GreaseSpot Cafe

Doojable????????

Watered Garden

I heard Dooj has suffered some identity theft and is keeping a low profile till things are sorted out. It has caused her significant embarrassment.

If anyone has suffered from personal information being released by the imposter, please don't hold it against the real Dooj.

I know that she is thankful that you helped her Paw. She was just beside herself with grief when she found out that someone had been using her name to hurt others.

For those that have been a victim of this travesty, please ask her yourself, do not just assume that she would do such a thing. I know her well enough to believe that she would not do this to anyone, not even someone that she did not like and certainly not to a person that she considers a friend.

Please convey to her that I for one would never, ever, think she would anything but good! And may the armpits of that imposter be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels!

WG

And she can contact me through my profile should she wish to do so, ever.

Edited by Watered Garden

She found a nasty Trojan on her computer and is in the process of correcting it. I guess it would give someone else access to her computer...anyway she decided to take a vacation.

WG-I told her what you said. She appreciated the flees comment!

ohmygosh

please please please give dooj my love and tell her i miss her

(meatballs and all ;) ;) ;))

that is just a funny because i tease her

but i love her a lot. please tell her

i'm really sorry and dumbfounded. i wish she didn't have to get deleted over this

come back hurry when everything is sorted out on your computer

love,ex

ohmygosh

please please please give dooj my love and tell her i miss her

(meatballs and all ;) ;) ;) )

that is just a funny because i tease her

but i love her a lot. please tell her

i'm really sorry and dumbfounded. i wish she didn't have to get deleted over this

come back hurry when everything is sorted out on your computer

love,ex

My sentiments exactly. I miss her already!

She appreciates your love and support.

Hopefully the powers that be will track down this imposter soon and bring them to cyber justice.

Dooj will probably not be doing much "cyber surfing" until she is certain that the culprit cannot infiltrate her computer again.

She sends her love and hopes to see you all again soon.

im internet stupid.

is what your saying is? a person is using the name doojable and it isnt her?

can she just change her name and come back? those who know her would know it was her.

A Trojan virus allows someone else access to her computer. It's a lot more serious than someone simply posting junk under the name Doojable.

George

I'm here - but only kinda sorta.... :wave:

I asked Paw to delete my account as a precaution - he graciously waited.

I've found that life calls louder to me now that I've been gone a while. :)

I've found that cooking is much more fun than posting recipes - so I'll just visit less and dance more often. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:wave:

Edited by doojable

Glad to see you are OK.. at least I hope.

maybe the moral to the story..

have a damn cheap computer that you don't have any personal info on.. at least to surf the net with. this piece of junk here doesn't do video or youtube very well.. but all the worms or trojans in the world aren't gonna find a whole heck of a lot ..

:biglaugh:

I'm here - but only kinda sorta.... :wave:

I asked Paw to delete my account as a precaution - he graciously waited.

I've found that life calls louder to me now that I've been gone a while. :)

I've found that cooking is much more fun than posting recipes - so I'll just visit less and dance more often. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:wave:

I'll alert your local authorities that you call it "dancing"..that way they wont pick you up for wreckless endangerment of society in general.

:biglaugh:

Edited by Eyesopen

I heard Dooj has suffered some identity theft and is keeping a low profile till things are sorted out. It has caused her significant embarrassment.

If anyone has suffered from personal information being released by the imposter, please don't hold it against the real Dooj.

She was just beside herself with grief when she found out that someone had been using her name to hurt others.

For those that have been a victim of this travesty, please ask her yourself, do not just assume that she would do such a thing. I know her well enough to believe that she would not do this to anyone, not even someone that she did not like and certainly not to a person that she considers a friend.

She found a nasty Trojan on her computer and is in the process of correcting it. I guess it would give someone else access to her computer...anyway she decided to take a vacation.
Hopefully the powers that be will track down this imposter soon and bring them to cyber justice.

Dooj will probably not be doing much "cyber surfing" until she is certain that the culprit cannot infiltrate her computer again.

A Trojan virus allows someone else access to her computer. It's a lot more serious than someone simply posting junk under the name Doojable.

Indeed that is more serious -- as are the insinuations and conjectures inferred throughout this thread, that this culprit impersonating Doojable, was quite likely another poster/member of this discussion board.

Regardless of any subsequent discussions, that may have already taken place, among members in this board's private auxiliary sub-forums, or wherever -- Normally, one would expect some sort of postscript, to a thread such as this -- as a means of clarification -- by either Doojable or one of those who'd initially posted their conjectural insinuations, that the one who'd gained access to Doojable's computer, and who was releasing personal information about others, WAS or WAS NOT, someone from this discussion board and maybe even known to many others here.

To leave postulations of such a serious nature, just hanging out there, in a thread in the open forum is quite troubling, to say the least. To not make a postscript, here in kind, publicly, where this thread originated, would not only be irresponsible, but would be a further invitation to those on this board, whose favorite pastime seems to be speculating wildly about their ill-conceived suspicions concerning others.

Actually, this thread seems made to order for them....perhaps, that was the intended purpose? And in retrospect, this thread seems indicative, of more of, what one should normally expect here.