GreaseSpot Cafe

Are Grease Spotters "Possessed?"

Eagle

Hi! Just getting back from driving around doing nothing. I was "possessed" with the idea of taking a vacation day and doing absolutely nothing. Otherwise I would be in a cubicle running my computer.

Mike, disagreeing with Steve means you have an independent spirit, not a devil spirit. You are not possessed.

Socks: The 'good authority' I have are two standing members of TWI that are thinking of leaving. They do not want their name out. But I wish I could. I think they want to plan their leaving like setting up an apartment (it is a couple) and getting a job first. They do not want to be 'kicked out' because the financial burden would be too great.

Hope that helps. These two have heard of Grease Spot via Corps leadership and were warned to stay away from it. They were also warned to not visit any sites such as Living Epistles, Ex-Cult World, CFF's website, CES website and so forth. I do not know why they specifically were warned. They may have access to the net where they live (on grounds at TWI) or leave occasionally and the possibility exists for visiting a library and getting on.

hmmm....well I guess I should let you know eagle...what most others here at the spot know....I was once declared the *P* word by the tc`s wife....sigh

Twi however tolerated my noxious spiritually dark presense for another ten years ....mustn`t have been too great a threat....I suppose I should be gratefull.

Before I bow out completely here, and just for the record:

I don’t need nor do I want any “publicity” for my thread.

A quick check of the time stamps will reveal a steady high degree of activity. It’s so high I can hardly keep up with it.

Rascal said... I`d have to say that the only thing *I* find to be *hopelessly repugnant* on this thread is.....whining

I have to agree with this statement. Could have been a great fun and discussion thread with many aspects to it ..

I logged back on to read what I thought was going to be interesting and conversational.

No wonder they think we are possessed!!

I AM POSSESSED! of a loving heart, a quick wit, and a zest for life!

Unfortunately, twi bosses mistook me for a lesbian, but I have been delivered! When accused, I told them that I never wanted a girl, and NEVER had one, other than the 3 I gave birth to LMAO!

I have been delivered! The same twi/corps boss, told me I could be redeemed by,,,, working a full-time job for at least 6 months,,, musta been a measly spurt, no¿

If you blinked the wrong way, or questioned any Way leaders decision or complained in any way you were considered to be eligible for the "P" word.

What the Way aughta be doin' is takin' a good look at why the "master of PFAL" died of cancer. Why he couldn't get healed; and how did he get P'ed in the first place (P'ed by their own definition and doctrine.

Then they should do a double study on hows come the "Master of PFAL" own son died of cancer, and how he got to the point of receiving the title of being P'ed (by their own definition and doctrine)

I think Jesus Christ said something about getting the mote outta your own eye before ya'll tried to get the stick outta everyone elses eye.

Possessed? Of course!!!!! Be smart and pick your dominate spirit from he!! icon_cool.gif

Me, I take that animal spirit over any!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Did not that great and powerful Oz, errrrr, I mean man of God for our day and time proclaim from the chair, oops, podium! All that walk away from the faithful household of the remnant, go beyond the walls of Zion, be out where there is crying and gnashing of teeth, or what ever, would be turned over to and possessed by debble spurts!!!!! icon_eek.gif

But, though I am possessed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I ain’t near as bad off as most of y’all!!!!!!!! anim-smile.gif

Oldies- I think I was in the OPP club but that was YEARS BEFORE I was asked to leave. Let me explain- Back in ’87 and ’88 in the middle of the fog years, I was living in Atlanta, we had already lost one limb Coordinator an where wearing out our second (JH). Twigs were splitting off and my wife and I were “invited” to join a twig run by the Limb coordinators assistant. It felt kind of “hinky” and his house did not accommodate my wife’s inability to climb stairs. I choose to go to a twig closer to our home that did not have stairs to climb. I learned soon after by over hearing a conversation (at a limb meeting if I remember) that my new twig was the one that held all the possessed people in the branch. (I kept my own consul at the time- looking forward to a target rich environment for discerning of spirits-Anyone ever hear of a policy of segregating believers into groups like that before?) JH and his assistant disappeared soon after. My wife and I were part of the few believers that ended up continuing to fellowship with TWI and served in rebuilding the ministry in GA. When more capable and in my wife’s case healthy people came in, we were pushed aside. And finally in about ‘96 we were asked/ told to leave. I guess that just proves I am a slow learner and glutton for punishment and I think that can be said for most if not all surviving innies at all levels this time.

Although I would not label it as devil spirit possession, I would call it Psychological possession and perhaps addiction. I realize that a large reason for my endurance, suffering and reluctance to leave was based on fear and the belief that I could not survive outside the ministry- it was the only “safe” place to be that TWI was right and I had to be wrong. I think it is more accurate to say that you have to be “possessed” at least as I was to stay with TWI and the longer you stayed in the stronger the “possession”

Therefore those of us at greasespot who were “possessed” in TWI are working out our deliverance here and now.

I have never been officially pronounced possessed, but I did allow a demon to influence me for several years. That... AND the deliverance by God through Jesus Christ... came years before I ever heard of TWI.

Do these things qualify me to join the club?

Truly,

S. Lortz, OLG Extraordinaire of the United States by Popular Acclaim

P.S. Did I just pronounce myself "possessed"? Can that count? Is it official enough?

Edited by Steve Lortz

RAf,

How did know you were going to say that?

Hey, somthing that just came to mind. Do you remember hearing in DWA..."You cannot offend a corpes?"(sp?) The whole mind thought was in the context of witnessing to the "natural man" that he is dead spiritually. To offend him is irrelevent. I thought that was pretty arrogant to lable someone who doesn't believe as you do a Corpes.

I guess TWI thought it was OK to offend their brethern in Christ because they where worse then dead...they are pooozzzesed. IMO mark and avoiding a believer is a slap in the face to Christ who is supposed to be the head of the church. If this is their understanding of JC, then who needs a saviour that discards people.

I'm glad the JC that I have come to understand does not behave like that. Shame on you TWI. You give JESUS CHRIST a bad name.

I couldn't pay off my spiritual debt to the Way, so I was re-possessed.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

After I left the Way, I heard second-hand that I had "a spirit of bitterness".

Well, I was pretty ....ed off at the time...

I just couldn't stand the evasions, deceptions, half-truths and outright lies anymore. I had had a bellyfull.

Possession - The Way leaders liked to throw that one around a lot. Anyone who disagreed with their thoughts, or who did something better than anyone else (and wasn't connected with TWI) was possessed. It became ludicrous. "Man, I don't want to get possessed, so I better not (fill in the blank)!"

All I have to say is - I'm glad I'm no longer associated with that outfit. Who needs to worry about that kind of crap?