twilight dim;

The sullen stream had no fears for him;

But he turned when safe on the other side

And built a bridge to span the tide.

"Old man," said a fellow pilgrim near,

"You are wasting strength with building here;

Your journey will end with the ending day;

You never again must pass this way;

You have crossed the chasm, deep and wide -

Why build you at the eventide?"

The builder lifted his old gray head:

"Good friend, in the path I have come," he said,

"The followeth after me today

A youth whose feet must pass this way.

This chasm that has been naught to me

To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.

He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;

Good friend, I am building a bridge for him."

Will Allen Dromgoole (1860 - 1934)

That is reason enough for GreaseSpot to continue and thrive don'tcha think?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe if we offered him immunity from too many bunfights at the Cafe, he'd tell all here?? :biglaugh:

(Yeah, right.)

• 2 months later...

2) Did all these GS threads finally awaken L3nder, as well? :biglaugh:

L3nder has leeway because he knows where all the bodies are buried. Rozilla is well aware of the political implications and potential legal exposure that sh1t-canning him would bring. Although being a control freak, I'm sure she mutters to herself continually over the moonlighting. I mean, how dare someone have areas of their life that she can't control!

Has around 40 homes listed now. Cool.

NO he doesn't those are homes that are listed in the office he is in or in a group of offices that his broker has... I work in Real Estate I know how these things are worked.

his web site has a crawler that pulls in all the listings for his office.

IT is standard Procedure

Uless you go on to the actual lisitng service and look at each listing you won't be able to tell whose listings they are. IT will show in his web site as his listings.