GreaseSpot Cafe

Time's a wastin'!

waysider

It's less than 2 months away!

S.O.W.E.R.S 2012

If you start now, there may be still time to get all those dechomai's and lambano's penciled into your Bible.

And don't forget.....

"Any volunteer may be dismissed at any time and/or program cancelled at sole discretion of those charged with oversight."

"Our foundations are rooted in the principles taught in the Power for Abundant Living series and the Way Corps principles as enumerated by Dr. Wierwille ....."

Golly...based on a class that's been shown to be an error filled work of plagiarism and the principles of a drunken sexual predator, who, according to his own teachings, was riddled with devil spirits.

Doesn't it just break your heart to realize you can't join right this very minute?

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

"Our foundations are rooted in the principles taught in the Power for Abundant Living series and the Way Corps principles as enumerated by Dr. Wierwille ....."

Well, at least its rooted in the plaf series and wierwille's cloning principles......

Where do I sign up?

They can STILL only "acommadate" only twelve students?

I dunno..

twelve?

enough to sow, till, and harvest the man(little bitty boy) of gawd's turnips or something?

No matter what you do *son*.. you will still only be a *boy*..

sorry for you.. sincerely.

Well, at least its rooted in the plaf series and wierwille's cloning principles......

Where do I sign up?

skyrider,

This is very important, don't forget, this is a clone ministry, only your clone can sign up!!

Thank god for modern science. :blush:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_Love

This was the same time of the big funeral.. of the Hippy.

very interesting to me..

so you've seen the Light.. where do you now go..

back to the Shadows, again. Out where an injun's your friend..

I can only remember the quote regarding the stream..

:biglaugh:

Actually, I think last 40 years show very well where we went from there. <_< :wacko: :blink: :o

:biglaugh:

Second verse same as the first. And they have a small following of youngsters. I only hope they don't reach the fountain of middle age only to realize they wasted their prime.

Projecting a few years into the future, I wonder what program survivors will call their support site.

Today, we have the Greasespot Cafe. Maybe they'll call theirs the Podunk Truck Patch.

Mississippi Churnin'.....as in "churnin' out another clone."

MV5BNTEwMjQwNzcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYwNjExNA@@._V1._CR343,0,1362,1362_SS100_.jpg

I'm looking for a few good prospects. Do you know anyone that is willing to throw everything in their lives away, willing to get up and leave their families, willing to have everything that they have taken away from them, are willing to leave their friends behind, and give it all away, leave everything behind?, so that you they can hear the truth that hasn't been heard since the 1st century that.............................Then, come join us. Well teach you.

Edited by Human without the bean
  • Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
On 7/7/2012 at 1:19 PM, waysider said:

It's less than 2 months away!

S.O.W.E.R.S 2012

If you start now, there may be still time to get all those dechomai's and lambano's penciled into your Bible.

And don't forget.....

"Any volunteer may be dismissed at any time and/or program cancelled at sole discretion of those charged with oversight."

Way, fool me once, shame on you!!  Fool me twice, shame on me!!  I think I will pass on SOWERS.  Personally, I don't see it lasting all that long, but perhaps I will be proven wrong.

I am pleased to say that a few years ago, I managed to dissuade a young man from going to join this group.  Don't think he particularly believed me about the "parent program."  Thought Sowers would be all nicey-nicey.  But it lodged the concerns in his mind.

I prayed about it too and have a recollection that he couldn't get a visa, or some such.  And th young man got a job in a small nearby town and moved away to there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Twinky said:

I am pleased to say that a few years ago, I managed to dissuade a young man from going to join this group.  Don't think he particularly believed me about the "parent program."  Thought Sowers would be all nicey-nicey.  But it lodged the concerns in his mind.

I prayed about it too and have a recollection that he couldn't get a visa, or some such.  And th young man got a job in a small nearby town and moved away to there.

Twinky, good for you!!!  I'm sure a lot of people wish they had never gotten involved with TWI.

Here’s a funny excerpt from   Sowers WOWs  

"…Think for a moment, about losing your ability to breathe. A human being cut off from taking a breath will snap into a frenzied instinct and fight for oxygen. So should our ministry to reconcile God’s children back to him. What destroys a person’s ability to breath? Disease and asphyxiation…

…To digress back to the analogy of asphyxiation – while it might seem very evident to a person that they were being choked, keep this in mind: The strongest man could be suffocated at the hands of the most feeble child if the man were so terrified, or so convinced, that his ability to escape the situation was impossible. The Adversary is so far beneath your feet, don’t forget it…"

== == == ==

The 2nd paragraph seems contradictory to the 1st paragraph. I agree with the 1st idea – a person will instinctively fight for air and fight to break free….if…say, an attacker was trying to strangle them –

But

I don’t follow their rationale of the strongest man being suffocated by the feeblest child because he is terrified of the situation – that there is no way out. So...self-preservation - one of our strongest - if not THE strongest of natural instincts is trumped by fear ?!?! ....Absurd ! What hypothetical nonsense !

Ya know…to psyche out people by fear must run in the wierwille bloodline…what a pathetic bunch of losers.

Edited by T-Bone
clarity
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Here’s a funny excerpt from   Sowers WOWs  

"…Think for a moment, about losing your ability to breathe. A human being cut off from taking a breath will snap into a frenzied instinct and fight for oxygen. So should our ministry to reconcile God’s children back to him. What destroys a person’s ability to breath? Disease and asphyxiation…

…To digress back to the analogy of asphyxiation – while it might seem very evident to a person that they were being choked, keep this in mind: The strongest man could be suffocated at the hands of the most feeble child if the man were so terrified, or so convinced, that his ability to escape the situation was impossible. The Adversary is so far beneath your feet, don’t forget it…"

== == == ==

The 2nd paragraph seems contradictory to the 1st paragraph. I agree with the 1st idea – a person will instinctively fight for air and fight to break free….if…say, an attacker was trying to strangle them –

But

I don’t follow their rationale of the strongest man being suffocated by the feeblest child because he is terrified of the situation – that there is no way out. So...self-preservation - one of our strongest - if not THE strongest of natural instincts is trumped by fear ?!?! ....Absurd ! What hypothetical nonsense !

Ya know…to psyche out people by fear must run in the wierwille bloodline…what a pathetic bunch of losers.

T-Bone, I agree!  I think the Wierwille family were a bunch of losers!!  The grandson must know what a POS his grandfather was, yet he wants his ministry to be like his grandfather's.  Dip Sheet!!!

On 7/7/2012 at 1:53 PM, skyrider said:

Where do I sign up?

Way, where do we sign up, and how much will it cost??!!!   No F-ing way would I have anything to do with this kid, or his ministry.  With all the information on the Internet, about TWI, how could anyone with a brain be involved with this BS ministry??

On 7/7/2012 at 1:38 PM, waysider said:

Golly...based on a class that's been shown to be an error filled work of plagiarism and the principles of a drunken sexual predator, who, according to his own teachings, was riddled with devil spirits.

Doesn't it just break your heart to realize you can't join right this very minute?

Indeed it does!!  Let's all join!!  How far is Mississippi from DC??

On 7/7/2012 at 10:56 PM, Ham said:

They can STILL only "acommadate" only twelve students?

I dunno..

twelve?

enough to sow, till, and harvest the man(little bitty boy) of gawd's turnips or something?

No matter what you do *son*.. you will still only be a *boy*..

sorry for you.. sincerely.

Ham, I feel sorry him, I really do.  I think he is being used. When the bubble bursts, he will be the one getting all the flack.