GreaseSpot Cafe

Advanced Class Special Spring 2007!!!!!

Bolshevik

The Special's this weekend at HQ.

Lot's of excitement. Last one I hear was really good. Amazing!!!!!! -- Say those who went say.

What was amazing about it you ask?

They don't know either!!!!!

But it was Awesome!!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last AC I attended, was a video tape session in 1981, of the 1979 Live Class,

(Which I was at -- (Still hearing Beautiful Ohio in my head!) :D

Is there *new revelation* (COUGH!!) *present truth* (these days)??

:spy:

Edited by dmiller

Didn't they review the blue book last time? Or maybe that was a couple of them back.. Really seems to me they are grasping at straws on what to teach, and everyone going is just going because it's a requirement, because I don't they really get anything helpful out of them..

Oh yeah, they teach you how to "believe" better.. As if that will do any gppd. How to grit your teach and ignore the world around you while you just mentally ascent to your own belief.. Just what the world needs, more hot air!

Didn't they review the blue book last time? Or maybe that was a couple of them back.. Really seems to me they are grasping at straws on what to teach, and everyone going is just going because it's a requirement, because I don't they really get anything helpful out of them..

Oh yeah, they teach you how to "believe" better.. As if that will do any gppd. How to grit your teach and ignore the world around you while you just mentally ascent to your own belief.. Just what the world needs, more hot air!

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 12:

"Anything worth selling is worth selling twice."

Edited by WordWolf

i really fell sorry for those who are duped enough to spend thier hard earned money to go there

it took me a year to pay off the loan i went on and had to keep the loan secret from them

but of course they were glad to have the money!

man i could of had a nice vacation in colorado instead of that dumb class

I find it ironic how young people still being supported by their parents are able to attend the ACS, while the parents can't go because of debt. Yeah...I'm sure the kids are sooo much more spiritually mature because they are debt-free. TWI exercises so much logic and wisdom in the category of their debt policy. Ohhhh, wait a minute.... my bad. It appears there is no policy regarding debt. <_<

Last week, I was able to get hold of the reel-to-reel tapes of the AC from Rye, New York. (I'm thinking that the year was 1968).

d,

Perhaps the year was 1972? I remember seeing a picture of the Advanced Class participants when it was held in Rye that year in an old Way Magazine.

Also, I'm not sure there were enough "believers" in NY to hold an Advanced Class in 1968 (but I could be wrong about that - any of the "groovy Christians" here at GS know differently?)

d,

Perhaps the year was 1972? I remember seeing a picture of the Advanced Class participants when it was held in Rye that year in an old Way Magazine.

Also, I'm not sure there were enough "believers" in NY to hold an Advanced Class in 1968 (but I could be wrong about that - any of the "groovy Christians" here at GS know differently?)

I wasn't there.

Depending on the source, the Groovy Christians started with the House of Acts/Haight-Ashbury Christians

in 1967 or 1968. (TW:LiL says 1967, the official timeline says 1968, and is probably correct.)

If they arrived in early 1969 in Rye, by late 1969 there would be enough of them to justify a class.

1970 was when Life Magazine ran their article, and the Groovy Christians were already a reality by the

time they WROTE it, let alone RAN the article.

If I were to make a guess, I'd guess 1969-1970 was the class.

Yea, you can't get revelation until you have the advanced class. LOL

And it has to be the latest version of the class. Otherwise you can't get revelation any more. God turns it off.

For the Foundational Class you HAD to speak in tongues...

For the Intermediated Class you HAD to interpret and prophecy...

For the Advanced...What? Walk on water? Raise the dead? Oh I know - SEE SPIDERS COMING OUT OF NOSES! (oh wait - wrong group :evildenk::biglaugh:)

Maybe they'll come up with a new theory for the Original Sin....

I'd rather do the laundry...

Actually I think they transcribed it on gas pumps...no wait...that was snow on the gas pumps!...my bad.

Maybe...he wrote it in the snow...you know like the way boys do that? :rolleyes: