GreaseSpot Cafe

GSC New Look

sprawled out

Wow!!!!!! It looks great!!!!!!! You all really spruced up the place. Thanks for all your hard work. It's a big difference from the old joint:

laCitaRestaurant.jpg < the old joint

Edited by T-Bone

the_good_old_days.jpgIn the 40’s and 50’s, as the automobile became more and more popular, diners became permanent fixtures, while maintaining their streamlined roadside appeal with plenty of parking, fast service and home-style cooking. Such a welcome for one and all, pull up a seat and stay awhile.

Paw and GT

All I have to say is ---------WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO --------- on the new look of GSC.

The remodel job looks great. And such style too. you guys have put in a lot of hard work and it shows in the finished product.

Just goes to show what a little love and a lot of elbow "greasespot" (haha) can do.

Thanks for the great work. :cryhug_1_::cryhug_1_:

I love the whole remodel job, and the added articles on the front page are awesome, I love being able to just click play on the current GS Radio clip and listen to it. All around easier on the eyes, quicker to see what's new, and it looks like I can get anywhere on the site from the front page. Great job!

Loved the interview with John Juedes.

One question though, where are the men's rooms?

Oh, and this isn't a non-smoking joint is it?

Seth

Edited by Seth R.

• 2 weeks later...