GreaseSpot Cafe
TheHighWay

Old Way Tapes

10 hours ago, Taylor Apples said:

Thanks but I didn't see any New Horizons tapes on there. I am looking for their old tape specifically. There music was fun and uplifting.

Taylor, I remember NH!!  Their music was great!!  I saw them at The Rock one year; their dancing was as good as their music!!  Great group!!

I saw them at Rock of Ages too. We went every year. I've been searching for their tape for years now. There is a member here that says she has them but she hasn't logged on since 2005. I left a message on her blog about them, maybe one day she will log back in and respond.

I have a truckload of early Way teaching tapes on mp3 if anyone wants access. Name the teaching: I'll find it and send it.

28 minutes ago, Raf said:

I have a truckload of early Way teaching tapes on mp3 if anyone wants access. Name the teaching: I'll find it and send it.

I liked the teachings but I'm looking for a tape of one of their bands called New Horizons, the tape was of the same name. I'll keep your post though in case I come across anyone looking for the old teachings. It's a shame how the Way collapsed once Weirwell died. I met him a few times and he was very nice. I'm not a member anymore but man would I enjoy going to another rock of ages. It's the best memory of my childhood.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:51 AM, Modgellan said:

there was quite a discussion about the names of the members in this thread-

I've been trying to find a copy of the New Horizons way tapes for years. Mine got lost in a move over a decade ago. Anyone who knows where I can get a copy, please email me at taylor@taylorprescott.com Thanks!