GreaseSpot Cafe

How big of a splash did you make when you left twi?

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is starting to show the big differance between before and after VPW.

Those that left before his dead left along or with small groups.

Once Craig took control there is a bitterness in your replies.

The amount of the splash comes from the speed of your exit.

They actually wanted me to stay. Go Figure

You accept THAT as critisism? Shoot what I posted explains a whole lot about you oldies...it explains why it is so important for you to defend vp ....

It explains why you have so little empathy for those betrayed.

It explains why you must make any who dare expose vp`s ugliness look bad...

It explains why your *happy* experience was not what the rest of us endured....and why your *happy* time and the *good* you recieved has little bearing on the evil practiced by twi leaders on the believers.

Oh, and an upcoming weinie roast is no excuse to ignore you oldies..... you upped the anti fella.

quote:
It explains why your *happy* experience was not what the rest of us endured....
Speak for yourself, Rascal...

Lots of folks are thankful for the timeless truths learned in twi, folks that benefitted and still are by fellowshipping in twi and the offshoots ... and folks not fellowshipping like me but aware that truth made them free...

Seems you can't stand that, cause all you want to focus on are the sins of Wierwille and the bot. Seems that's all you're about, focusing and augmenting the trash.

But enjoy your Weenie Roast, have a peaceful time.

Happy Weekend, one and all!

icon_smile.gif:)-->

Naw...I like to focus on folks like you who don`t care what price was paid by our brothers and sisters in Christ...while they were recieving their *blessing*

Folks that want to pretend that what happened really wasn`t so bad cause they feel like they got some *good* out of it.

I don`t think that God was behind a group or leader that visciously hurt and destroyed some while *blessing* others...I think that you/we are the victims of a false minister....and false teachings.

Damn right I am focusing on the FRUIT he manifested as the scripture recomends us do...Fruit fellah, FRUIT ... I am focused on the fruit of a man of the flesh.

Edited by rascal

OM

Usually I ignore your posts, but somehow today I accidentally read this thread. Usually I ignore what looks to me like you chasing rascal from thread to thread, trying to challenge most anything she says.

You said

quote:
... all you want to focus on are the sins of Wierwille and the bot. Seems that's all you're about, focusing and augmenting the trash.

Well OM, I've been to rascal's home and spent weekends with her and her family. I can tell you that she is not all about what you said above. She is living proof that God still loves us regardless of what twi and you like to think.

rascal and her family are an awesome example of people who are obviously blessed by God. They are full of integrity and honesty, compassion and strength, not to mention a total barrel of monkeys.

I'm very impressed with what she and her husband are doing with their family, community, business, etc.

I'm proud of her energy to continue speaking so that others may not get tricked by twi. I wish I had her energy!!!

I'm very glad to count rascal and family among my friends - they are top notch and I know of what I'm speaking.

No doubt if you spent 5 minutes in her presence in real life you'd see her so differently.

now, now, bowtwi, do not go confusing mistah oldies like that...

you know, stuff like the facts and such... cuz it was all jess so wonnnerfull for oldies and you are gonna spoil his memories of the ..."way he were..." . am I wrong, OM???? I know, I know, we all got "born-again" and it never, never, never, never, never, never......

. never, never, NEVER coulda happened without ole vic and piffle.

rascal

posted October 08, 2004 22:16

What do you mean song? Would oldies be nicer in person at his house? Would he be to polite to call me and others liars to our face like he does here?

well rascal, what is it that you know about OM that he would not offer hospitality a visit his home if invited?

Would you visit OM FACE TO FACE?

CoolWaters

posted October 10, 2004 23:26

Song...

I know this is a conversation between you and rascal...

CoolWaters, nahhh ...it's "ALL" conversation in my and all life that has been going on since i knew how to blow out candles and make a wish~~~ damn if i can remember the day i was born beside documents my foot print... and all who have walked this terra firma with and berfore or something like that

I was kicked out.

My family, Fred Kevin and Paul, were willing to leave the group.

twi members were told not to speak to me.

One guy did and was willing to get kicked out because of it.

I agree with dmiller in the assessment he gave of the dead sea not missing the drop of water evaporating. Very nice.

Kit

Maybe song...but no matter HOW impressive his home is...nor HOW good the coffee served...It would be neither desirable nor enjoyable no matter the quality....if he insisted on calling me a liar and accuse me of being full of crap...attempting to discredit my every thought and experience...

Being a good host requires treating visitors with graciousness and would behoove one to treat their company with respect....I don`t see that happening.

Oh n Bow...way too belated..I am sorry...Thankyou...thankyou for your kind words regarding myself, my family, and my home...If you are not carefull...you just might cast some doubt upon the accusations of my full of crap, rage filled...obsesively focused on sin ...never thankfull, ever obnoxious, lying, heathen self;-)

I left fairly recently-

and tried to do it decently -

in order...

and all of that crap.

......but soon came to the realization that twi people are a carmelization of sweetness and falsehood and pap.

you can't get a way from the fact that those that are true friends should not flee when you open your mouth.

not so with the way- when you share your heart everyday, it's as though they never knew you at all.

it's the same with ex-way geerites, wierwillites, lynittes. you hear the same platitudes, attitudes and anecdotes.

there are no answers in them. i'm convinced at this point, that the answers must be found within each one of us

yes, this goes against everything i was taught from the age of nineteen. however-

when i look up at the sky each night i see infinite beauty. i see solid immutabiltiy. i see truth that can never be moved.

kissmyasstwi!