GreaseSpot Cafe

The Doctrine of Yelling?

teachmevp

I thought yelling was operation of one of da new "ministries" or something..

Ya, people do it because they are "spiritually angry" - it's from "spiritual emotions" and is done because the person yelling loves us so much that they have to "wake us up!"

hold up..... :smilie_kool_aid:

And here's to that crap - :mooner:

Would someone please bring forth a word of yelling, please?

"For, yeah my stinkin' worthless kids, just know that you make me want to puke. You make me sicker than the East is from the West. Just know that withersoever thou goest, I'll be watching over you, waiting for you to screw up so I can needlessly chastise you-----Thus speweth the MOG almighty"

"For, yeah my stinkin' worthless kids, just know that you make me want to puke. You make me sicker than the East is from the West. Just know that withersoever thou goest, I'll be watching over you, waiting for you to screw up so I can needlessly chastise you-----Thus speweth the MOG almighty"

I'm so edified!

i need to correct something i said

wierwille did not say "how long do i have to wipe your way corps azzes"?

he said "how long do i have to suck your way corps azzes"?

And you know? That one little word makes a world of difference in the overall meaning and in my perception of Wierwille's position in life.

Thus saith the screamin' prophesier.

You crack me up, Waysider!

i need to correct something i said

wierwille did not say "how long do i have to wipe your way corps azzes"?

he said "how long do i have to suck your way corps azzes"?

That is so disgusting. Makes me so glad I never knew the man. I took PFAL the month that he died, in May 1985. On the other hand, if I had known him, maybe I would have seen what a scumbag he was... ?? Don't know. I realized lcm was a scumbag long before I was willing to admit it, though. I guess that's one of the effects that Krazy Koolaid has on a person.

:smilie_kool_aid:

TI realized lcm was a scumbag long before I was willing to admit it, though. I guess that's one of the effects that Krazy Koolaid has on a person.

:smilie_kool_aid:

Isn't it unbelievable to think of the crap we watched and experienced? I still shake my head in disbelief thinking about the personal things of others' lives LCM screamed his fool head off at lunch time in the OSC. The Kool-aid will numb your brain. If I had it to do over, I would have stood up and said "F*** you! You are no Man of God, you are nuts!"

And that would have been polite....Not that he deserves politeness.

I've often wondered if LCM went slightly insane after Passing of the Patriarch. Having one's dirty laundry hanging out there for everyone to see, and then being confronted about it even by subordinates can be very upsetting. Couple that with his desire to "be somebody" and you could have a rather explosive situation.

One of the reasons I got taken in by POP was Martindale's initial reaction, which was agreement. Now I think he was just shell-shocked at the time and wanted it all to just go away.

HA HA HA!

When was the last time you read "Passing of the Patriarch"?

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydale/waydale-miscellaneous/passing-of-the-patriarch.html

It's HARDLY an account of actual "dirty laundry."

As a whole, the document is loaded with various delusions.

It was subscribed to because the people who subscribed to it were delusional.

He may well have been shell-shocked.

No matter how you slice it, the document's far too silly to take seriously.

Man...all that descriptive cussing! Did they at least omit "God D_ _ _ It??" Or was God fair game too? :wacko:

God was fair game too. They used to say that taking the Lord's name in vain amounted to praying in the name of Jesus Christ without believing. But saying Jesus Christ as an expletive of saying God d__nit was perfectly acceptable. The also managed to ignore clear sections of scripture like the little blurb in Ephesians about filthy communication, etc. Oh, adultery too. According to Craig that was a reference to spiritual adultery where people went whoring after other gods.

I've often wondered if LCM went slightly insane after Passing of the Patriarch. Having one's dirty laundry hanging out there for everyone to see, and then being confronted about it even by subordinates can be very upsetting. Couple that with his desire to "be somebody" and you could have a rather explosive situation.

IMO LCM became EXTREMELY paranoid after POP. This paranoia was very heightened around any of his peers, or people he perceived as having some kind of power. The very few that showed extreme loyalty in those situations were promoted up the ranks very quickly. (P@n@rell0, H0rney, others). Others he axed really quickly if they showed any semblance of not having extreme loyalty. Things as simple as "I stand with God not any man", or expressions of loyalty being with God, and the Bible as opposed to a single dictator. That would get people axed. Yes - that is insane behavior - power combined with extreme paranoia. You see that combination in so many countries with leaders who are dictators.

Then you have the whole deal with Rozilla and his wife conspiring to oust him over his sexual behavior. Well that certainly wasn't anything like Mrs. VPW acted. And then to have basically his wife leave him for another woman?

Yes, there are many direct indicators and triggers that could support him being diagnosed with clinical issues in several areas. And VPW shared many of them. And Rozilla certainly shares the same power and paranoia behavior.

Man...all that descriptive cussing! Did they at least omit "God D_ _ _ It??" Or was God fair game too? :wacko:

Yes, extreme. I remember noting the fact that the Galatians tapes and teachings were the first time I had ever heard the f word used as all parts of speech in one sentence. Noun, verb, prepositional adjective, adverb, + all conjunctions.

Nice mouth there, Bible teacher. Did your mother ever hear those tapes?

. . .

Yes, extreme. I remember noting the fact that the Galatians tapes and teachings were the first time I had ever heard the f word used as all parts of speech in one sentence. Noun, verb, prepositional adjective, adverb, + all conjunctions.

Nice mouth there, Bible teacher. Did your mother ever hear those tapes?

Here ya go dude . . .

• Upvote 1

IMO LCM became EXTREMELY paranoid after POP. This paranoia was very heightened around any of his peers, or people he perceived as having some kind of power.

He probably saw himself as Joseph with his coat of many colours cacing off against his brothers who were out to leave him for dead. After all the kingdom of TWI had been delivered unto Him. and they were out to wrest it from him and show him up as inadequate. Being a poor persecuted fellow who would have done Potifer's wife (and realizing this) He needed a plan.

Yes paranoia was in abundance - I'm quite sure you're correct

The plan was to get Minions - his own minions. He wasa Pinky - without a Brain..... Now how do you take over the World?

Eventually he resolved to be an A$$ --- worked for VPW whenever he invoked that behavior.

He had to engender FEAR!

YES! -- "Fear Me!" became his credo.... and his pathway to MOGginess was clear. It was a revelation! He must begin to F over those who opposed him and wanted to bury his rear in a Pit! To wrest his inheritance from him!

However, In his flurry of Biting and Devouring he forgot one important fact!

Others weren't as dumb as he was.

They Out-eviled him,... out of the love of money

Now thew HOGDAFAT sits swimmingly on the moneypile. She desires no coat of many colors after all Just a coat of one color

Green

The End

HA HA HA!

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydale/waydale-miscellaneous/passing-of-the-patriarch.html

Well, you make a good point. I haven't really read the POP. I just heard it read once. It was shocking to me at the time because it said things like the President's Office was, "basically vacant", and Donald Wierwille was to blame for all these horrible horrible things. I can't remember any of them now. So, you're saying maybe my perspective has changed? I'd read that paper again, but there are so many things I'd rather do with my time, like stick my hand in a blender or count all the tiny fibers in my carpet one at a time.

HA HA HA!

http://www.greasespo...-patriarch.html

Couldn't agree with you more. I was in the auditorium when CG read it at Corps night April 23, 1986. Good grief.

Well, you make a good point. I haven't really read the POP. I just heard it read once. It was shocking to me at the time because it said things like the President's Office was, "basically vacant", and Donald Wierwille was to blame for all these horrible horrible things. I can't remember any of them now. So, you're saying maybe my perspective has changed? I'd read that paper again, but there are so many things I'd rather do with my time, like stick my hand in a blender or count all the tiny fibers in my carpet one at a time.

It's page after page, with a few recurring themes.

A) In Europe, only chris geer had the ability to get anything done.

Anybody else was either an unbeliever worshipping filthy lucre,

or a Christian who was chronically unable to fill any of the many tasks

needed to get done at their new Scotland headquarters.

They couldn't find a cook, get someone to competently run a copy machine,

do maintenance, etc etc. So chris had to run around and do the jobs of

DOZENS of people. So, in Europe, nobody was competent.

B) The problems in Europe were the results of people at hq (more than one)

strangling the growing European twi activity. So, not only was nobody

competent in Europe, but there was incompetency and malice at hq.

C) The current bot was all avoiding God and looking to the world, period.

Don W would soon claim to be getting spiritual, but it would be a lie.

So, in other words, in all of twi, possibly the only competent person left

alive was chris geer.

D) All kinds of "problems" afflicted twi from the top, but they were vague

things that could never be specified. (The TRUTH was the problems afflicting

twi from the top were put in place by vpw, but even on his deathbed, he'd never

DIRECTLY admit to DOING WRONG and ABUSING HIS OFFICE.)

So, the whole thing is vague and heartbreaking-if you subscribe to the notion

that vpw was THE man of God for our time, unique in the past 2000 years--

and not what he was in truth- a drugging, raping plagiarist who went into

ministry work to abuse it, and harmed God's precious ones without conscience,

for whom Christ died.

If there had been an actual, real, CONCRETE problem it addressed, there would have

been some sort of SOLUTION- because solving a problem first requires IDENTIFYING THE

CORRECT PROBLEM. (Example: Adultery in twi was a problem. It was never fixed because

the identified problem was "rebellious employees" and not "adultery and fornication".)

Couldn't agree with you more. I was in the auditorium when CG read it at Corps night April 23, 1986. Good grief.

He read that to people, I hear, at least 3 different times.

Was that reading the one where he brandished a firearm before he began,

or was that a different reading?

IMO LCM became EXTREMELY paranoid after POP. This paranoia was very heightened around any of his peers, or people he perceived as having some kind of power. The very few that showed extreme loyalty in those situations were promoted up the ranks very quickly. (P@n@rell0, H0rney, others). Others he axed really quickly if they showed any semblance of not having extreme loyalty. Things as simple as "I stand with God not any man", or expressions of loyalty being with God, and the Bible as opposed to a single dictator. That would get people axed. Yes - that is insane behavior - power combined with extreme paranoia. You see that combination in so many countries with leaders who are dictators.

Then you have the whole deal with Rozilla and his wife conspiring to oust him over his sexual behavior. Well that certainly wasn't anything like Mrs. VPW acted. And then to have basically his wife leave him for another woman?

Yes, there are many direct indicators and triggers that could support him being diagnosed with clinical issues in several areas. And VPW shared many of them. And Rozilla certainly shares the same power and paranoia behavior.

(snip)

Please watch your timeframes.

Immediately following the readings of POP, lcm went into a funk, then into a relative silence and thence

into a FOG- he HIMSELF described 1986-1988 as "FOG years" since he wandered in a fog.

He was convinced vpw was this superhuman, and was convinced this "superhuman" was displeased

with his performance. Eventually, he "got back on the horse", and went back to copying vpw.

vpw had once quietly thrown out an entire Way Corps. Then he allowed them to rejoin-

but only after swearing an oath of allegiance to him personally.

So, lcm copied vpw. He demanded all the leadership swear an oath of allegiance to him personally.

And answer other than "yes, I will BLINDLY follow you no matter what" was treated as if it was

a full rejection of him, twi, and God Almighty.

Most of the people he said that to refused to do such a stupid thing- leading to 4/5 of them being

fired together from twi. P@n@r3ll0 and the others swore the oath in 1988/1989, which is how they

climbed the ladder. FWIW, I think the insanity followed the refusal of most to blindly follow lcm,

and built thru the early 1990s until about 1993-1994 when lcm really started to sound unhinged.

He read that to people, I hear, at least 3 different times.

Was that reading the one where he brandished a firearm before he began,

or was that a different reading?

It was the first reading at HQ in the USA - only the Corps were there because it was Corps night (with a few exceptions as always). We went in expecting WJC to teach Corps night and got THAT instead. I did not see CG brandish a firearm, although I read an eyewitness account here of a person who was working on Security and she (?) said she saw CG's firearm on the podium (or on a shelf inside it or something). Karl Kahler describes the first reading in his book, The Cult that Snapped. He was in Emporia on the telephone hook-up.

For those who missed that Corps night's fireworks, a re-run (taped recording of CG reading his madness) was held the next week at HQ in the WOW auditorium again (or within a few days, I don't remember) to which all of us at HQ were required to go even if we'd heard it the first time. The doors were locked so we could not leave until the tape was over.

The doors were locked so we could not leave until the tape was over.

So much for, "No one held you there against your will."

edit: I was also subjected to a "locked door" situation in the mid 1970s. Just who the he!! did they think they were, anyways?

Edited by waysider