GreaseSpot Cafe

Never ending drama

OldSkool

I hear lots of news about people leaving the way international en masse in one state. I hear of troubles in another couple states. I hear of long standing followers marked and avoided for something their adult son was involved in....lots of news it seems.

Why is it Rosalie and her cohorts ALWAYS have to have some cause to chase after? some "erring" followers to pursue? some nasty dissidents to mark and avoid? Do these idiots realize they are cutting off their own supply of resources to rule the "church" with? much more heinous is their abuse of good people, so they think Sometimes I think that perhaps there is nothing to do with the way international is sit back, grab some popcorn and watch them implode.

Perhaps Vicster always was chasing "problems" as well?

Why is it Rosalie and her cohorts ALWAYS have to have some cause to chase after? some "erring" followers to pursue? some nasty dissidents to mark and avoid?

My guess is that that's the way insecure people assert authority. By crushing some people, they make others glad they weren't in that group. Re-enforcing their authority and righteousness to the untouched group.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates

I didn't know they were still kicking people out. I thought they were "nicer" now.

Nicer = the bum's rush is no longer standard operating procedure. They never stopped marking and avoiding people. I marked and avoided them for their divisions and offenses contrary to doctrine. :anim-smile:

I hear lots of news about people leaving the way international en masse in one state. I hear of troubles in another couple states. I hear of long standing followers marked and avoided for something their adult son was involved in....lots of news it seems.

Who, what, where??? News, please, OldSkool.

Maybe they're running people off so that they have fewer people overall to [have to] share that pot of money with.

Why is it Rosalie and her cohorts ALWAYS have to have some cause to chase after? some "erring" followers to pursue?

Any sleezebucket can micromanage and point how the flowers on the altar SHOULD have been placed. But proactive leadership is hard to find.

Real leaders are those IN FRONT......not pushing and prodding from behind.

:evildenk:

Chockful makes mention of it in the Adam Hirschfeld thread.

SoCrates

Ya, basically the directors in their masterful handling of the Hirschfeld incident have managed to run off most of the great state of Colorado!

Hap, I knew some great folks in Denver, long ago. I wonder how many of them are still around? Or, were, maybe. Other places in Colorado, too.

Sad.

Ya, basically the directors in their masterful handling of the Hirschfeld incident have managed to run off most of the great state of Colorado!

Yeah, apparently you can push people too far. From what I hear apparantly one of the local sleazebucket former state coordinator is now trying to start his own nonprofit ministry. Another John Lynn Jr. When will all the sheep wake up and stop being fleeced?

I am glad nobody gave the TWI BOD firearms though. By now they would all have the same limp from shooting themselves in the foot. This is a perfect example of when ego meets incompetance.

They are experts at screwing up and calling it the will of God. I wonder if their "masterful handling" of things, where people leave in droves, is part of that accumulated wisdom that John Rupp told me was in great supply at the director level! :eusa_clap:

They are experts at screwing up and calling it the will of God. I wonder if their "masterful handling" of things, where people leave in droves, is part of that accumulated wisdom that John Rupp told me was in great supply at the director level! :eusa_clap:

Yea, they have an accumulation of something, that's for sure. I'm sure all the prayers for them involve not finding Ex-Lax in their coffee accidentally. That would be a disaster with all of that accumulation.

By crushing some people, they make others glad they weren't in that group. Re-enforcing their authority and righteousness to the untouched group.

SoCrates

Reminds me of the Bill Cosby routine (I believe it's in his video "Himself") where he comes home to find his wife screaming, "Bill!!! I want you to kill your son!!!" At which point his reaction was, "Thank God it's not ME she's mad at." Walk away like Renfield: "Yes, Master. Kill the son. He-hee, he-hee, he-heeee." :rolleyes:

George

• 6 years later...