GreaseSpot Cafe

State of the Spot

pawtucket

I just want to say, "thanks".......GS has been a huge and I mean Huge, part of my healing process. I've met some fantastic people who have helped me in this process. If it hadn't been for GS I would have been cut off from the contribution of so many people in time of needing help.

God Bless you Paw.......

I have a message for the poster known as "dakota wind". Would you please ask her to PM me here? She could also email me at my regular posted email address and put dakota wind in the subject so I don't toss it........Thank you.

Well Koffee,

That ship has pretty much sailed.

To paraphrase something that George Harrison said about Beatlemania, they gave their screams, but I kind of gave my nervous system.

If you really must go, dear Pawtucket, Could you sell it to someone so that all these things aren't lost? (All those In Memorium and prayer threads -- and just so much stuff)

Pawtuckett is not God..

I don't know if that is a fair observation, in da mind of da participants, or even Paw here..

:biglaugh:

g_d likes to take a vacation. Just ask him.. he did that in the beginning..

no kidding..

yeah.. why be god, when one has other options..

sorry. God meets drunk squirrel here..

it was meant to be..

• 4 weeks later...

dearest pawtucket

you seem to be a friend and we never met. I have a mind picture of you that is quite lovely tho.

I was a good girl most of the time and you were always a kind man. so strong and gentle.

i went to trust and obeys new site his name is time out now and he is a nice guy. somhow I think he is younger than you and I have no idea of your age you just seem older cause your wiser I think.

i do not believe in hate to much and at times I think I got into fights that got hateful of the poster. Im sorry. but it was all in good times, wasnt it. I am mj412 I found the site after CEs took a toll on me after the way twice. Gosh only these folks would get that.

so to my friend a man who showed integrity for over a decade to me. maybe I will see you on the new site it looks good not so much food around tho..

take care

pond

mj412

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for everything Paw, got recording experiment, I play the meanest Jaws Harp ever heard, but this sound has never been recorded, you can keep this a going?

Thanks again Paw, because of the good folks around here, I was able to learn a lot, I put my learning's together and started a blog, I got this blog linked into over 150 forums so far http://thatlifeyahwehhas.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=12 cool stuff, but I don't have a clue what I'm doing, just got to keep trying to show that life Yahweh has within himself, that life is cool stuff.

Thanks for everything Paw, you are a cool dude, wish I could help out, I really do play the meanest Jaws Harp ever heard.