GreaseSpot Cafe

To many Chiefs

copenhagen

Yesterday at fellowship the new Way Corp assigments were read.( Info gathered from STS June 7th 2009)

I did not see the video, I just got the highlights.

It appears to me that there is way to many Chiefs and very few Indians.

Each Region seems to have 2-3 states. The names of the leaders are all ones I do not know.

It is of my opnion that they keep having to promote way corp to newer and more important

titles to keep them intrested in the way.

Several state leaders were long time branch leaders who now got the nod to run a state, if thats whst you call

20-30 people in that state.

What also I found very intresting were the lack of high profile names that held all the good jobs in the way

during the late 1990's to early 2000's.

It seems that the good old boys from way back are being tossed to the side. The fox is slowly

letting you go. She needs new pets and lapdogs.

Those who come to mind are Harvey P. the x-vp of the way, he was a lapdog for the fox. He loved to M&A

people and did what ever the fox wanted.

Bob Moneyhands if you ask him, he did it all from the way east to region cord. He and his wife could

cover up a scandle like a true P.R person. Just do not sereve him food on a paper plate or talk about

how short he is.

John Reyn0lds x- sec treas.

Good thing the way corp only gets about 8-10 graduates a year.

In a few years when the lifers kids run screaming from the lil old cult there will be a

1-1 ratio. One chief per indian.

copenhagen

What's funny is the innies say the same thing. Have been for years. lol.

"this ministry is getting ready for big growth" ha ha

maybe they think they'll have a structure in place for another "boom" like whatever happened back in the 60s/70s.

Yesterday at fellowship the new Way Corp assigments were read.( Info gathered from STS June 7th 2009)

I did not see the video, I just got the highlights.

It appears to me that there is way to many Chiefs and very few Indians.

Each Region seems to have 2-3 states. The names of the leaders are all ones I do not know.

It is of my opnion that they keep having to promote way corp to newer and more important

titles to keep them intrested in the way.

Several state leaders were long time branch leaders who now got the nod to run a state, if thats whst you call

20-30 people in that state.

What also I found very intresting were the lack of high profile names that held all the good jobs in the way

during the late 1990's to early 2000's.

It seems that the good old boys from way back are being tossed to the side. The fox is slowly

letting you go. She needs new pets and lapdogs.

Those who come to mind are Harvey P. the x-vp of the way, he was a lapdog for the fox. He loved to M&A

people and did what ever the fox wanted.

Bob Moneyhands if you ask him, he did it all from the way east to region cord. He and his wife could

cover up a scandle like a true P.R person. Just do not sereve him food on a paper plate or talk about

how short he is.

John Reyn0lds x- sec treas.

Good thing the way corp only gets about 8-10 graduates a year.

In a few years when the lifers kids run screaming from the lil old cult there will be a

1-1 ratio. One chief per indian.

copenhagen

You are disposable at the Way.

"State leaders"? - WTF?? Has TWI abandoned the "tree" analogy?

Wouldn't the state leader be - the Governor? The Senator?? (LOL)

So what are Reyn0lds, Harve P and Moneyhands assigned to do? Hey, innies, let's have a list of ... all these people that we don't know ... and all their fake jobs.

BTW, some trees are notorious for throwing up parasitic saplings from their roots. These are known as "suckers." In devising this analogy, VPW forgot about suckers...

http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profiles1004/treesuckers.asp

Bolshevik,

No big boom of growth in the near future.

They may have the leadres (if that is what you call lapdogs).

Here are the problams.

No cool leader to follow who can win crowds like VPP.

The fox is a ugly old witch no no public speaking skills.

A product that puts people to sleep. Pfal was exciting back in the day when people

knew nothing about the bible. Now we can learn all about it on tv with tv preachers.

There were a lot of drugs and free sex in the 1960's and a real Jesus movement.

Now no sex in the way unless you count the fox and Donna.

Drugs are now a bad thing.

People are aware of cults now days, so the only big boom for the way is

going to be a family of three that is comes to fellowship.

Mom, dad and a kid over 12 so they can run a class. It only takes 3 now to run a class..

I say this little cult is going the way of the do-do bird..

copenhagen

The probem with The Way International is not that there are to many chiefs and not enough indians. The problem is that the real chief, Jesus Christ, is not looked to as the Lord and head of the body of believers or is left out all together. Sorry to have to tell anyone, but no one takes the place of the absent Christ, not even with a renewed mind. Christ is not absent from his own body. This would be like saying that a human being can function with his head cut off.

For a more godly perspective on leadership and lordship in the body of Christ try the link below.

http://www.christianherald.info/lordship-o...ist-page-1.html

Bolshevik I lost my crystal ball but I am willing to bet The way int was a one hit wonder in the late

60's early 70's.

Yes a sucker is born every minute but the twi cant get them all..

What they had will never be seen again.

Even the faithful person nowdays dreads witnessing or branch activities.

They play church and want to be left alone. The days of fellowship 3x a week plus

an outreach event are long gone. People went out of fear but know that they have tasted

a little freedom they do not want there time all wrapped up in the way..

Mabye I should write Rosie a leter and tell her that people do not respect her or even

like her and think she has personality of a skunk. She should shut twi down and take

the money and run.. Her and donna can enjoy their golden years together. That or

run the twi in to the ground..

copenhagen

Are you still "in" Copen? If so, yes, you definitely should write "her" a letter.

Now no sex in the way unless you count the fox and Donna.

I would say that those two would make that topic undesirable to contemplate. :biglaugh: Are you referring to their much rumored "relationship"? Any information to share as an insider? I met Donnna when she first went to fellowship in Hayward, CA, and the Rozester long before she elbowed Bob Winegarner out of the Crow's Nest seat. So curious, what are you hearing?

Yes, I am still in..

What I can add is the truth that the way international has turned in to a church.

No high profile leader, same old rehashed teachings. The root has died, there is

no life left in it. They have turned in to regular church. I am not the only one who feels

this way. Younger people can not wait to leave..

copenhagen

p.s. I will take help on a letter and we can send it in..

There were a lot of drugs and free sex in the 1960's and a real Jesus movement.

Having been there in TWI in the early 1970's, I find I must disagree with this part. Drugs were very much taboo. The thinking that prevailed was that drugs would open a trap door in your mind and let in devil spirits. Likewise, premarital and extramarital sex was considered "off The Word" at the rank and file level. In fact, in Fellow Laborers, if you were caught using drugs or having illicit sex, you were promptly dismissed from the program. Now, does that mean that no one did these things? Of course not. But, there were instances that involved people being tossed out in the middle of the night when they were caught. ("Wham, Bam, thank ya, Ma'am"---get your butt out of Ohio before the sun comes up!)

Sorry, didn't mean to derail. I just felt like that particular point needed clarification.

Back to the "Too Many Chiefs" theme.

twi would argue, you're disposable at any company you work for. that's life.

although they might phrase it differently.

My comment- "YOU ARE DISPOSABLE AT THE WAY" was meant as a more accurate reflection

of twi than its once-motto: "You are welcome at the Way".

That twi's leadership sees twi as a COMPANY should scare the heck out of the remaining people.

Jesus said the shepherd gives his life for the sheep- and the word "pastor" is from the same

concept and word as "shepherd." REAL pastors try to help people in their care. twi just wants

the no-maintenance people. HELP people? Not twi.

yeah, they've stopped saying "everyone is welcome etc." . maybe before the last ROA.

I do know they've become more explicit about it. i.e. "anyone can leave at anytime. If you didn't like a company you work for, what would you do?"

They actually want people to leave on their own. IMO.

Edited by Bolshevik

yeah, they've stopped saying "everyone is welcome etc." . maybe before the last ROA.

I do know they've become more explicit about it. i.e. "anyone can leave at anytime. If you didn't like a company you work for, what would you do?"

They actually want people to leave on their own. IMO.

Although "Give us your money, then leave" would be a more honest statement from the

"board of directors", we're not going to hear that level of candor.

In my former splinter group it worked like this.

The apostle/ word-in-the-flesh/ true father/ true husband/ shepherd of the sheep was the only head. Yes, with that level of glorification of him Jesus Christ was out of the picture.

The ones who were allowed to be chiefs were also the biggest indians. So close-to-the-top leadership seemed to grow crueler and more twisted as time went on. Between their buttkissing and the authority they were allowed it seems inevitable that such things would happen.

It seemed to me that the bastard-in-charge was willing to take away all their appearance authority at the slightest provocation, such as thinking for one's self or God forbid, questioning his authority.

In a closed system run by a madman, how could it end up good for all?

The big-dogs are also the biggest dogs.

(edited for grammar and spelling)

Edited by JeffSjo

A friend of mine who is still in has told me that there are several branches in the U.S.A. that

are run by Advanced Class grads. Interesting, huh? In the past, Way Corps ran pretty much everything.

These branches consist of two or more fellowships. (Even more interesting, huh? Two fellowships - a branch...scarcely a decent sized "twig".)

It appears that now TWI've run off many of the WC, and there are not too many able followers who willing to "rise up."

Looks like the Way is shrinking fast and they are filling in the holes with normal people.

Such rise and expansion :biglaugh: .

TWI redefined "branch" to mean two or more twigs (fellowships) back when Martindale came up with his 'every corps grad a full time minister' fiasco. Part of it was his dictate that every Corps grad had to be overseeing at least a branch, and since branches under the old definition (seven or more twigs) were pretty rare, the definition was changed.

If I remember correctly he got it from the section in Exodus where Moses deputized men to be "rulers of tens", "ruler of fifties", etc. He decided that "rulers of tens" couldn't possibly mean more than ne "ruler of ten", but that was the plural of "ruler of tens", ten representing the basic fellowship unit, the family or home fellowship. (That's right kids, it doesn't make sense)

TWI redefined "branch" to mean two or more twigs (fellowships) back when Martindale came up with his 'every corps grad a full time minister' fiasco. Part of it was his dictate that every Corps grad had to be overseeing at least a branch, and since branches under the old definition (seven or more twigs) were pretty rare, the definition was changed.

If I remember correctly he got it from the section in Exodus where Moses deputized men to be "rulers of tens", "ruler of fifties", etc. He decided that "rulers of tens" couldn't possibly mean more than ne "ruler of ten", but that was the plural of "ruler of tens", ten representing the basic fellowship unit, the family or home fellowship. (That's right kids, it doesn't make sense)

Ugh. I remember splitting my twig/hf/whatever it was called then. No real reason other than turning my 8 person group into two four-person twigs so we could have a branch. New corpse coming in needed a job. The funny thing was we had a lot of "branch meetings" because our twigs were so small! :realmad: So we meet all the time together anyway and the only real difference is he-who-was-clueless would teach instead of us taking turns. And he was BORINGGGGG. 90 minutes of him reading a Way Rag article to us and he wasn't even a good reader!!! AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

So, tell me again why TWI doesn't attract even the naive anymore? :asdf:

JT

Ugh. I remember splitting my twig/hf/whatever it was called then. No real reason other than turning my 8 person group into two four-person twigs so we could have a branch. New corpse coming in needed a job. The funny thing was we had a lot of "branch meetings" because our twigs were so small! :realmad: So we meet all the time together anyway and the only real difference is he-who-was-clueless would teach instead of us taking turns. And he was BORINGGGGG. 90 minutes of him reading a Way Rag article to us and he wasn't even a good reader!!! AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

So, tell me again why TWI doesn't attract even the naive anymore? :asdf:

JT

Long gone are the days when twigs consisted of like 10-20 people.

<_<