GreaseSpot Cafe

Spiritual Discernment in Aurora, CO

OldSkool

Just curious.. where did you find this humble piece of prose, Oldskool?

:biglaugh:

Oh, I never give up a source publicly. I'll DM you. I didn't get it from their facebook pages....we aren't friends. :biglaugh:

Edited by OldSkool

Buzz-words....yeah...I see people talking on face book and find myself wondering if they would actually be able to communicate without all the "way speak", or have a simple conversation that doesn't have PFAL related material at its center.

........I cannot imagine that someone displaying this behavior around believers and true friends would have gone unconfronted. Not to mention being delivered as he sat in a teaching or sharing of God's Word by someone being energized by God's spirit. Or reported to the authorties. Life is real damn serious - exactly why we all need a savior and why we need a household of friends who speak the truth in love.

Well...........I find it hard to believe that L. Craig Martindale was allowed, and insulated by twi's inner circle, sexual predation access to corps and staff women from say, 1980-1999. Year after year, the soon-to-be-twi's-president was groomed by none other than twi's "wolf preying on her little female lambs".....mr. wierwille, himself.

And, John.......speaking of CONFRONTATION, have you completely erased from your memory the night when P@ul All#n phoned you and DEMANDED A FACE-TO-FACE CONFRONTATION WITH MARTINDALE.....??? Remember, John? Paul demanded that you and rosalie be present when he confronted predator martindale about sexual assaults towards his wife, F#rne. So, late at night.....in February, 1999.....in martindale's office, in the "corps chalet" with J0hn L!nder nearby brandishing a glock 9mm, P@ul All#n DEMANDED FOR THE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION OF MARTINDALE.

Remember, John Reynolds? You were there.....and newly installed as Secretary-Treasurer of TWI.

Wouldn't the sexual predation of corps/staff women be considered devilish? In all that is truth and uprightness, of course it is. Yet, you sided in martindale's corner......and P@ul & F#rne were bum-rushed off twi property in the middle of the night by a security guard with a 9mm firearm. What a night of hell they experienced. Thankfully, the All#ns won the out-of-court settlement AND martindale was ousted from twi per the advice of twi's lawyers. Yep, the lawyers had to give "spiritual counsel" to John and Rosalie to get them to act responsibly.

So, John......you might be able to "counsel" the schlubs at headquarters about confrontation, but those of us who heard first-hand testimony of martindale's sexual predation KNOW how twi circles their wagons to "protect their own and their image."

If this is your idea of "being energized by God's spirit" John......you've got a long way to travel. <_<

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

Oh, I never give up a source publicly. I'll DM you. I didn't get it from their facebook pages....we aren't friends. :biglaugh:

Well, I'd rather like to know where it's from, too.

Doesn't sound like the JR that I knew and worked with for a long time.

He can spell better than that, too.

twi's had nothing of substance to offer for decades.

This "Monday Morning Quarterback" routine is particularly sad.

"Gee- if it had been us, we'd have seen the trouble coming. Too bad you didn't have us there."

As other posters have made obvious,

those same twi'ers were unable to identify the trouble that was before their noses

when they had the chance. So, their claims of being able to head off trouble is an

especially empty claim.

Then again, empty claims-and empty chairs- seem to be the order of the day for twi nowadays.

:offtopic:

What would Linder do with the bloody gun, anyway?

TWI is abusive but not so far as I'm aware has it actually got round to actually murdering its members. Yet. Caused people to kill themselves, yes, but killed them actually, no.

If Paul had launched himself at LCM, maybe Linder would have shot at him to defend LCM, d'ya think?

But Paul was in control of himself and found other actually more devastating ways to attack LCM and TWI.

Linder and that gun...so many stories...wonder if it was loaded? If he knew how to use it?

Just another way to intimidate and threaten. What a splendid example of Christian love and kindness.

What a scenario.

Paul gets as red in the face as LCM during a Sunday sermon. Linder thinks Paul is threatening LCM. Linder shoots Paul and kills him. Then, he has to shoot and kill F3rne so that she can't expose this as well. Then, everyone present has to secretly dig a hole in the Way Woods to bury them. Or would they weight the bodies and drop them in the pond? And also they have to clean up the location where this took place.

Mmmmm - can't see any of the trustees or their spouses wanting to do that much work, really.

And then, Paul's secret letter exposing all the information comes to light when he fails to check in with his lawyer, friends, whoever.

Twinky

You're trying to apply logical thinking to something that defies logic. There is no way anyone can be sure how the scenario might have played out. One thing I know, though, is that when someone points a gun at you, you have to assume it is loaded and there is a possibility they will use it.

What would Linder do with the bloody gun, anyway?

If Paul had launched himself at LCM, maybe Linder would have shot at him to defend LCM, d'ya think?

Linder and that gun...so many stories...wonder if it was loaded? If he knew how to use it?

Linder has had firearms training as a reserve Sheriffs deputy. Safety officers at the way used to be armed and went through firearms training. Heck, they used to have an outdoor firing range on grounds at HQ behind the large dirt mound on Southland Road, the same humongous dirt mound that came from digging the large overflow pond to the north of the OSC. Linder is quite proficient with firearms.

well.. most *major* corporations have some kind of protocol to handle something like that.. like an unarmed person receiving "treatment" on the wrong end of a firearm..

In twi's case, I wonder how far down the list "call an ambulance" or "call the authorities" is listed..

probably depends on the circumstances. You know, "revelation" given only once can change..

I cannot imagine that someone displaying this behavior around believers and true friends would have gone unconfronted. Not to mention being delivered as he sat in a teaching or sharing of God's Word by someone being energized by God's spirit. Or reported to the authorities. Life is real damn serious - exactly why we all need a savior and why we need a household of friends who speak the truth in love.

Ummm......do you mean UNCONFRONTED like wierwille and his sexual predation ways?

Ummm......do you mean UNCONFRONTED when martindale, geer, don, howard, etc. circled the wagons for wierwille?

Ummm......why wasn't wierwille "delivered from cancer" an adv class specified devil spirit, John?

And, yeah...."Life is real damn serious" and EVERY CHILD OF GOD should be guarded from attacking wolves. But no,

corps and staff women were MOST VULNERABLE when they were in close proximity with mogs and motorcoaches. Under

the guise of "spiritual authority and concern for their growth"......the "mog" (cough, cough) goes to the liquor cabinet

to start the "counseling session." Get the girl a little tipsy, and drop her defenses.......and then, assault her.

Life is serious....and twi's so-called mogs were the scum of the spiritual sewer.

But, hey John......go ahead and stand on your little soap box in that know-nothing, do-nothing cornfield cult.

You must feel mighty proud to have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with that Okie martindale.......ppffffffttttt.

Heck, they used to have an outdoor firing range on grounds at HQ behind the large dirt mound on Southland Road, the same humongous dirt mound that came from digging the large overflow pond to the north of the OSC.

Naw, OS. That's where the bodies are buried! :B)

Ummm......do you mean UNCONFRONTED like wierwille and his sexual predation ways?

Ummm......do you mean UNCONFRONTED when martindale, geer, don, howard, etc. circled the wagons for wierwille?

Ummm......why wasn't wierwille "delivered from cancer" an adv class specified devil spirit, John?

And, yeah...."Life is real damn serious" and EVERY CHILD OF GOD should be guarded from attacking wolves. But no,

corps and staff women were MOST VULNERABLE when they were in close proximity with mogs and motorcoaches. Under

the guise of "spiritual authority and concern for their growth"......the "mog" (cough, cough) goes to the liquor cabinet

to start the "counseling session." Get the girl a little tipsy, and drop her defenses.......and then, assault her.

Life is serious....and twi's so-called mogs were the scum of the spiritual sewer.

But, hey John......go ahead and stand on your little soap box in that know-nothing, do-nothing cornfield cult.

You must feel mighty proud to have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with that Okie martindale.......ppffffffttttt.

snagged you beetch

twi's had nothing of substance to offer for decades.

This "Monday Morning Quarterback" routine is particularly sad.

"Gee- if it had been us, we'd have seen the trouble coming. Too bad you didn't have us there."

As other posters have made obvious,

those same twi'ers were unable to identify the trouble that was before their noses

when they had the chance. So, their claims of being able to head off trouble is an

especially empty claim.

Then again, empty claims-and empty chairs- seem to be the order of the day for twi nowadays.

Yeah.....with all twi's empty chairs, they're speaking out in an attempt to remain relevant.

Could it be that more and more people are dismissing twi as a source of anything relevant anymore?

And, twi leadership are noticing their slippage of rulership,...er, leadership.

"You NEED us" is the message....and more are simply saying, "No, we don't."

I listen to Bill O'Riley on Fox regularly.

This is like hitting yourself with a stupid stick regularly.

Sometimes he makes me want to pull what's left of my hair out.

Now there's a picture that just says "fashion statement".

He's brilliant but he hasn't a clue about the very essense of life which you and I know is spiritual.

Brilliant wihout a clue yet you listen to him regularly. Apparently you are most comfortable with walking contradictions. With you being in TWI, of course that makes sense.

He's got that microphone that millions of people, mostly Christians listen to, as if he has something so important to say hat we need to put down whatever we have in our hands or minds and take heed, and yet he demonstrates regularly his lack of understanding of what is truly important.

Wow - if you'd just replace "millions" with "a hundred or so" and change all the gender adverbs, you could be talking about Rosalie.

Tonight in his "Talking Points Memo," he said that "no one understands why something like what happened in Colorado in that movie theater take place. Something so basic as how good and evil works and he's a blank making tens of millions a year. Geezzz, he must be brilliant, someone, I want to listen to, to heed.

Now it becomes clear why you are targeting him. Simple envy. A mic to millions, making tens of millions a year. You are jealous of his influence.

Then, because of his influence, he tells the country that they do not know why things like this happen either. Some people, born again Christians, heard his compelling statement and swollowed it hook line and sinker, because of their lack of conviction and understanding of the Scripture and it strikes uncertainty and even fear in their hearts. Neither God nor the Adversary work in mysterious ways. Being stupid in this day and time is a personal decision. This tradgedy was done by a troubled and devil possessed man who had no friends or close associates who were instructed in the manifestations of holy spirit. Or, who were familiar with the Stability of Our Times, God's Word, or, frankly, even good horse sense. Had that power-filled circle been in place, he'd probably not have been in that theater last night.

I don't know why that guy did that either. Why did he let himself go so far? Yet strangely, I am not uncertain or fearful. However, I might be more motivated to strap on a weapon going out in public. John sounds like he knows by experience the personal choice of being stupid. Of course if the guy had a support circle of people around him there would have been a lot less likelihood of him cracking like he did. Oh, BTW that sentence on power-filled circle makes no sense whatsoever. What are you referring to? There is so much BS wayspeak in that sentence you can't even identify the subject. A power-filled circle of Stability of Our Times, God's Word, and horse sense?

He planned this for weeks, gathering fire arms, explosives, body armour, chemicals, wireing, etc. He dropped out of medical school a month ago. Hello! These things telegraph that something very unusual and probably important, not to mention, devilish, is going on to anyone who cares about this man.

Hey Einstein, ever consider that one of the problems there is that nobody did care about this man? When he was going off the deep end he cut off communications with his friends. And nobody cared. Or they would have done one of the things you mention.

I cannot imagine that someone displaying this behavior around believers and true friends would have gone unconfronted.

Which probably would have sent him off the deep end sooner.

Not to mention being delivered as he sat in a teaching or sharing of God's Word by someone being energized by God's spirit.

Yeah maybe if he just had a Sunday Teaching Service CD that would have made all the difference. I mean, that way he might have shot himself out of sheer disgust or boredom and never made it to the theater.

Life is real damn serious - exactly why we all need a savior and why we need a household of friends who speak the truth in love.

Yes, we all need a Savior. I use capitals on that word to distinguish it from the dashboard variety that you can use for your own purposes. And we all need friends. Real friends. You know, not like TWI friends, who distance themselves from you the further the proximity of your lips grow from Rosalie's @$$.

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...