GreaseSpot Cafe

Would you really come back if invited?

shortfuse

I was thinking about this after reading the myspace\thewayint forum. A regular GS poster stated in that forum, that although they would not seek out an opportunity to attend a Way fellowship, they would welcome the opportunity if the invitation were extended from Way leadership - like a LC or RC. (Not an exact quote - this is my paraphrase). I am curious how many of you feel the same way - you would come back and at least check things out if invited. Or would an apology of some kind be required before you would consider it. Or if there is some other gesture that would cause you to consider fellowshipping with the Way again?

I gather for many here this will never be a consideration, but I also think *some* would welcome the chance for a "reconcilation". Just curious.

i might like to see what it's like, just out of curiousity, but never to "go back." been there, stopped doing that.

are they going to publicly apologize? give me retroactive pay? cut me in on the tapes they sold with my music on them? refund the abundant sharing they coerced out of me? i'd welcome a chance to get that!

Yes - under MY terms though:

They return my Red Cape of Believing.

I'm allowed to wear a Renewed Mind in Manifestation Helmet [sporting my own patented modifications].

I will be allowed to have a book cover on my Bible with the words "VPW is not Jesus Christ"

Would I have to go door-to-door witnessing?

Sit in the mud in an Ohio cornfield?

Fight to stay awake during 20 more PFAL aka WAP classes?

Listen to more fractured Greek teachings?

Believe that Ephesians 6 is really an athletic metaphor?

Give 15% so God might spit in my direction?

Stop reading Greasespot?

Umm, No.

are they going to publicly apologize?

Maybe so. I bet they do eventually.

give me retroactive pay?

Doubt it.

cut me in on the tapes they sold with my music on them?

Not likely.

refund the abundant sharing they coerced out of me?

Probably don't see it that way.

i'd welcome a chance to get that!

Yes - under MY terms though:

They return my Red Cape of Believing.

I'm allowed to wear a Renewed Mind in Manifestation Helmet [sporting my own patented modifications].

I will be allowed to have a book cover on my Bible with the words "VPW is not Jesus Christ"

Now that's just funny.

No, I am happy where I am at. I don't have to clean my house, buy a .... (ooopps) load of toilet paper... bake (or think of what to serve), find someone to watch my childen for the leadership meetings you had to go to on top of the 3-4 times you met. I am amazed my husband and I did this for so long. NO, No, NO!!! I have found the balance. Praise God. I will worship at the church of my choice, and invite those I want to my home. And I will do the above things when I choose, to please My family. Do I have regrets? No. Do I blame anyone? No. These were my choices at the time.. Do I forgive and forget those who may have hurt me, YES!!!!!! :cryhug_1_: I am happy....... :dance::dance::dance:

Well... we did go back after bumping into a very enthusiastic woman. She let us know how WONDERFUL everything was, how the Ministry had changed... Full of love and tenderness~

We went to a few fellowships... and the claws came OUT I'll tell you. It was the most horrible thing I've ever experienced. We were being WATCHED! Under a microscope I believe. This was the necessary treatment for those that had left, you understand :confused: ... We were grilled, and others were too. Let's see, that was back in the mid 90's...

Now they've changed again? I don't know... maybe I'll call my friend there... see if I get through, and if this stuff is really true :wave:

God first

Beloved shortfuse

God loves you my dear friend

would I go to head quaters No I see no need to travel that far

But if ask to go to trig and they did not know I was once in I go

I look forward to hearing SIT or prophecy and if they call for any one to give SIT or prophecy

I jump up fast to give it

If they ask me how I learn to do it I tell them I was once in your cult but I out grow it but I still love and care for you all

Than I ask them if I am still welcome there

because I believe they do not do a background check when wittness before they ask you to come over for trig

And they do not ask I would not tell them but if they did I tell them but not until they ask me

It might be fun

Maybe I would not get kick out the second time

O I can not fool myself they call head quaters to see what to do about me no matter how loving I am to them

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

After an abscence of (about ) 8 years, I did go back and briefly checked out twig again.

It was ok at first, but ended up worse than before.

I think I lasted about 3, maybe 4 weeks -- then gave it up as useless.

Twig wasn't *teaching and fellowship* anymore, nor was Bible the focus.

Twig consisted of folks confessing their *sins* to each other ---

Marital spats --- (I'm the MAN OF THE HOUSE - LISTEN TO ME!) ---

The *leader* confronting various folks there, about things they had done.

I brought my bible each time -- and it gathered more dust there, than at home. :(

So -- if they've changed -- good for them. :) (I hope they do - for the follower's sake).

But as for me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Once bitten, twice shy."

3rd time is NOT an option.

:nono5::nono5::nono5:

Edited by dmiller