GreaseSpot Cafe

Whopping 5 Students Graduate from WC Training This Year

Belle

I thought this deserved its own thread.

Houseisarockin posted:

quote:
Well the numbers can be low or high determining which side of the podium you are on. Since we know if leader side well it is God keeping the trash from even logging onto their web site. And from the ones below it was our lack of believing big enough not to have made the numbers grow...vision, mind you...we needed bigger vision.

Some at hq would want the folks to come seek their new T-Shirt. 'The Word For All S*asons' with 4 trees. They would probably not want us to seek their huge graduating class of WC for 2004...it was 5. (in new mag, I don't do their site much)

JustThinking

I'm fine, really

posted September 19, 2004 00:31

Five?! It was five whole people? (Whole as in total not necessarily as a person) That speaks volumes! Did they use a camera for the picture or did someone just use their cell phone camera? ;-)

Posts: 974 | Location: United States | Registered: November 30, 2003

houseisarockin

Knows the menu too well

posted September 19, 2004 07:00

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by JustThinking:

Five?! It was five whole people? (Whole as in total not necessarily as a person) That speaks volumes! Did they use a camera for the picture or did someone just use their cell phone camera? ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if it weren't for the 5 leaders standing in front of them a cell phone camera would do the 5 new grads just fine.

The fox said "they are a very promising group". And guitar man Harvey taught them "servant-style leadership".

Run Forest run...run Forest run...

Um...please return to numbers, thank you for the interruption.

JustThinking

I'm fine, really

posted September 19, 2004 08:58

That is hysterical! A class of five?!!! Do you think they felt stupid? Do you even call it a "class?" Isn't it more of a study group?

Oh, wait, were there married couples or kids? Five people could just be on family with three kids. Any details?

Sorry for the segue.

Posts: 974 | Location: United States | Registered: November 30, 2003

houseisarockin

Knows the menu too well

posted September 19, 2004 16:00

JustThinking, it has to be an indication of something to only have five new wc ministers. All adults including two males and three females that I'm guessing are under the age of thirty.

I haven't read any articles yet. The titles alone are just so....

The Like-mi*ded Life-Style

All Things Work To*ether for Good

God's Love-The Energizer of Our B*lieving

And Ye Shall be Wi*nesses: A Brief History

The Fo*ndation of Parenting: God's Word

A Poem on The Wis*om of the Oak (one nice thing)

Teaching Hi*hlights for June and July

A*vanced Class 2004 article (nearly 250 students)

A new release besides the T-shirts of an audiocassette of s*ngs, poems and scripture

H*art letters

WC advertisement

Okay Pat I'm leaving now, sorry for the derail.

Steve!

Official GSC Rabble Rouser

posted September 19, 2004 17:57

House, I do understand why you put an asterisk in place of a letter in the titles - so that there was no copyright violation.

I am very grateful that you didn't completely (and unnecessarily) obliterate the titles like so:

T** l********* l*********

like so many posters will do, except with names.

Like what you did, it's only necessary to change ONE letter so that the name or title will not show up in a search engine.

Posts: 2947 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: June 11, 2002

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I just received an email from an innie who gave me one name.

Ang*la Cap*llary is one of the 5, and she is probably going wherever R*dney Gr*lliot has been assigned, so as to marry him, unless they broke up in the past year.

*ngela lived with the Moneyhands for years, so she must be well-versed in coldheartedness and disingenuity. I'm not saying that she is either of those things, but the Moynistinks have been revealed to be so, and you know what they say about evil associations.

Gee, a woman forced or choosing to go into the corpse to get a guy? That used to never happen. ;-)

Do we know if the other two men/women are married to each other? No kids are mentioned so I'll assume there are none.

Oh well, hard to hide in a group that small. Plenty of opportunity to get that "one-on-one" instruction. In a group that small do you think they bother with formal classes anymore? I can't imagine how you can even do some classes like "how to lead a song you don't know and tell everyone else THEY'RE doing it wrong." Plus, some such as "how to use friends and abuse people" only work if you have an even number. Maybe they'll bring local innies to be practice targets?

Come to think of it, if they could call 20 wayfers a branch, they can call 5 corpe a class.

Are you guys serious? Only fivegraduates from the prevailing household's corps training???

If that's true, it does have a positive side. Just think how simple things would be.

1) All could pile in one car for witnessing jaunts.

2) Stringing five chairs wouldn't take all that long.

3) Kitchen detail would be a snap.

4) Roll call would only take a glance.

5) Learning your corps, on a first-name-basis, would be a breeze.

6) No vicious leadership pressure -- they wouldn't want to toss anyone OUT.

etc. etc.

With all twi's treachery and deceit, it really is no surprise. (yawn)

skyrider

All five could be assigned "leadership" roles. Let's see.....what were those [branch] responsibilities given to us in the corps? Oh yeah....

One person could oversee "lost and found." icon_smile.gif:)-->

One person could oversee "chapel setup." icon_razz.gif:P-->

One person could oversee "plurality palace." icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

One person could oversee "snack shop." icon_wink.gif;)-->

And, the fifth person could oversee "the dish room." icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

But the most important aspect of being in-residence is to faithfully, unquestionably, punctually, and persistently have your b-u-t-t planted firmly in your assigned seat.

Welcome to corps training.

skyrider

The fact that even five people graduated from wc training brings tears to my eyes. How many years til they wake up and find the truth? How much pain will they endure? How many lies with they live with and tell? How will their children make it thru?

five or five hundred......it is still a tragedy.

radar

Radar,

I'm with you. I have no reason to dislike these folks. They could be just as duped as we all were. Unless I found evidence to the contrary, I'll assume they need our prayers.

On the bright side, maybe we could start a pool to see how long until one of them ends up at the Cafe'! Now THAT is a good thought to sleep on!

JT

quote:
Originally posted by JustThinking:

Radar,

I'm with you. I have no reason to dislike these folks. They could be just as duped as we all were. Unless I found evidence to the contrary, I'll assume they need our prayers.

On the bright side, maybe we could start a pool to see how long until one of them ends up at the Cafe'! Now THAT is a good thought to sleep on!

JT

I call dibs on November 29, 2004!

Was this really in the rag? They could have made it look a little more impressive- take about twenty or thirty different pictures of the individuals, cut and past them together, and say "all these people are our new corpse grads." Heck, even some of the innies may be impressed!

I wonder how many of those five are people who were re-trained in the WC (their second time through the training....)

It would be interesting to know who graduated...

What the hell is TWI doing with all the chalets and cabins now at Gunnison? Why are they keeping that, too? That's gotta be some seriously wide open space there in CO - holy cow!

"Servant-style leadership," eeeh?

Boy is that loaded. Absolute abject doulos slaves to RosyLie. And in TWI's 1984 doublespeak, absolute masters over anyone who would be put under them, who's every sneaky suspicion is direct revelation from god against the household.

I feel sorry for them that their minds have been molded, programed and hardened at HQ. But I feel sorrier for those that will be manipulated, mistreated and abused by them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure scanning the photo and posting it on the net would be a copyright violation, and the Waygb would be more than happy to "alert the authorities".

ONLY 5 GRADS...! Gee, it's everybit as bad as I imagined. So, anyone feel like speculating as to how many are left in-residence? I bet it's quite a few less than 15. I guess in this extension of the "Decade of Prevailing", anything better than "lights Out/Lock the Doors on the Way Out", qualifies as a victory.