GreaseSpot Cafe

I'm coming out

RottieGrrrl

I am a non-trinitarian Jesus believing God fearing sinner. I won't go into all of my sins. That would amuse some and probably bore most of you I'm sure. I have my stupid biases, prejudices, hang-ups. And gee. My names Rottie, I'm a.........fill in the blank.

Does that make everyone here happy? Thought not. I couldn't care less, and I doubt you do either.

Thanks for your lack of interest.

Sheesh! <_<

Oh, cool, good luck.

Seth

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best kept secret unless you come around to my back door and yard................I am a driftwood fanatic,

Ha ! I can vouch for that! Having spent the better part of an hour stuffing a piece in someone's suitcase. I still can't believe that they let you on the plane and out of the country with that club in your suitcase.

Ok I'll admit it Cowgirl left me in the sand gasping for air after running halfway up the causeway to Nahant Beach. I could have died you know but instead of administering CPR that I badly needed she went springing up the beach like a mule tailed deer. To add insult to injury I know she was probably running slow although she would not admit it because she felt sorry for me. Ok here is your chance Cowgirl fess up ...... I know you were.......

Which leads us to the driftwood part of the story, Once I had recoiled my tongue back into my mouth and the cardiac arrest stopped, the pain of the embarrassment was too great so I drug myself down to the bay to put myself out of my misery casting myself into the ocean . Which is when I found the earlier mentioned piece of wood which I'm guessing is a permanent fixture by now in her back yard, probably painted. Sometime later she appeared again on the beach (still running like a mule tailed deer) where I offered her the afore mentioned wood as a peace offering. Being such a nice piece of wood she had mercy on my soul and no more running .

PS I admit it I am THE THREAD KILLER

Edited by WhiteDove

Just when you think you've heard it all-------------

A male lesbian!!!

Sigh--------I just can't keep up with this fast moving world like I used to. :wacko:

(Ssshhhhhhhhh! They don't know they're male...;))

i think there is alot of folks who eat alot of "bad" food and drink diet soda.

i hate soda everywhere i go it is soda soda soda.. or three dollar water. i honestly do not understand how anyone can even put it in the mouth it is so gross. i have had a pepsi before it put hair on my teeth.

as long as it is diet your ok .

Ah hell, I've been a lesbian for about as long as Sudo and since he has the guts to come out, I will too.

Whew, what a relief to get that out here, Sudo you are right, it IS liberating!

Bowtwi, wanna spend the night? I'll make a huge pan of brownies and get a case of Diet Pepsi.

I'm packin'!!! Do you know how 'spensive a CASE of that stuff is? Woo hoo!!!! Party time!

Umm, is this a private party or can all the gs lesbians come?

LOL

It'll be a party the likes of which even strange Tom hasn't experienced.

Then we'll eat every junk food we can get our hands on and down it all with more junk soda

I mean, who cares really?

LOL - Stranger than :evildenk: Strange! :evildenk:

I could come out as someone who hates people who come out against other people's ideas, threads, religious views, lives, diet, weight, race, political affiliations and ..............so forth. I just don't get this stuff sometimes.

~HAP

Edited by HAPe4me

Okay. I haven't completely been honest here in Group. Well, it's hard for me to say this, because well, It's just not easy ya know. You see, secretly, I have always wanted to be a ballet dancer. No one knows this but my wife, and she wouldn't have known had she not caught me in my living room with a tutu on and a pair of tights. I was listening to (in my mind) the theme to the "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairies" while practicing pirouettes and torzheatettes when she walked in on me. Actually, she had been watching in a bemused manner for at least five minutes before I just happened to see her leaning against the livingroom archway with a bemused smile on her face. And so, that's it. It's out. I'm out. I am a closet primadonna ballerina wannabe. But I feel aokay now to share that...

I was listening to (in my mind) the theme to the "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairies" while practicing pirouettes and torzheatettes when she walked in on me.

Tour jettés.... <_<

Just had to step in and see... :biglaugh:

LOL

It'll be a party the likes of which even strange Tom hasn't experienced.

Then we'll eat every junk food we can get our hands on and down it all with more junk soda

I mean, who cares really?

But he might ALSO admit to being a lesbian! :biglaugh:

Ya know, I was positive I had that spelling wrong Dooj....

And you were right! :biglaugh:

Come on, Jonny.... so many people are coming out of some closet or another...you admitted to wanting to be a ballet dancer (Light on your toes?) All I did was help you also admit that you needed some help with your French spelling.

Call it an intervention...;)

I wouldn't say that, Mr. P. People have hangups. We all do.

Perhaps, and I wasn't referring to your original post so much, but some of the others. I was raised to believe that "hate" is a bad thing. When you hate someone, it isn't the same as a "dislike", it's more like, "I want them to die and I'll pi$$ on their grave in front of their mother" type thing. Hitler hated the Jews. The al Qaeda terrorists hated Americans. Hatred is not a positive attribute, and especially not something to brag about.

I have my hangups and prejudices too, but I try to work on them and make things better. I'm also very hesitant to say that I hate someone or something, and when I do I usually try to say that I hate a person's actions or beliefs rather than the person. I'm not perfect, but I also don't feel like it's acceptable to brag about hate or glorify it.