1. 1. Leaders of the Way

• Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille
    • L. Craig Martindale
    • Rosalie F. Rivenbark
    • Chris Geer
    • Pope Benedict
    • All are eqully bad
    • They are all good leaders

and just exactly do you know about the rc church ck?

and don't tell me about priest molesting kids.

it happens there and in every other denomination too

the rc imo does more charity work in the world than any

other sect certainly more than twi

They do Charity work is this the reason I should check out the RC church. When monitoring the church one big fat guy (the pope) in Rome gets all the money. The molesting is apart of the church like mud and dirt. The people of the church are like robots the priest says something and everybody answers him. Then it happens all over again. There are certain times where you are expected to stand up. One other final thing that makes me sick in every RC church I have been in there are 5 crosses in the room and you are expected to believe in 3 crosses. See The church knows the truth but if they told the truth the money train would stop.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When monitoring the church one big fat guy (the pope) in Rome gets all the money.

Actually, the RC Church puts a lot more of that money back OUT locally

than twi.

Depending on the community you live in, the closest thing you may have

to an emergency shelter might BE the local church.

(That's been the case historically in developing or tiny communities.)

The molesting is apart of the church like mud and dirt.
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

There IS a difference, however, between not prosecuting

a molester (which the RCC DID, which is wrong and vile),

and EDUCATING a molester, telling them it's "ok if you can take it",

or that "you'll need to loosen up sexually if you want to lead God's

people", which was done in twi-

BY VPW HIMSELF as well as others

(those were DIRECT QUOTES FROM VPW).

Both are evil acts, one is MORE evil.

The people of the church are like robots the priest says something and everybody answers him. Then it happens all over again. There are certain times where you are expected to stand up.

That's called "ritual".

Some people like it. Some people hate it.

Don't like it? Don't attend.

BTW,

if you'd attended an ROA under VPW,

you would have seen keynote teachings where vpw said something

and everyone was supposed to answer him.

And there were a LOT of times you were expected to

stand up, sit down, stand again, sit again...

One other final thing that makes me sick in every RC church I have been in there are 5 crosses in the room and you are expected to believe in 3 crosses.
That's interesting.

I grew up with a Roman Catholic Church.

I served as an altar boy, and so I got to know all the rooms and corners and so on.

I can see the entire layout of the church in my mind's eye,

decades later.

Where are these "5 crosses"?

I've seen a maximum of TWO- one by the altar, one hanging from the ceiling.

Most churches I've seen since then have ONE. (One by the altar.)

Where are the other 4 crosses you've seen?

Furthermore,

is your theology THAT sensitive that you get physically ill

when someone even SUGGESTS that there were 2 people

that were crucified with Jesus in the account?

(If so, you need to dial it down a notch or high blood

pressure will get you before you're 30.)

See The church knows the truth but if they told the truth the money train would stop.

CK

What are they supposedly lying about to keep donations?

From what you're saying, if they agreed with you about

4 crucified vs 2 crucified, their donations would dry up.

This does not make sense.

Furthermore, Chewbacca was a wookiee, but he hung out

on Endor with the Ewoks.

One other final thing that makes me sick in every RC church I have been in there are 5 crosses in the room and you are expected to believe in 3 crosses.
Hmmm. I grew up Catholic also (went to Catholic grade school), and when 7th grade rolled around -- all the boys were hauled over to the church by the Monsignor where they were to learn how to be altar boys.

I was saved from this by Sister Regina Marie (my music teacher), who pulled me out of those ranks,

and told Monsignor that he couldn't have me -- she wanted me to play organ for the daily mass instead (which I did instead of *altar boy duty*). But I'm getting off topic here ---

Point I'm trying to make is, I had a helluva view from up there in the organ loft,

and I played for mass each day before school during my 8th grade year,

and there were never 5 crosses anywhere down there below me.

At our church --- there was one big crucifix up behind the altar,

complete with the body on it, wearing a crown of thorns,

and sword wounds in it's side, the whole bit.

That was the view from the organ loft.

The last time I was in a catholic church was for my uncle's funeral

a few years ago, and there was only one cross then as well.

I don't know where you saw the 5 crosses.

That's something new to me (in the Catholic churches I have been in)

Granted it's been a few years now since I have been in one

but ~~~ (I don't think they have changed that much - lately)

Hmmm. I grew up Catholic also (went to Catholic grade school), and when 7th grade rolled around -- all the boys were hauled over to the church by the Monsignor where they were to learn how to be altar boys.

I was saved from this by Sister Regina Marie (my music teacher), who pulled me out of those ranks,

and told Monsignor that he couldn't have me --

she wanted me to play organ for the daily mass instead ~~~

which I did instead of *altar boy duty*. But I'm getting off topic here ---

Point I'm trying to make is, I had a helluva view from up there in the organ loft,

and I played for mass each day before school during my 8th grade year,

and there were never 5 crosses anywhere down there below me.

At our church --- there was one big crucifix up behind the altar,

complete with the body on it, wearing a crown of thorns,

and sword wounds in it's side, the whole bit.

That was the view from the organ loft.

The last time I was in a catholic church was for my uncle's funeral

a few years ago, and there was only one cross then as well.

I don't know where you saw the 5 crosses.

That's something new to me (in the Catholic churches I have been in)

Granted it's been a few years now since I have been in one

but ~~~ (I don't think they have changed that much - lately)

WW/David,

There are, in fact, five crosses engraved on an altar.

But, CK is totally ignorant of the meaning of the symbology. The symbology represents the five wounds of Christ. (Hands - 2, Feet - 2, Side - 1).

We had this discussion a while ago down in the doctrinal basement. You can review a post where I explain fully the picture that Bullinger misused and the significance of the crosses in this post in the Misquoting Jesus thread.

They do Charity work is this the reason I should check out the RC church. When monitoring the church one big fat guy (the pope) in Rome gets all the money. The molesting is apart of the church like mud and dirt. The people of the church are like robots the priest says something and everybody answers him. Then it happens all over again. There are certain times where you are expected to stand up. One other final thing that makes me sick in every RC church I have been in there are 5 crosses in the room and you are expected to believe in 3 crosses. See The church knows the truth but if they told the truth the money train would stop.

CK

Hey CK... Have you ever heard this saying?

It's better to keep you mouth shut and be thought a fool

Than to open it and remove all doubt

The five crosses would be more accurate than five wounds don't you think ?!

Five wounds ? Me thinks he had a few more than five wounds ??!!

Allan, look...

I'm just telling you what the symbology means within the Catholic Church. This is also not unique. You will note that there are five pieces of incense placed in an Easter Candle (if you were to go to your local cathedral's Easter Vigil on the evening prior to Easter, you'd see this). Same symbology: one per wound.

Now if you'd like to assign some other meaning to the symbology, please feel free to do so at your convenience. Just don't assign that definition to the Catholic Church.

Without defining what a leader is or what qualities are relevant, the question is impossible to answer. But I'll try.

Wierwille was good at leading young vunerable girls into his motor coach for one-on-one counseling sessions - much better than LCM in this regard.

Wierwille had "charisma" far beyond any of the others listed. What he lacked in biblical understanding, spirituality, and human compassion, he made up for with charisma. Charisma is everything when it comes to leading a cult. Kudos for VPW and his chaisma.

Wierwille had a knack for getting folks unquestioned loyalty, cause well, he was the MOGOFT donchaknow. There is very little that VPW's minions and henchmen wouldn't do for him. Lie, cheat, steal. etc ....

Wierwille was good at slamming down drambuies and still pulling of a "hot teaching" to his adoring followers. Alcoholism and excess didn't seem to stop him.

Wierwille was good at teaching glassy-eyed adorers the "keys to research" (which he himself failed to use in his own so-called research). Who needs research anyway? Just let Wierwille do it for us and tell us what to believe! Afterall he saw the snow on the gas pumps..... didnt he? "It's the Word people! - I didn't write the book" ( But I am goona interpret it for ya and tell ya what it means).

Best I can tell, LCM wasn't too good at much of anything, except tearing people down and destroying that little Ohio-based Cult of Cornfield Consciousness that Wierwille worked so hard to build. VPW had it all laid out for LCM. Gave it to him on a silver platter -- The power, the money, the babes, and of course, "Da Word". And what did LCM do? He screwed it all up and let a drawling (alleged) lesbian who was (allegedly) doing his wife take over his little Cornfield Utopia. What a dumbass.

Geer has the charisma of a hoe handle and could only lead by bullying. His attempted coup failed in the long run and he was never truly able to get the keys to TWI's coffers. Good with guns, but not too good at counseling the girls. Not cut out for leadership.

Rosie is good at back stabbing. No charisma at all. Keeps good books. (Both sets)

Since I don't know anything about this new Pope, I have to say that Wierwille was by far the best "leader" of the bunch. Someone to really look up to .

Always glad to see you around, Goey.

========

In other news....

I noticed this thread was started BY CKmKeon,

specifically asking us which was the worst leader.

He included vpw and cg, as well as Pope Benedict XVI.

When the Pope didn't get a flood of votes, CK got mad.

He also recently said, in a different thread,

"I will defent Rev. Geer and VPW till by fingers turn to bone.

They are both men of God that have or is doing God's will."

So, I'm curious what the purpose of this thread was.

Was it to confirm that the rest of us consider the head of

the RCC a worse leader than vpw or cg?

Was it to serve as a platform to put that forth?

What?

Hi WW,

Yup,

Consider the choices: VPW, LCM, Geer, Rivenbark and the Pope. Four TWI "leaders" and then the current Pontiff. Pretty odd, huh?

My best guess is that that the cholces were selected, not necessarily to pick the worst leader, but rather to have VPW float to the top by default, therefore giving some validation to the author's current position.

I think the assumption may have been made that all ex-way must still be anti-Catholic and hate the pope. Rivenbark and LCM are no-brainers. That leaves Geer and Wierweille. Geer didnt see the snow on the gas pumps.

So what we really have here is a false dilemma disguised as poll.

Edited by Goey

Which, by the way, IMO was the purpose of your "survey". You tipped your hand early on by noting that no one (at that point) had voted for VPW. When those votes came in slowly, it just gave added weight to your belief the VPW did it right, and nobody else could hold a candle to him.

Well, are you willing to listen to those who have an opinion on that subject...or do you just plan on sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "Na na na na na!"

If that's what you are going to do, then you may be very lonely in here.

Then again, maybe we'll just keep trying.

Brought that point up to him earlier: he never answered me.

My best guess is that that the cholces were selected, not necessarily to pick the worst leader, but rather to have VPW float to the top by default, therefore giving some validation to the author's current position.

I think the assumption may have been made that all ex-way must still be anti-Catholic and hate the pope. Rivenbark and LCM are no-brainers. That leaves Geer and Wierweille. Geer didnt see the snow on the gas pumps.

So what we really have here is a false dilemma disguised as poll.

I had to look up "false dilemma", but it seems at best we might get that at least vp was better than the pope (and the other twi underlings). :blink: "Either vp was the worst of that bunch or he was a MOG", that would be the false dilemma, since not being the worst doesn't mean anything about what he was. ( Actually, asking who was the worst seems to imply they were all bad. Who was the worst home run hitter Sosa McGwire or Bonds? doesn't quite fit ... you ask who was the best)

My guess would be ck wants to see if ex twi have fallen so far as to think even someone as evil as the pope is better than vp (or the others). 'Cuz surely only a crazy person could think that. :evilshades:

By Rhino

".... Actually, asking who was the worst seems to imply they were all bad. Who was the worst home run hitter Sosa McGwire or Bonds? doesn't quite fit ... you ask who was the best"

Good points.

Yes, you would ask that ... IF you were actually wanting know who was best. Yet one can certainly word a poll and carefully select the choices in an attempt to support a predetermined conclusion. For example, I could do a poll to ask who was the best leader and give 4 choices when what I really wanted to know was who would come in last in the poll. The choices I give could then be selected to skew the outcome towards a pretetermined conclusion. especially if the poll were given to a somewhat predictable group of people.

Edited by Goey

• 2 weeks later...
Brought that point up to him earlier: he never answered me.

No I am sorry for not answering but I have decided that VPW did the best he could and I quote ICOR 13:4 Thinketh no evil. In the old testament God closed his eyes to the sins of Israel. So I have done the same thing with VPW, LCM, and TWI.

CK

Well, this is the place to open your eyes to the real world.

By no stretch of the imagination was TWI God's chosen people. That is an orginaization where real people were hurt. HURT.

HARMED.

DEFAMED.

SOME DESTROYED.

By VPW and LCM. Over and over. Continually. For years.

If that was VPW's best, well.............

If you deny that, then you are denying the testimonies of the people who take the time to post here.

CK- Are you serious???? :blink:

You're saying that God closed his eyes to sin in the OT?????? So what was the law about then?

God absolutely did NOT close His eyes to sin in the OT. If he did, we never would have heard of prophets like Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc. God sent those guys for a reason - because He DIDN'T close them.

May want to rethink your answer, because, not to be critical, but it's wrong. :nono5:

You may have chosen for yourself to close your eyes to evil. Do you then think that everyone should also?

If so, what if everyone actually did close their eyes to the evil (as you say God did in the OT). LCM would still be president, marriages would still be violated by TMOG, etc. Heck, why stop there! Let's have the police and the criminal court systems also "close their eyes" (since you think it is a good practice) to evil - and let it run unchecked. How would even society be.

Maybe your intention was better, meaning let's look at the best regarding people, but how you said it, and attributed it to God was wrong. May want to clarify your answer.

Edited by Patriot

No I am sorry for not answering but I have decided that VPW did the best he could and I quote ICOR 13:4 Thinketh no evil. In the old testament God closed his eyes to the sins of Israel. So I have done the same thing with VPW, LCM, and TWI.

CK

After being clearly shown that "thinketh no evil" does not mean ignoring sin, or not holding folks accountable, or sticking your head in the sand, you still quote this verse as an excuse to let VPW, LCM, and TWI off the hook? ...

Now to be consistent in your belief, I don't want to hear any negative talk about the Pope, Catholics or any of the folks here at the GS cafe (or anyone else for that matter), lest you be found a "respector of persons" and of course also "thinking evil" . Cause everyone is doing the best they can ....right ? Not Just VPW, LCM, TWI. Guess ole Satan is doing the best he can too.

Guess this also means there is really no such thing as a false prophet, no deceivers, or wolve's in sheep's clothing. Or if there is, we wouldn't know it because to even think that there might be is to "think evil". And that certainly would not be loving.

I guess Paul was unloving and thinking evil whe he warned Timothy about seducers and deceivers.

I suppose Jesus was unloving and thinking evil when when he warned folks of the leaven of the Pharisees.

Yup, I guess I am thinking evil right now ..... Right CK ?

No wait, if you think that I am thinking evil, then you would be thinking evil by thinking that ... can't have that now can we?

Hey, I am just doing the best that I can. .... :blink:

Edited by Goey