GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie and Donna

JustThinking

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Hammeroni,

As you know, you have violated the intellectual property rights of Donna by posting about Woggieâ„¢, and you will be punished to the full extent of the power we think we have but don't. Rest assured, you will be reduced to a greasespot by midnight for your insolence. You will bow before the all powerful woggieâ„¢ icon_razz.gif:P-->

Thanks for your kind words Pat! I am sure that boiling in oil is too good for me in their eyes.

I have been wondering, so much of this discussion (and previous discussion) has not been a target of an accusation of libel. The only logical conclusion is that the majority of the insinuations here are actually based on fact. Presented with the same facts, anybody would come up with the same conclusion, and truth, no matter how damaging, insulting, or distasteful, is still truth.

The last thing they would want would be to have the facts debated in a legal arena.

Can you imagine how they would explain to the remaining followers that they lost in yet one more ill-conceived legal quagmire?

With respect to Steve!, it wasn't Loy's brother of whom I spoke. Perhaps I'd had one too many of Steve's Margaritas, (and they ARE excellent,) or there was an interruption in the conversation, (Steve! & Cindy! have a herd of wonderful kids and a bunch of other non-human critters to look after,) I'm not sure. The man of whom I spoke is actually Loy's first cousin, who is out, gay, and living on Chicago's north side. Except to say that he shares the same last name as his infamous cousin, he will otherwise remain anonymous, until such time as I get his permission to publicly post his full name.

As Steve! stated, my description of him is that he is a handsome man. He is also well educated, intelligent, articulate, and he filled me in on many of the Martindale family "secrets." And as much as I'd totally LOVE to share some of these juicy tidbits, the same rule applies here as does the "permission" clause mentioned above.

As for the statement:

(cracks whip)

"O Donna poo, fetch me a box of chocolates, my little wench!"

("crack!")

...would it not make sense that Donna might be the one wielding the whip?

HaHaaaaaa!!!!!

ExWayDaryl

Somewhere in the near west 'burbs of Chicago

It was a cold, dark October night. The full moon illuminated the evening sky and the wind whistled through twisted branches, sounding like a demon's hiss.

Suddenly dominitrix Donna emerged from the shadows, her black stilletto heels and whip silhouetting against the corps chalet. Crawling slowly behind her, making obscene grunts, is her slave, "Pig Rosie"... icon_cool.gif

You guys are SO baaaaaaaad. Lol

Do you suppose that even the waygb has to just bust out in a snicker when reading this stuff?

I am SO suprised that those two women were cunning enough to bide their time and eventually sieze control from the likes of VP and his whole *women are here only to serve the mog crowd*.

And as much as those two disgust me....it STILL tickles me to no end to think how offended ol vp`d be if he could but see the direction his beloved ministry from gawd had taken...given his opinions on women and their only supposed function of helpmeet...taking care of the man so he could serve the body better ... whole 2nd class citizen status........

Remember that the only reason he trusted that guy to lead him into the holy spirit was cause the fellow treated his wife so rudely...poor woman probably just wanted to know if she should fix him some dinner...

Remeber the disrespect he treated his OWN wife with....

Think about it...out of all of the wonderfull genuinely spiritual people to chose from....from those educated...from all of the family members ...sons and grand sons...from all of the pig mog craig wannabees that there were to chose from...lol...100,000 plus folks who were impacted by pfal....lol

I can think of no other senario that he would find MORE disturbing....lol his lifes work being run by...snort... not only WOMEN....lol...guffaw......but (alledgedly) GAY women ROFLMAO!!!!! (no offense to women of said persuasion intended)

Talk about your poetic justice....it`d be really funny if so many hadn`t been hurt.

Edited by rascal

So it sounds like the answer to my question is a loud YES! Can it get any worse there? Years of purging homosexuals, suspected homosexuals, people who admitted to being able to spell homosexual, etc. only to be taken over by one? Ha! It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Ok, here's a question:

During LoyBoy's reign of terror and stupidity, did Donna or Rosie ever make loud, public statements about the homosexual witchhunt?

Just as a side note, Oklahoma's, state bird is the Splittail Flycatcher. Sort of fits with LoyBoy's antics, doesn't it? ;-)

JT

JT,

Now that you mention it, I NEVER, NOT ONCE, heard either RFR or DM address the issue of homosexuality during the great "fag years." As a matter of fact, during those EXACT YEARS, I remember distinctly, the two women that wayferNot mentioned, living in rfr's basement and Donna spending quite a bit of time with an openly admitted "reformed and delivered" lesbian that had been placed in a highly visible corps position. I remember thinking (WHAT AN IDIOT) that Donna was "working with her" to "CONFIRM" her deliverance.

Add that to the category of:

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU WANT TO GO....HMMMMMMMMMM????"

Radar

quote:
I agree Radar, I never heard a word. As for the basement living....interesting wasn't it!

While we're on the subject of this basement living......what WAS the reason given for these two "reformed" lesbians living in Rosalie's house?

Does anyone remember? Or was it one of those things where it was "none of your business" situations?

Knowing how Rosalie guarded her privacy at all costs, it always struck me as strange that she opened up her house at about the same time that lcm went on his homo purge. I seriously doubt that rosalie needed rent money to defray her costs. anim-smile.gif

skyrider

Skyrider,

I don't think anyone actually asked for the reason as to why these two lived in rfr's house. At that time, some people lived with Mrs. W and some lived with rfr. They both lived there when I got on staff. They ended up leaving after a few years and went out on a field assignment together. That raised my eyebrows. Actually only one of the women was a reformed lebian. The other woman was a very attractive and feminine woman. I never understood why she appeared to spend all of her extra time with the other one who would be described as a big dyke.

Anyway, they went on the field together and ended up leaving twi. They were running a class and were full-time kork. They left all of the materials for running the class at the person's house where the class was, and did not contact anyone nor did they want to be contacted. You can imagine the spew that came from the big forehead at lunchtime. He was fuming and ....ed off in a HUGE way. I didn't understand why it would be any different had anyone else done that. As a matter of fact, I know of a limb coordinator who left in the middle of the night to never be contacted again. We didn't hear about that at lunch. I just wonder if these two had "stuff" on lcm, and they just covered for each other.

Well, THERE's a brilliant idea....

Find a woman who you want to "cure" of homosexuality,

then "facilitate" her "cure" by hooking her up with a guy who

confirms the worst stereotypes about men.

Just another example of the walk by revelation vpw used 24/7....

...so long as the commonly-heard story is TRUE.

I've heard it here, but I can't confirm it.

As to the women in Rosa-lie's basement, there's something in the

photo gallery, if you're bored.