GreaseSpot Cafe

How do you feel today

Ham

How Do you feel about you, the world, and twi right now?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. choose "carefully" :)

• Vewy vewy peaceful. I'm having a Prozac moment
    • Just plain peaceful. I'm OK, you're OK..
    • Slightly annoyed.
    • Terribly disappointed
    • I'm ready to rip some "leadership's" lungs out..

Hey feeling great, doing the cleanse this week, and you know :redface2:

and all is well..... I am not much of a yeller here, like to have fun and and share the warm fuzzies in life. :wub:

life is great

i am retired and got my pay check today

my aunt and unckle just left after having a shrimp,lobster,and scallop dinner with lots of wine

they are in thier 80's we had fun

the only thing about life that i don't like is that my 4 kids are scattered across the country but all in all

life is good

enjoy it

Nothing definitive yet, but the data would suggest that the further people get from twi physically, and the longer they are gone, the more peaceful they become..

Nero, sorry you have to deal with their crap in the present circumstance. Hope your father gets well..

In spite of all the wear and tear, I'm just as fine as frog hair...can't stop grinning most of the time.

You are the only other person who I have heard use that expression. Finer than the hair on a frog's back.

Well as I sit here in my chair, my foot bandaged and elevated, the wife is snoring away in her chair, #1 son on sofa using laptop as he does Pheonx on line. and #3 son warming food. I am slightly ....ed at wife. I can't cook because its hard to cook if your on crutchs. I'm hungry and she won't help anyone because she is tired. Yes I am venting so PSSSSSSSSS :realmad:

As far as TWI goes, I don't give a rats a@s. That was a long time ago for me and I got on with life.

You are the only other person who I have heard use that expression. Finer than the hair on a frog's back.

Well as I sit here in my chair, my foot bandaged and elevated, the wife is snoring away in her chair, #1 son on sofa using laptop as he does Pheonx on line. and #3 son warming food. I am slightly ....ed at wife. I can't cook because its hard to cook if your on crutchs. I'm hungry and she won't help anyone because she is tired. Yes I am venting so PSSSSSSSSS :realmad:

As far as TWI goes, I don't give a rats a@s. That was a long time ago for me and I got on with life.

You are right I do not give a fats foot of what twi land thinks,however there are those still in or grappling

with thoughts that need to hear we away from said cult are doind allright :offtopic:

I know I cannot spell!

I don't understand the question
not sure if I do either..
What's the point?

I don't understand the question..

actually, the point is, at least I think.. most people here are relatively happy, peaceful..

not blood sucking demons waiting to bury the memory of vic, twi, et. al any time it raises it's ugly head.

well, maybe that's not it. maybe we're happy and generally peaceful as long as the memory of vic, and twi doesn't rear it's ugly head, especially in public..

maybe we're generally happy and peaceful whenever we're not as well..

who knows. Maybe the point is.. there is no point, at all..

well.. maybe not blood sucking demons. Maybe more like cats. Having successfully buried something particularly nasty in the cat box, some are not very impressed to see it dug up the next day and put on exhibition like it is some kind of treasure- "hey, look at THIS- it's pretty neat. EVERYBODY should have one of these.."

Growwwerrrrrr..

:biglaugh: