GreaseSpot Cafe

What did Cyclops really cry out on the hospital bed

RumRunner

I would like to dedicate this word study to WordWolf whose incessant mining of data coupled with public education is a constant inspiration for those of us seeking truth. I would also like to dedicate it to the little wood nymphs who come out in the wee hours to drink ale and party with me.

Many people have been desirous to understand the last words of Victor Appalling Cyclops, yet without applying sound research principles many erroneous interpretations, often out of desperation at the "loss," have been formed. In this study we shall take a close look at the history and etymology of his last words which were:

"Loshanta, loshanta malakasito loshantaaaaaaaiiiih"

Using biblical research principles we can take this phrase apart and determine (by god's revelation given only to me in a sandstorm at the 7-11) the true meaning of Dr. Cyclops' last words.

Many scholars believe that "loshanta" is a single word. Indeed this is only because of errors in the scribes who copied Cyclops' last words. It is actually two words; lo and shanta. Some scholars believe that the word shanta may actually consist of two root words but that is another study.

The word "lo" has been studied the world over. Its exact etymology is uncertain as it appears almost simultaneously in various primitive languages around the globe. It has had many translations but all languages and all translations have one thing in common. "Lo" is always associated with trouble, evil, darkness, sometimes even with a future reference as in "a foreboding of evil." "Lo" became more common in American English with the writings of the Cyclops manuscripts where its meaning was corrupted to mean something unknown. However a close look at "lo" and its historical derivatives clearly shows the link to evil.

"LO" man! Whaddup? Let's get down [lo] to the corner and cop some-a-dat drop [lo] dead [lo-lo-lo] excellent rock that the gang just got in. I know this guy who can score it for us by da name of Lo Mein. Take careful note of the relationship between "lo mein", "lo mala", and "yo mama." Naw dude I don't wanna go down [lo] there. That Lo Mein is just a lo life.

Other examples include:

Man I feel so high today how about you? Naw man it's a lo day for me.

That was a low [lo] down [lo] hence [lo-lo] thing to do.

I hate people but I'm lonesome.

Even the sad good bye in Hawaiian has roots in this dark work as in; Aloha.

Man it's a lonely Friday – guess I'll go out on the down-lo.

Contrast with the sound high or hai:

Man I feel great – so high man.

(Japanese) Would you like some more sushi. Hai ("yes" - a positive word).

Shanta is a word that is also often associated with darker concepts, actions, and even titles at times. Shanta is almost always tied to the concepts of theft, stealing, debt with dire consequences. Christian mythology later perverted this word to have a meaning diametrically opposed to its roots in theft. This was accomplished by bestowing the (modified) title Santa on a large motor-coach riding person who gave instead of stealing. This concept has been largely debunked except in primitive Christian societies like the United States of America. Looking more closely we see the following examples clarifying it's roots in theft:

You shanta taken that bubble gum from the drug store. They gonna lock you up in a jail man – an iron shanty (orig. shantay).

My momma's sister, Shanty Jane, got busted with some drop [lo] dead [lo-lo-lo] excellent rock. Here we see the beginnings of the juxtaposition of both words "lo" and "shanta."

I want ta [shanta] rob that store and cop the cash.

A pattern now begins to emerge as we look at the word malakasito. Malakasito is also a word with clear lineage encased in evil. The etymology of the word to modern usage is similar to how the English word "ball" is derived from the Greek word lambano [λαμβανω]. Most students will remember "lambano, lamballo, ballo, ball. I invented the hook shot." Malakasito is similar. Malakasito → malakasy → malady → milady →my old lady – all having connotations of evil. Also malakasito → malakasite → parasite.

Examples include:

This H1N1/a (swine flu) is a global malady [malakasito].

My old lady [malakasito] always gets angry when I go out drinking, gambling and chasing other WOW ladies [from milady from malakasito].

Do you see how perfect the language is when you just work it like you were taught to? It just fits like a fist in a butt!

A slight return is in order for the last word, clearly a derivative of lo shanta but in this case with an extended ending of "aaaiiih" , i.e. loshantaaaaaaaiiiih. Aaaiiih is a first person cry out. It can be either victory or defeat depending on the context. In the case of Dr. Cyclops' last words we see that it is clearly a combination cry of victory and defeat.

Now, putting this all together into a victual appalling to screwage we see the true beauty of research principles as well as shedding accurate light on historic events.

Dr. Cyclops last words were in effect:

I am the one indescribable evil! I am the lowest of all of life! I will steal all of your money for my drinking and womanizing! Low Life is my Life! Where is my freaking eye Chris!!!!

This was "The Cry of The Cyclops."

Edited for some formatting issues with cut and paste.

Edited by RumRunner
  • Upvote 3

This type of post is why I think grease spot is a cool forum.

only those who walked the walk and talked the talk can get this .

lol lol.

give this to any other christian even and they wouldnt get "it".

still special are we not?

he hee

This type of post is why I think grease spot is a cool forum.

only those who walked the walk and talked the talk can get this .

lol lol.

give this to any other christian even and they wouldnt get "it".

still special are we not?

he hee

It's posts like this that denigrate the authority of Grease Spot as "TWI's morning cup of reality".

Anyone with half an ounce of sense in their brain would clearly see this as - - -

nothing more than speculative rhetoric designed to humiliate, with NO substance to it.

I guess you can't "kick em in the balls" anymore, since Rosie is in charge, eh?.

Regardless - - - It makes more sense to me to point out REAL BS propounded by twi,

than it does to speculate about things like this. Just my IMO. :blink: :B)

It's posts like this that denigrate the authority of Grease Spot as "TWI's morning cup of reality".

Anyone with half an ounce of sense in their brain would clearly see this as - - -

nothing more than speculative rhetoric designed to humiliate, with NO substance to it.

I guess you can't "kick em in the balls" anymore, since Rosie is in charge, eh?.

Regardless - - - It makes more sense to me to point out REAL BS propounded by twi,

than it does to speculate about things like this. Just my IMO. :blink: :B)

Uhh dude - it was supposed to be humor. No speculation on reality whatsoever and no substance either.

Oh. Good. My "humor" has run a bit dry (these days). I didn't catch yours. :doh:

No sweat man - things can fly so fast and furious here sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is being serious or whacked. Consider me rarely serious and usually whacked - often the safest bet.

You sure are up late.

You had best be careful RumRunner. . . . speaking with such authority. . . . might just get you a little "cult" following.

Still laughing right out loud!

Edited by geisha779

...and I was taught that his last words were "Mecka Lecka Heiney Ho"

...which of course,is a well known Italian curse. This phrase is usually followed by sweeping the top of the hand under the chin and immediately biting the hand.

No doubt...the Cyclops was attempting to conjure up the power in his mind.

• Upvote 1

:biglaugh:

Thanks Tonto. I clicked on that photo and found tongues with interpretation. A prophecy about der Victoid perhaps:

HERE

Once, when a jabbering green monster entered Pee Wee's playhouse, Chairy (a talking chair) said, "What's he saying, Pee Wee?" Pee Wee replied, "I wish I knew." Suddenly the doors of Jambi's jewel covered box opened. "Wish? Did somebody say wish?" Jambi then proclaimed "Monster, Monster, I command, speak so we can understand. Now everyone repeat after me. Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho!" Suddenly, a halo of light filled the room and everyone could understand the monster's language. The deed done, Jambi said "The wish is granted. Long live Jambi" and the doors to his box closed.

Here we see how twi really was the 1st century church in the 20th. A revelation!

VP the one-eyed jabbering green monster (AKA Cyclops) spoke. Those in the playhouse (they didn't mention that this was the upper room playhouse) couldn't understand.

The room was filled with the heavy breathing of all saying "Meka leka hi, Meka hiney ho!"

The halo of light was like the tongues of fire.

Jambi made it possible for everyone in the room to understand what the monster was saying.

I've just taken a look at the Bullsheeta text and it concurs with RumRunner's research. Addtional research has shown that he was in the midst of a lot of drambuie with LCM on his right and CG on his left - on either side one glass.

It has been previously thought that one of the men asked to be with him in paradise - but now it has been established that they both wanted to settle things with a pair of dice - in a crap shoot.

Edited by doojable
  • Upvote 1

2052759_std.png

Funny... I always mixed up Vee Pee with Pee Wee

Ha! Too funny Dooj!

Here's how I always keep it straight. Pee Wee danced to Tequila on top of the bar – and Vee Pee drank Drambuie and wound up under the bar.

biglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

"Didn't Red Buttons used to say something very similar in one of his comedy routines?"

Waysider, I don't remember. I was more of a Red Skelton man myself.

Dooj, you must have been inspired (in-spirit-action) to have clicked on the photo...I was unaware it did anything.

Dooj, you must have been inspired (in-spirit-action) to have clicked on the photo...I was unaware it did anything.

Actually, the mouse just moved to the picture on it's own... like a Ouija board...