GreaseSpot Cafe

So Now What

greg123

Somehow the ideas of some have been cancelled by this panel. Somehow they can't show compassion. Even with a apology they stay in there stupidity. This is a letter written by my good friend CK to Pawtucket at GS.

See this is somewhat interesting, in my last topic I tired to put on GS there was no vulgar language or any bad feelings. So I must ask why it wasn't approved by your moderators. As far as I can tell the word of God either given by a monkey or VPW is still the word as long as it is the word. But the topic should be able to defend itself. The talk of you guys saying how much TWI censored your speech how different is this from that. How different is it when someone puts the full believing into something and someone shoots it down just because. Maybe there are still some hard feelings over the things that happened over a year and a half ago. But you know I am sorry to have caused any trouble. But what is the real problem is it that I hit a nerve and your afraid of my voice here. While I am flattered that is kind of funny. You know Howard Allen always said your always welcome at the way. But you know thats the way the cookie crumbles. The people of GS need my last topic and I ask of you and the moderators to read over it and let me know if there is something in particular you dont like. Let me know what really bothers you about my post, or is it a little deeper than that. My only request is to lift my suspension and I will promise never to be bad again. This is the time of being kind one to another not to wrestle against flesh and blood. So I wanted to protest the choice made by this moderation crew and maybe we all can learn something.

CK

So why is this hatred here, isn't this the same thing that TWI did. When did TWI decide to mute everyone here... When did GS. This is the exact thing that might get my name deleted from here. Maybe they'll put me on Mark and Avoid. Maybe i'll be blacklisted. Oh well to quote a great movie, "Words will always retain there meaning" Nevertheless the thing to learn here is how can the people who love God be hurt from the people here, when its the exact thing you all talk about, sounds like hypocrites. Oh by the way Pawtucket never returned any correspondence to CK. This is just a idea of what is happening here.

Greg

The point of the letter to Pawtucket was to show that CK wanted to be forgiven and For all have sinned and come short is seems to make sense to forgive and let it go. CK tried writing a new post and the GS decided to ignore or just plain out stop the post. In which the post asked for everyone for a olive branch and to let everyone go on there merry way. There was no harm in the post, it was full of joy and love for everyone here. So thats why I am writing now to let everyone know.

Greg

CK is somewhat a thorn in the side of the moderators of GS, they didn't like something he did and so they banned him from posting any new threads or such. So in that the new post he wrote was also banned and the message he gets when writing is a moderator will look over it and then it might be posted. So I just want the thread he wrote to be shared with the public so all can see.

ckmkeon, (CK) is the user name which is shown on GS as a MemberNP, not really sure what that means, but if you look him up you will see some of the threads he wrote.

Greg

Edited by greg123

I dunno. I think the "board" here is pretty human. Like anybody else..

"so now what' may depend on the particular person involved..

"now what".. you tell me..

:)

where is it exactly you want to go?

cmkeon reminds me of the poor guy in the tombs

as he certainly seems haunted by a legion of feelings and thoughts and whatever you wanna call em

and was quite disturbed by things here at the GSC

i hope he finds peace

but i cant blame the folks at the village inn either

for not being able to help him out and take his very personal very extreme perspectives

i mean...who has the time and/or energy and/or skill and/or fortitude to meet his very extreme emotional spiritual demands?

...such strict doctrinal positions?

i honestly dont think we are entirely equipped at dealing with such extreme attitudes

he certainly seems to blame the GSC for the lack though...

soo

maybe forgive him for his lack

and ask that he forgive us all for our lack

maybe even ask ...can you bring your peace with you?

maybe take it all a bit slower next time

sometimes it seems it can take years for people to become true friends

honestly...

but i also dont know what went down in the back ground

anyway...that is my clumsy stab at it

Edited by sirguessalot

It always makes me giggle when someone ASSumes what pawtucket or moderator(s) do, but have yet to ask them directly.

Ditto assuming why an action was taken by pawtucket or moderator.

Greg, ask them. Get the answers you seek, you might be surprised how something really went down.

There is always three sides to any story, remember. Your side, the other side and the truth.

[WordWolf replies in boldface.]

Somehow the ideas of some have been cancelled by this panel.

["Somehow the ideas of some."

In plain English, he's complaining about ck having restricted posting.

That doesn't "cancel" and "ideas". But neither of "them" see things that way.

Considering he formed his own messageboard dedicated to saying

this messageboard was wrong- which he is certainly free to do-

I don't see why he'd want to come back.]

Somehow they can't show compassion.

[The staff here permit A LOT. For someone to get a restriction, they have to work

a LOT harder at it than just disagree with the staff. I even insulted Paw's opinion once

(I made it clear what I was addressing) and nobody took any action about it.

ck put considerable time and effort before he was put on any sort of restriction.

When civil conversation is IMPOSSIBLE with any one poster, when they are asked

to mind their manners, and they INSIST on being rude, then the COMPASSIONATE

thing is to restrict their posting. Most messageboards would just have banned him

and gotten it over with. They didn't do that here. Do you know why?

COMPASSION.

Somehow, greg can't SEE compassion unless it's expressed EXACTLY the way HE

wants it.]

Even with a apology they stay in there stupidity.

["They disagree with me because they're stupid."

Right-you've sure convinced ME you want to have polite conversation with everyone

else here...... :rolleyes: ]

This is a letter written by my good friend CK to Pawtucket at GS.

See this is somewhat interesting, in my last topic I tired to put on GS there was no vulgar language or any bad feelings. So I must ask why it wasn't approved by your moderators.

[Was this something he submitted in the last day, or was this months ago?

That makes a big difference in what it means. If it was less than a day, it may mean the

moderators (who have lives, and ck is not paying them a salary, and they don't owe

him ANYTHING) may just not have READ it yet.]

As far as I can tell the word of God either given by a monkey or VPW is still the word as long as it is the word. But the topic should be able to defend itself. The talk of you guys saying how much TWI censored your speech how different is this from that.

[The difference is that twi would have banned BOTH of you, then smeared your reputations

so everyone would shun you. With the GSC, your thread actually gets considered.

Let's not pretend that you would permit a "vpw did something bad" post on your OWN

messageboard at ALL, whereas here posts that praise him are allowed. They are debated,

but they are allowed.]

How different is it when someone puts the full believing into something and someone shoots it down just because. Maybe there are still some hard feelings over the things that happened over a year and a half ago. But you know I am sorry to have caused any trouble.

[Well, then, the adult thing is to SHOW A LITTLE PATIENCE, and PROVE you're more mature

than the person who once posted without regard, and earned administrative review.

Whining because the staff hasn't acted fast enough for you is NOT going to demonstrate

regret, remorse, or the grace of an adult.]

But what is the real problem is it that I hit a nerve and your afraid of my voice here. While I am flattered that is kind of funny.

[i agree that it's kind of funny. We're "afraid" of your posts?

I can't even begin to explain how wrong that appraisal is.

Your MANNERS-specifically, your LACK of manners- had most everything

to do with any action taken. Your posts could have had the SAME objectionable

content, and just been politer in phrasing, and you would have had no admin problems.]

You know Howard Allen always said your always welcome at the way.

[Which, of course, was a dirty lie, considering how many people were kicked off grounds-

ONLY COUNTING THE ONES VPW HIMSELF had kicked off grounds.

If Howard Allen always told the story about Santa Claus, that wouldn't make it true.]

But you know thats the way the cookie crumbles. The people of GS need my last topic and I ask of you and the moderators to read over it and let me know if there is something in particular you dont like.

[We haven't "needed" ANY of your topics so far, and I doubt you're in any way objective in this.]

Let me know what really bothers you about my post, or is it a little deeper than that. My only request is to lift my suspension and I will promise never to be bad again. This is the time of being kind one to another not to wrestle against flesh and blood. So I wanted to protest the choice made by this moderation crew and maybe we all can learn something.

CK

[You certainly set a considerable track record of the opposite.

Any sensible moderation staff SHOULD be slow to be convinced you've

completely changed to a well-mannered poster.]

So why is this hatred here,

[The closest thing to "hatred" I see here is greg calling people "stupid."]

isn't this the same thing that TWI did..

[No.]

When did TWI decide to mute everyone here...

[They've always wanted to mute everyone here.

They still have not succeeded.]

When did GS.

[Hasn't happened yet.]

This is the exact thing that might get my name deleted from here. Maybe they'll put me on Mark and Avoid. Maybe i'll be blacklisted.

[Well, if you're DETERMINED to start trouble, and insult the staff,

and generally be unreasonable, I'm sure the staff can find some way to

accomodate you.]

Oh well to quote a great movie, "Words will always retain there meaning" Nevertheless the thing to learn here is how can the people who love God be hurt from the people here, when its the exact thing you all talk about, sounds like hypocrites.

[busy sentence. You can't see how people can be hurt,

and you're insulting the posters here and calling them 'hypocrites.'

You didn't get your way, and so you're insulting others.

That says a lot more than you MEANT to say, greg.

I think it's clear you're no out for respectful, mutual communication.]

Oh by the way Pawtucket never returned any correspondence to CK. This is just a idea of what is happening here.

Greg

[Here's another idea of what's happened here.

Staff haven't satisfied 1-2 people's whims, so they consider the apt response

to be throwing a tantrum about it instead of directly addressing the staff.]

Wordwolf, thank you for your kind words. You have great insight but im afraid that you have misunderstood the point of this post. The word of God is the will of God, no matter what any of you say. Romans 10:9,10 is a matter of truth. Not fact or fiction pure truth. So its not by opinion its by God and the word was written by the instruction of God. This letter was sent by CK over three weeks ago, his thread he put in for would be 7 or 8 weeks ago. So plenty of time was given to them. There isn't a question about that but the words can still be given. The truth will never change. While if VPW did throw people off the grounds im sure it was the right thing to do. The idea that TWI would ban me with these ideas is the only thing I see wrong, so with change they could learn to hear the things said. The hope for TWI isnt complete, they will one day find themselves in spirit. To be the greatest understaning in this world to be smeared isnt my issue, to hold the word high is my goal to prove it is Gods.

Banned but coming to a theater near you...

The Distance

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line

Engines pumping and thumping in time

The green light flashes, the flags go up

Churning and burning they yearn for the cup

They deftly manuver and muscle for rank

Fuels burning fast on an empty tank

Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns

Their prowess is potent and secretly stern

As they speed through the finish, the flags go down

The fans get up and they get out of town

The arena is empty except for one man

Still driving and striving as fast as he can

The sun has gone down and the moon has come up

Not long ago somebody left with the cup

But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns

And thinking of someone for who he still burns

Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course

He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse

He's going the distance

He's going the distance

He's going for speed

She's all alone, all alone, all alone in a time of need

He's going the distance

No trophies, no flowers, no flashbulbs, no wine

He's haunted by something he cannot define

Bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse

Assail him and bail him with monster truck force

Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course

He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse

He's going the distance

Edited by socks

We were trained to hate others, hate each other and hate ourselves in The Way.

Some people see that and have changed.

Some people see that and looking to change.

Some people see that and don't want to change.

And some people don't see it at all.

I don't know about ck.

I do know about the moderators of this forum.

Why are you Greg speaking up for him?

He still has a voice, let him speak with the moderators on his own.

They are more understanding then you are seemingly giving them credit for.

And making accusations without all the facts, unless you have talked with the moderators.

This is a private matter to be handled outside of this forum.

I did try to reach out to the moderators in thread and in mesg.

Pawtucket, I did try reaching out to the moderators of GS to tell them he was sorry, at times there can be differences in oppinion but there is no reason to act the way he did. The reason for this apology is many at times he wishes to post threads not of hate or malice, but of truth and love. The last thread he wrote was one like that. If you would like to test my theory please read the wole thing through and let me know. He would like you to reconsider not putting it up and let the people of GS decide if they want it or not. The post was a message I was going to send to Greg to post but I hit the wrong button.

Edited by ckmkeon

Nicely said cman.

Greg, I am unsure if you can handle honest, frank discussion. Romans we are all very aware of, the veracity of the scripture is not being challenged....However....Are you interested in the truth about twi?? That is what we do discuss here....Do you really want to know if VPW indeed threw people off grounds...out of the wow program...etc....and why if it was really justified....or would you rather continue making assumptions??? People here can personally relate to you their experiences....You could then decide with all of the information present if it really was the right thing to do...or if there were some flaws in vp`s character or judgement....You might be able to learn a few things from people whom actually lived and worked in twi shoulder to shoulder with vpw, lcm, etc at hq. Maybe their insight as to the inner workings of the ministry could help you understand whether or not they would ever consider listening to your view point.

You have people here who can fill in the gaps of your knowledge. Their is a wealth of knowledge...the only question is...do you want to avail yourself of this resource? Do you want to know who and what vpw was like in real life?..what working at hq was like? what their current policies are?

It`s all here...you can know the truth.

To date, I have not seen where ck would hear the truth. ....it seemed to me he wanted a place to rant.

That is what is here..though....the good, the bad, the ugly of twi...we are each free to tell the story ...OUR side of the story...what ever it may have been for each individual....for ck to come along and actively try to prevent folks from talking about the side that he doesn`t want to hear about...to try to negate another participants input is not in keeping with the purpose of this place.

Truth is here, don`t you need all of the information, not just what people want you to see in order to form accurate opinions and understanding?

As far as the moderators and pawtucket??? You are attacking the wrong guys...The rules here are very simple...basic common courtesy. They wrok pretty darned hard to make sure that everyone has a voice, and I really appreciate that.

Edited by rascal

The reason I speak up for CK is because he is my friend, and I wish to have this all cleared up as quickly as possible. CK did try to reach out to the moderators in thread and in mesg.

Pawtucket, CK did try reaching out to the moderators of GS to tell them he was sorry, at times there can be differences in oppinion but there is no reason to act the way he did. The reason for this apology is many at times he wishes to post threads not of hate or malice, but of truth and love. The last thread he wrote was one like that. If you would like to test my theory please read the wole thing through and let me know. He would like you to reconsider not putting it up and let the people of GS decide if they want it or not.

This sounds like Greg123 responding to me, yet the log in is none other than CK. How do you explain that one "Greg"