GreaseSpot Cafe

The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

Sushi,

Ah! You knew exactly where we were, huh? You might have even had your own two feet on the very spot of ground where I was pictured, eh? Small world isn't it? Here's another pic... Where were we??

cpback.jpg

sudo

P.S. Hey Rick!! You haven't answered. Is my guess based on your clue correct? Is the Movie "Pretending To Work"???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I gave a clue earlier, but no one picked up on it.

See, here in Ohio, it's DEER season, and Thuresday and Friday, and hopefully, Saturday, I'm going to be HUNTing. But, that will depend on my work schedule, and weathER permitting, of course

Rick (Geez, do I have to spell it out? :) )

Bluzeman and Moony, sorry I forgot to mention it was played on TV. The words "bottle" and "can" are not in the song but hopefully you'll figure it out before hand and then you'll see how those two clues relate.

This next clue I can't give you a word for it or I'll end up giving it away, when you figure out what the picture is, again it's related to the picture but not in the song, it's a little bit of history behind it.

Hope I've confused you even more !!!

hilltop.jpg

Cowgirl

Edited by Cowgirl

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

This is too much fun!!

So far, Bowtwi is the warmest, Bluzeman and Moony are somewhere near the North Pole, brrrrrrrrrrr !!!

It is a song and was played on the TV, day and night !

Here's another clue...............

beepolen.JPEG

Cowgirl

Edited by Cowgirl

Hmmmm. I guessed the song, which is what played when I clicked on your link. I think I'd like to ask for a recount.

The title is "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing." My clue was "... If I could carry a tune in a bucket, I'd show others how, I really would!"

Of course, I'll abide by whatever the judges rule... :dance:

Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Thankyouverymuch.

Actually, it was the picture of the adult with a kid on a hilltop that made me think of the commercial jingle and I went back through the clues, which led me to the song.

When I first saw the bottles or cans I thought to myself, "I prefer my beer in bottles, personally."

Now I'll have to find out how to post links...

Thanks for the cokes - enough caffeine to get me through painting the princess' bedroom.