GreaseSpot Cafe

looking for Ramona Mitchell/Bidon/Hannig

incredible_elmo

My name is Mikel Bradway, some of you may know me, I was in the 17th Corps. Looks like I'm just now catching up with the rest of you here on GreaseSpot.

Ramona was a good friend, although from what I can see she got into a lot of trouble, being named in the big lawsuit from the Allens that blew the lid off what was really going on, and forced LCM to own up to his actions. Also, it seems that Ramona's second husband (Tom Mitchell) committed suicide, which would be a horrifying experience for anyone to have to endure. I really felt bad for her when discovering all this.

So, if anyone knows her whereabouts or how to contact her I would be extremely grateful if you would pass the info along.

Regards,

Mikel Bradway

webmaster@elmonet.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try calling the compound in Ohio. Last I heard, she was still there.

Let me clarify my post. I expect civilized feedback and definitive answers, not guesses. If you still carry a grudge against TWI, or you did not know this woman, then you are not up to the task.

Ramona was a good woman, very giving and kind, and I believed in her. That is fact, not fiction. She was likely a victim of larger forces at work, caught up in a web of rationale and deceit. What is needed now is compassion. I don't have to know all the gory details.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't identify yourself in your profile or talk about your previous involvement in the ministry, then you are a poser, I don't care what member number you are.

Mikel Bradway

webmaster@elmonet.com

[Resisting the urge to shoot fish in a barrel]

As of about 1 year ago she was still at the compound. Pick up your phone and dial 419 753-2523. When you hear, "God bless you, The Way International. How may I help you?" ask to speak with Ramona Bidon.

Specific enough for you?

My real name is GreasyTech as far as you're concerned. If you don't like it, get over it.

Anyone else on GreaseSpot who has lived at TWI recently, who can confirm his story? And you need to be able to talk about yourself as well, what your name is, what your involvement was. It would be nice to have more background from someone who was actually friends with Ramona, before I go walking into this. Yes, I suspected she was still there, but there have to be other participants on the board who know for sure. Please, no intrigue and no attitude.

Also, anyone who knew Janet, Sharon or Ramona back when they lived in Melbourne, FL can message me privately or email me. That's a different discussion.

Mikel Bradway

webmaster@elmonet.com

[Resisting the urge to shoot fish in a barrel]

As of about 1 year ago she was still at the compound. Pick up your phone and dial 419 753-2523. When you hear, "God bless you, The Way International. How may I help you?" ask to speak with Ramona Bidon.

Specific enough for you?

My real name is GreasyTech as far as you're concerned. If you don't like it, get over it.

Michael,

I was on Staff with her. She may have gotten tangled in a web, but she is still responsible for her actions and responsible to apologize to those she hurt in the process. I don't know if she has or has not done that. I just find it odd she got involved to the extent she did with lcm's freaky ways.

You know the story lcm told when her second husband committed suicide was that he saved her life when he kept her from going with Tom. LCM said Tom would have murdered her and then killed himself. That's in-depth spiritual perception alright. I am of the opinion that Tom couldn't hack lcm screwing with his wife and may not have killed himself had she gone with him. I believe Ramond bought LCM's freaky mind story. I don't know why. I just wonder how she got talked out of going with her husband. It's a sad, sad story.

Edited by Nottawayfer

Too damn lazy to make a phone call and see if she's there yourself?

Sounds to me like you're trying to gather information on her current status to see if there's any chance you can hop in the sack with her again.

Incredible_knucklehead,

Re:"..who can confirm his story? And you need to be able to talk about yourself as well, what your name is, what your involvement was."

I'll give you a little benefit of the doubt as you may just be ignorant of good manners. But when a moderator like Greasytech answers your questions you say, "Thank you". You come here demanding to know about the people who answer your questions and furthermore what their involvement was?

Obviously you don't have good manners but I'm also thinking you probably aren't too bright either. But like I said.. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt right now. I'll tell you something else, too.. and I want you to understand this so I'll type it real slow... we can ban your butt from this forum so you'd best play nice, dude.

sudo

Michael,

Sudo and GreasyTech speak for themselves. I'll try to put it more genteelly.

You don't make the rules here. If GT or Sudo or IJUSTDONTFEELLIKEUSINGMYNAME choose to use pseudonyms, that's their business. You can choose to discount their answers because of it, but why? Are you NOT going to call TWI just because GT suggested that you do? What have you got to lose?

George St. George is my real name; I was in TWI from 1978 to 1997. On the other hand, I have absolutely no information regarding Ramona, so maybe you ought to take the help from someone who can give it.

George

Since you're a webmaster, I'm sure you know what a troll is, right?

You're acting like one.

How dare you come on here and ask people to divulge their real names and information for you when they have families, professions, etc., to protect.

Shame on you.

I'm sure many people could and would confirm what GreasyTech told you. But since your head is so far up your rectum, they're not going to bother.

She might even answer the freakin' phone - she's in telecomm - but since you're acting like a twit here, you'll never find out.

Ditto for the other staffers you asked about. There's info about all of them. You're being too legalistic to accept it.

Those of us with "handles" use them for a damn good reason - deal with it.

Edited by ChasUFarley

awe geez... now you guys have gone and skeered mr. incredibly superior elmo off!!!

...shame on you!

...now go and feel badly for a while and then come back on here and give your real names and PT me all of your bank information!

YO! ...incredible dipstick! ...don't go away mad... just go away...

(look out! here come all of the 'he's got a right to be here' people! ...run!)

And you need to be able to talk about yourself as well, what your name is, what your involvement was.

Why???

(P.s. -- my screen name is my name.

Click on it and then you can access my posts.

Somewhere in those 11,860 of them

I mentioned my past involvement with twi.)

Just call the number Greasy Tech offered.

If you suspect she is still there,

how can you lose by calling *home*?

Let me clarify my post. I expect civilized feedback and definitive answers, not guesses. If you still carry a grudge against TWI, or you did not know this woman, then you are not up to the task.
As far as I'm concerned, if you can't identify yourself in your profile or talk about your previous involvement in the ministry, then you are a poser, I don't care what member number you are.

Kinda got off on the wrong foot, I'd say...

You can expect anything you want. You'll get what the forum members choose to give you. I'm not sure why you feel that you can define your own terms of how you interact here. Perhaps it's your corps or leadership status at TWI. If so, rest assured that it means nothing to us.

my dearest elmo

normally i would be welcoming a new poster

but if your way corps attitude doesn't change and change soon

i would welcome you to take an airanauticle intercorse with a motovatived pastrie~!

another words take a flying f**k at a rolling donut!

you are welcomed one way or the other

Elmo, bless your heart...you have DEFINATELY jumped into it right up to your neck.

Tell you what friend, maybe ask about Ramona in friend finders forum.

I understand how difficult it would be to learn that someone who once treated us with kindness could be so cruel to others.

There were some pretty awful things laid at this womans feet. I would ask that you take the time to become fully apprised of the facts in these situation, before getting angry and judging the posters here harshly for being offended at how she treated her brothers and sisters in Christ.

I hope that you will come back and get to know us better.

Edited by rascal

Elmo, bless your heart...you have DEFINATELY jumped into it right up to your neck.

Tell you what friend, maybe ask about Ramona in friend finders forum.

Valid point, Rascal. :)

I was wondering why this wasn't in the *right spot* as well.

Elmo -- please CLICK HERE.

It's a guide to this site.

David

hey, mikel, will you do me a favor? but before you do, let me smack you around a little and insult you a bit. then maybe you'll be more motivated to help me out.

sound good?

Why would you want to do that??

What would that accomplish??

confused-smiley-004.gifconfused-smiley-004.gifconfused-smiley-004.gif

Edited by dmiller

I. Elmo,

I notice you haven't answered any posts. Let me explain a couple things:

1. Most of us don't use our real names for a lot of reasons. I started out terrified that the WAYGB would somehow find me and hurt me or my loved ones, if by no other method than character assassination, e.g., finding my workplace, neighbors, church, and spreading nasty rumors about me. They have been known to do that. Some individuals started posting on GSC when they were still "in", or associated with TWI, or their loved ones were. At least one individual was successfully traced via this method and declared "mark and avoid" and as I recall it ruined this individual's marriage.

2. It is not terribly uncommon here to find that others view an individual in a totally different light. I remember not too long ago being totally crushed, hurt, upset, and filled with righteous indignation when someone I recalled as a wonderful, kind, loving leader and friend was regarded by other members of this forum as mean, hateful, and promiscuous. It is not unlikely that we were both right.

The person you seek may well have been a dear, sweet, kind generous person in the context in which you knew her, however, others have revealed a side of her that sounds to me like what one would find under a rock.

I hope by now you have made that phone call. I can't imagine why you wouldn't, since you don't seem to be at all traumatized by your previous experience with TWI.

WG