The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Tele with a maple fretboard...Nice Kathy!

Morgan, be glad to. Send me a private message with what you would like for a username and password.

Now, gonna take a break from all the Christmas stuff to post THIS song. I"m sure everyone knows it, but there is a male backup singer in this song. He is in all but the first verse, but at about the 3:26 mark you can hear him very well. Anyone know who it is?

Rick

Hi Ala...nice to see your little froggie again!

Your good George! That's right, it is Mick Jagger singing backup for Carly Simon! I heard that song all the time on the radio back when it was popular, but never knew that was him singing! Of course, after I learned it was, there is no mistaking that voice!

Rick

A Tele with a maple fretboard...Nice Kathy!

Rick

Yeah, I thought it was especially sweet. Wonder what sound comes from it.

George, yup as soon as I heard it I thought gosh they must look interesting singing together beings she doesn't lack in the area of lips either.

Ala, I thought that snowman shot was fun. And I agree with Rick, it's good to see you here. :wub:

SaintGeorge, an interesting way of saying that All I can say is I can't prove him wrong!

You never know till you play it.

For those who are NOT familiar with Albert Collins, click HERE!

Now even if you don't like blues (is there anyone who doesn't like blues? Well, other than Sudo :) ) listen to the words anyway, it's a real funny song!

OK, so I tend to derail this thread a lot! :offtopic:

Rick

Edited by Bluzeman