GreaseSpot Cafe

Inkblot Test

Abigail

Take the test HERE

My results:

Outcome C - The Scientist.

Based on the descriptions you chose, you have quite a unique mind. You are creative, introverted, and find it hard to meet new people. You are constantly looking for new methods and ideas, and find excitement in learning.

Outcome A - The Human.

Based on the descriptions you chose, you are practical, reliable, friendly, and fit in with people quite nicely. You probably have a regular family and do well in acedemia.

And all these years I thought I was an alien..

:biglaugh:

Laney`s Original Inkblot Test

Outcome A - The Human.

Based on the descriptions you chose, you are practical, reliable, friendly, and fit in with people quite nicely. You probably have a regular family and do well in acedemia.

Me? reliable and friendly? Fit with people quite nicely? Ha Ha.

Outcome A - The Human.

probably accurate. Although I am a single mom our family is pretty regular. Do great in academia. Pretty close.

I got:

Outcome A - The Human.

Accurate?

i got categorized as a "human" as well.

Pretty safe bet

the description:

I dont know about those

Outcome A - The Human.

:rolleyes:

but one answer they didn't give the choice of "none" and that was my answer, so i went with second best :)

I didn't choose one of their *suggestions* for that question,

so I didn't complete it, and it wouldn't give my reults. :)

(Almost everthing looked like *none of the above* to me.)

Outcome A - The Human.

All I have to say is-- if my family passes for "regular", unless they are talking about certain physical functions of the human body, we are in serious serious trouble as a species

Edited by templelady

*giggle*

I guess I should just head on over to hang out with Beavis and Butthead.

Laney`s Original Inkblot Test

My Results:

full_501182010.jpg

Outcome D - The Teenager.

Based on the descriptions you chose, you have a young mind. A little immature at times, and always one to need attention any way you can get it. Others your age or younger find it easy to get along with you, and you are always entertaining. You are curious about the world, and are still amused by toilet humour.