Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tops,

Ah! OK.. it sounds a little scratchy on my end. I have Paradise and Two Out Of Three both on my hard drive.

<center>sudo (wondering if Tops knows how I could hear her file when Kathy couldn't)</center>

You added .wav and were able to access it weren't ya Sudo? :wink2:

I'm with you, Chatola. I can't hear it at home either.

I was still thinking of work when I was trying to play her link or I might have thought to look. :unsure: Gosh you and I are like getting to be old timers on this posting so what does that make Sudo and Rick? :)

This one opened fine. What did you do wrong the first time?

George

That was what she missed on the first link, the .wav and it has to be exact or it just becomes stubborn. :unsure:

And of course Sudo had it.

Kathy and George,

Neither. But its my fault for being vague so that means you can put the blame on Sudo. Which makes no sense at all until you watch the following clip HERE! Its the one I was telling ya'll about. Pretty tame by today's standards but considered sizzling by 1948 standards. Towards the end of the clip she starts taking off a glove and it was considered a "strip tease".

She was married several times (including Orson Wells and Prince Aly Khan) and later in life she said, "Men go to bed with Gilda, but they wake up with me". Kind of sad. She developed Alzheimer's disease early and died in 1987 at only age 68. But at this point in her career she was something else!

sudo

Well, Sush, I don't want to leave a bad taste in your mouth, so here's my last (don't everyone applude at once) offering.

The song was posted before, but here's the live version. Here

I HOPE you meant "last" as in, for now, not for ever cause I'm really enjoying your posts! I'd never heard Sandy. Great song!

Sudo, so you think Rita Hayworth was hot eh? She WAS a beauty, wasn't she!

Rick