GreaseSpot Cafe

If TWI admonishes homosexuality, why/how does it tolerate its leader's homosexuality?

citygirl99

Maybe I'm just not getting it, but how do the sheep tolerate its leader's homosexuality ... not that there's anything wrong with homosexuality.

Three words.

In the closet.

No one in TWI would ever think there was something amiss with Rosalie and Donna. Really, outside of astute observers at HQ, few people know how close the two of them are. Very few people know that Donna has a very active hand in running TWI. She is at least Rosalie's sounding board, if not adviser.

Heck I would venture that Donna is Rosalie's partner, though Rosalie likely has the final say when they disagree.

The simple answer is they don't know about it. How is this possible? The same way that VP and LCM's escapades escaped detection for decades. They hide the behavior. They hide the relationship. They don't live together. They aren't seen in public much together.

There are several threads around here putting together all of the factual pieces that highlight pretty clear evidence of this.

TWI members would largely think we are possessed in bringing this up and putting together those facts. However, they are brainwashed and superstitious. I have seen what happens to people who question RFR about the 2 supposedly recovered lesbians who lived in a single bedroom in the basement of her house for years. Rosalie gives the public answer "they said they were delivered". Then she proceeds to target the person asking questions and have any responsibility they have stripped away from them, and the leadership by where they are are directed they are possessed, so they are blackballed.

There are little slip-ups they have made over years that a few individuals have noted and brought out here. RFR going on vacation to visit the lesbians that lived in her basement. RFR and Donna going on vacation and staying at a place where someone in the audience where Donna let it slip knew the place and knew they only had one single bed room available. People walking up on them where they were locked in an embrace in a parked car. Little things like that.

In a parked car? Couldn't they get a room?

As for the 2 lesbians in the basement, one of them, J.M. was on the stage almost every ROA sharing about her "deliverance." I remember thinking, "Oh, great, here she is again, the former lesbian."

In a basement, in a closet, in the sugar shack in the woods. Myracle was pushing hard to get ordained by LCM. When that plan failed, she and her lover left and faded into the woodwork, only to be visited by Rosalie surely for the purpose of ensuring their silence.

I remember thinking, "Oh, great, here she is again, the former lesbian."

Reminds me of other MLM schemes, such as MonaVie. The first Mona Vie meeting I went to there was an older guy who had a large KFC bucket full of various prescription pills he used to need until he started drinking Mona Vie. :smilie_kool_aid:

Absolutely. They still teach that spirits attach to objects and can move into your home on them.

I never understood the concept of spirits "attaching" themselves to an object. If they're spirits, they should be able to move about, unencumbered, no? Same thing with these T.V. shows where somebody tears down a brick wall and releases a tormented spirit that's been trapped there for centuries. Even Casper could fly right through brick walls.... and he was just a cartoon. :blink:

I never understood the concept of spirits "attaching" themselves to an object. If they're spirits, they should be able to move about, unencumbered, no? Same thing with these T.V. shows where somebody tears down a brick wall and releases a tormented spirit that's been trapped there for centuries. Even Casper could fly right through brick walls.... and he was just a cartoon. :blink:

Yeah....twi's understanding of scripture is less that Casperish......er, cartoonist. Or, maybe swine are porous....i.e.

Mark 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine...

And....cancer spirits can't even attach themselves to a lifer of chain smoking. /sarc

:offtopic:

There was more in depth spiritual perception and awareness in Casper the Friendly Ghost, Wendy the Good Little Witch, Hot Stuff the Little Devil and Spooky the Tough Little Ghost than there was in the advanced class or the Corps training!

Love,

Steve

Now might be an appropriate time to mention "The Screwtape Letters"