GreaseSpot Cafe

If You Sincerely want Out of twi

krys

You know you don't want to stay....but you're afraid to leave. I've been there. So have many others. I will help you. I will share all my experiences as far as I can. I can't give you what I don't have....and that's money. But I can teach you what you need...and maybe, maybe put you in touch with some of my cohorts here and there who will help.

I will not help you into a splinter group...that's still twi of a different flavor.

PM me and we'll start working on it.

Or if you can't or don't want to speak with people - read the boards here. Prepare to be shocked to the core.

Or if you've left and are thinking of going back...as I was...Google brought up GSC before The Way International...and after About The Way forum, I never got as far as TWI.

There are enough escapees worldwide that you needn't feel alone.

Edited by Twinky

Feel free to contact me through this site, too. I'm open to answering questions and you may find my journey helpful. You can read it here on the front page. Affinity for Windows.

I am more recently out than some here on the board - Was in through LCM and then Rosalie. Was "raised in the Word" as well. You can PM me if my experiences could help you.

Edited by JavaJane
  • Upvote 2

Many of us are now Christians who are MORE devout than before, who care MORE

about GOD since we care LESS about MAN. With all the time you're spending

to please twi, how much time do you have to care for your family (which is

required by God), to learn His Word (and not just go over and over and over

whatever few subjects twi puts on tapes this month) and really, to learn

more about God Almighty (rather than hobble yourself with what ANY group

says about Him)?

• Upvote 1

From an outsider with family who are deeply involved with the way and splinter groups this is an excellent place to gather information and make great friends who can inform you on the workings of TWI...

To have an understanding on what it takes to move beyond TWI.

Opening of the eye's of what really happens at TWI.

Questions are welcomed here and will not be frowned on.

I've made minor contributions on GSC exposing the supposed kinder and gentler way international for what it really is. I am open to questions as well, so feel free to PM me. My advice....get out as soon as you can.

• 5 years later...

Great post Krys!

I have been here in this position.It took me 2 years to finally make that decision.Can tell you it has been the best decision I ever made.When your gripped by fear,doubt and worry I have been there.I was raised in twi from 5 years to my exit at 26.So walking away was not easy.

My purpose is not to draw you away from christian values but help expose the way for who they really are.Just read a few in the forums.

If you are around here at the cafe I am available to chat or mail 

Yours, Hg30