GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie and Donna

JustThinking

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT -

There ARE posters here with firsthand knowledge, and one of them has had conversations with me about it. This poster is rather credible, and that coupled with what other posters have said in the past add up to what's going on.

This poster saw rozilla and donilla right "after". This poster has a reason for remaining anonymous, and so I will not add to the information here.

But yes, it has been confirmed by numerous people that rozilla is a lesbian.

I would normally say that this type of topic is gossip and none of our business but THEY are the ones who made homosexuallity the ultimate sin, so it's relevent.

For what it's worth, which is nothing, as a teen I always thought Donna was a little on the butch side. Then when Loy hit on my mom my first thought was "he must need it on the side because his wife is a lez"

I think I was almost right.

Georgio,

In normal circumstances I would 100% agree with you. Someone's sexuality is their business.......

EXCEPT when it comes to twi or any other organization that preaches one thing and lives another.

If I didn't know (personally) wonderful people that were labeled as *fags* and run off in the dark of night, if I didn't know people that had their entire life decimated, their reputations ruined, their dreams shattered because of FALSE WITNESS from the twi leadership....I might agree with you.

TWI and it's leadership reveled in the false witness.....telling lies, making up lies...spreading lies about people within its ranks that did not conform to their idea of EXACTLY how people should act.

Just a reminder to all of us......THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS is one of the ten commandments.

Radar

I don't know about DM and RFR being lesbiefriends. But I do know they took vacations together. And one vacation was to take the youngest martindale child to disney world. loy boy joked that they were going to rehab. I thought that was a weird joke to make.

I knew a guy on staff who worked in a department where they went to all of the way-owned buildings. There used to be two women who shared a room in the basement of RFR's house. One was a supposedly reformed lesbian. I had highly doubted she was no longer a lesbian. And these two women were inseparable. This guy said he went to do some work in their room, and there was only one bed for these two women. Seems kinda odd to me. Why would the VP (at that time) of the way have two women sleeping together in her very own house? Why wouldn't she know what was going on in her own house? Yes, it raised a lot of questions in my mind. But I heard it from someone else, so I can't guarantee it all really happened. But then again, why would this guy lie?

I completely agree with Radar. People's sex lives are their own business UNLESS they are leadership in an organized religous organization who preach the opposite of what they are practicing.

The early to mid 90s were terrible when the roar and witch hunts were on to "mark the homo". I saw a lot of good people hurt by that craziness.

How do people like Rozilla and Donna justify their actions in their own minds? As the top "leadership" of twi, I'm certain that they are aware of the "smokin' out the homos" years. They are certainly aware of twi's biblical interpretations regarding homosexuality...but yet...there they are.

What does this say about them?

I guess my point is, if some of the allegations are true, what is in it for Donna? It cannot be physical attraction by any stretch of the imagination. I can imagine the pillow talk: "you want me to do what? But you're so *** ugly." Rosie: "Donna, renew your mind."