The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geo and Rick knew who it was but *I* wouldn't have known. Ohh.. you guys are good! Here's two more pics of her that are a little more recognizable. Not our generation, granted, and as I was talking to Rick on the phone he mentioned how our generation remembers her.. the spokesperson for Cross-your-heart bras! :biglaugh: Yes.. THAT'S what she was famous for!! Hee-hee!

aeo2.jpg

And.....

aeo3.jpg

sudo

I believe she had a thing/fling with the man who built the Spruce Goose.

JUMPING UP AND DOWN......YOU GOT IT....YOU ARE ONE SMART YOUNG LADY!!!!!....... :dance::dance::dance::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

This girl not only got all this obtaining and changing and linking to a server account but she also downloaded and used the converter program also, she is a sharp young lady.

I do need to figure out her settings though as I can't seem to find the dang right things.

But she is incredible you guys, the way she picked this up!

Thank you, Kathy. You are a great teacher. You pointed me in the right direction, and I was off!!!

Boy, are you guys in trouble now! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

With all this going on, I never turned on the news today. Just found out about the earthquake in Hawaii: prays for them.

Thanks again, Kathy: you do my heart good, and your patience is never-ending!

And lets not forget Bluze for making his server available: thank you, sir. :eusa_clap:

Part of what I do for a paycheck is help people gain access into a website and into their secure account. When folks asked me what "copy and paste" meant then I knew I was in for a ride. Working with you was like a slip-n-slide. :)

I love working with people that want to learn. That is all I ask for. But when they have this ability to just pick up and keep moving as they are instructed it thrills my heart.

I think the women wore the pencil shirts and jackets with BIG padded shoulders. Definitely a big hair show.

Ok, folks-you have unleashed a monster!!! :biglaugh:

I know you all are probably sick of Harry Chapin-so this is not him! :) It is, however, one of his songs performed at tribute to him, by a singer that surprised me. It's a wonderful performance, and I hope you enjoy it. My video tape is about 19 years old, so if you go full screen, it may look a little rough.

The clip includes her intro, and is a little over 5 minutes, so it may take a moment or so to download, but I hope you all think it's worth it. Bluze, this is especially for you.

Here

Enjoy-and yes, I have a couple more.