GreaseSpot Cafe

Callin' ya out...

GrouchoMarxJr

C'mon...be honest...how many of you guys believe even one lousy thing that came out of the piehole of Vic the lowlife Wierwille? Believing equals receiving? If you believe THAT one, you need professional help...the rest of it? The louse lost all credibility with me years ago...

I see too many people paying lip service to "Doc's doctrines"...the guy was as phoney as a trombone player with a hair lip...(whatever that means :biglaugh: )...C'mon, you guys don't still believe any of that crap...do you?

• Upvote 3

C'mon...be honest...how many of you guys believe even one lousy thing that came out of the piehole of Vic the lowlife Wierwille? Believing equals receiving? If you believe THAT one, you need professional help...the rest of it? The louse lost all credibility with me years ago...

I see too many people paying lip service to "Doc's doctrines"...the guy was as phoney as a trombone player with a hair lip...(whatever that means :biglaugh: )...C'mon, you guys don't still believe any of that crap...do you?

I don't believe that stuff. In fact, stopped debating that piffle stuff a while back. I realized that it just wasn't worth repeating anymore - even in the name of debunking it.

• Upvote 1

Uuummm, ... I believe that the card I signed was green. ... And that the most I got outta my first class was watching the tape reel go round and around ... and around ... and around ...

and around ... and around ...

:wacko:

Oh yeah, and that the designer of those skinny black ties should be strung up and *shot*! :CUSSING:

Outside of that, ... Nope. Nuthin'. :spy:

• Upvote 1

I repudiated PFAL and VP a long time ago. . . . and not to immediately embrace a more traditional understanding. . . . but, to just not care or believe in anything. After completely throwing the baby, bathwater, and tub out the window. . .With a clean slate I was slowly able to gain some faith. . . but, it was the example and deep steadfast goodness of others that intrigued me. Not some secret knowledge of the bible as it has not been known. . . . or some promise of abundance.

It is the doctrine's people still cling to. . . espoused by VP. . . that keep one from noticing the bible actually describes VP perfectly. He masqueraded as a true follower of God, yet look at what his "word" has produced. . . what his doctrines have produced.

The suffering and pain and loss for such a small group as TWI is indescribable. Rape, suicide, adultery, child abuse, divorce, anger, resentment, cruelty, psychological problems, and a out right rejection of and anger toward the Jesus of Christianity in many many cases.

It produced some bizarre form of spiritual pride and elitism. . . a love for secret knowledge held by a few select at the expense of any real love for mankind. It produced paranoia, mocking, isolationism, an obsession with devils, a rejection of the cross, depression, anixety, fear, and in many cases a real inability to connect with others. Not to mention it ruined church and fellowship outside the group for many still looking for the Christian faith.

He was a drunk. . . so filled with lust he raped, abused, and destroyed young women somewhat in his care, to satisfy his own sick desires. He was a serial adulterer. His mouth was full of foul language, mocking, bitterness, and so much bile that he took the Lord's name in vain while "teaching" the bible. He justified his actions with the most incredulous excuses. . . he was "spiritual" enough? But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Why would anyone still believe what he said? Especially if the bible holds some authority with them? By their fruit. . . . no? What always leaves me gobsmacked is when I hear that yes, VP was a bad guy, but that doesn't mean he didn't teach the truth.

Well, yes it does. It really does. He KNEW the Christian faith. . . he rejected it. He walked away and sought out something else. . .he didn't want Christianity. . . he didn't LIKE it. He found a way to justify a vile lifestyle, usery, and lust. We got caught up and tricked. . .

• Upvote 1

I think that anyone that left TWI in the past few years would still hold TWI beliefs, and I think that would be normal. I don't think they are being stupid, I think it takes people time to start thinking for themselves without the constant rush to renew their minds back to TWI doctrine. Those habits have to drop away.

• Upvote 2

The aforementioned information that was applied to many brains across the world has been recalled.

The information has been proven to be fundamentally defective.

Application and ingestion has been discovered to be harmful and even toxic. Do not apply or take internally under any circumstances.

Keep out of reach of children.

If accidentally ingested, immediately flush with the light of day and several gallons of Greasespotcafe "foglifter" brand, strong, black coffee, straight from the forums.

Follow with a liberal application of free thought.

• Upvote 2

[offtopic]

Steve, it's not a "hair lip", it's called a "harelip".

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-harelip.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_palate

[/offtopic]

I have a hair lip, it's called a mustache.

I believed for a long time. then I didn't.

I believed because if it was true, it gave a meaning to life that I lacked.

if only life were that easy.

I quit believing because it proved to be largely false and a horrible set of rules to live by.

if there is anything to believe in anything vpw taught, it can be better understood by reading what the original scholars wrote on the subject.

Do I believe "believing equals receiving"? No.

Do I believe many of the tenets of the PFAL class? Yes.

I believe in Bullinger's keys to Biblical interpretation.

I believe in the manifestations of holy spirit.

George

...and I won't deny you the right to believe it...or any other baloney that Vic taught...was ANY of it true?...probably not but if it was, he did a disservice to the truth by his lifestyle and track record of stealing and lying...no credibility.

• Upvote 1

...and I won't deny you the right to believe it...or any other baloney that Vic taught...was ANY of it true?...probably not but if it was, he did a disservice to the truth by his lifestyle and track record of stealing and lying...no credibility.

Yes a disservice was done to us,was it unique?Mother in law told me it happened when her church spilt over an issue.

Vic was not unique in what he did to us the "woodstock"generation.

Bottom line is you cannot follow a man.

• Upvote 1

Pfal"it was a disgrace for me to ever been in this service."Hey wait vper said he never preached a negative

then proceeded to mouth quite a few.

One time a tcs kid got married,to a luthern kid,it was a luthern service,I was not personally there wife was,

she told this to me.The preacher had the girl deny her service to the way!Then become a luthern!

Couple things went on in my mind when I heard it,One ida either rolled on the floor laughing saying,hey tc aint ya

gonna say somthing?Or I would have jumped up and told the minister to go f hisself.

Since I was not there one will never know,but the tc and his wife had to eat shi@ that day.How do ya raise a kid

then have em do that?I lost all respect to the tc and his wife,at least I would have said somthing!

• Upvote 2

. . .

It is the doctrine's people still cling to. . . espoused by VP. . . that keep one from noticing the bible actually describes VP perfectly. He masqueraded as a true follower of God, yet look at what his "word" has produced. . . what his doctrines have produced.

. . .

It produced some bizarre form of spiritual pride and elitism. . . a love for secret knowledge held by a few select at the expense of any real love for mankind. It produced paranoia, mocking, isolationism, an obsession with devils, a rejection of the cross, depression, anixety, fear, and in many cases a real inability to connect with others. Not to mention it ruined church and fellowship outside the group for many still looking for the Christian faith.

He was a drunk. . .

. . .

Why would anyone still believe what he said? Especially if the bible holds some authority with them? By their fruit. . . . no? What always leaves me gobsmacked is when I hear that yes, VP was a bad guy, but that doesn't mean he didn't teach the truth.

. . .

Fellowship, kinda like folks at the local watering hole . . . or an opium house.

• Upvote 2

Pfal"it was a disgrace for me to ever been in this service."Hey wait vper said he never preached a negative

then proceeded to mouth quite a few.

One time a tcs kid got married,to a luthern kid,it was a luthern service,I was not personally there wife was,

she told this to me.The preacher had the girl deny her service to the way!Then become a luthern!

Couple things went on in my mind when I heard it,One ida either rolled on the floor laughing saying,hey tc aint ya

gonna say somthing?Or I would have jumped up and told the minister to go f hisself.

Since I was not there one will never know,but the tc and his wife had to eat shi@ that day.How do ya raise a kid

then have em do that?I lost all respect to the tc and his wife,at least I would have said somthing!

Frank, it is spelled "Lutheran".

• Upvote 1