GreaseSpot Cafe

DFAC

OldSkool

I recently learned of another way corps couple who had been dropped from active corps...aka...DFAC. Reason? Health problems. How do you like that? Jesus healed the sick but the way international kicks them out of a lifetime commitment of Christian service.

Ya ya...I know. Nothing new here to see. It still gets my goat to see people abused like this for no reason. It is usually a devastating event to be booted from the corps. Most corps live in fear that their name tag will fall off for something trivial. But a Christian group that boots people for having sickness? Wowsa.

And apparently the health problems weren't that serious, from what I can tell.

You know what though? Part of me hopes they keep kicking out active way corps because they aren't graduating enough new bodies to keep up with the DFACs.

Laters.

Maybe I shouldn't say..

Drunk Squirrels should not post.

But it's happening everywhere..

The *dropping* that is.

twi's religion seems to have tried to challenge the merciless stance of politics..

:biglaugh:

sowy friend.

where do we go from here..

It's happened everywhere, hasn't it? Employees sent packing for one reason or another..

what's ironic.. they/ve sent VOLUNTEERS packing..

you know. Here I am, take my money, take my time..

they have sent literal slave labor off into the night..

Maybe it isn't free enough..

sowy, again.

so far..

*they* haven't sent me packing..

It's more, more like.. the governor of the state would rather pay a math instructor with a maser's degree.. about 12,000 a year. at best. No medical insurance or anything..

He's pretty happy about it.

DFAC..

interesting..

there are no *real* active "corps* positions even available anymore..

anywhere..

Sowy friend. In advance..

I'm not trying to kill your thread, it just speaks to me..

My best freind is trying to figure out how to find somebody who can afford to bury me..

sowy number four.

or is that five, or six..

somewhere, there has to be some room for *me*.. or does there..

who knows what will come..

She's getting old.

She's getting tired.

It's tough lording over your own little stolen queendom worth $54,000,000. Gollum.png

Reducing the serf population eases tension a bit, less work, you ginosko know. :wink2:

(After all some of them may have learned from you how to subvert and take over a money making cult.) :blink: :blush: :biglaugh:

My best freind is trying to figure out how to find somebody who can afford to bury me..

Now who ever heard of burying a squirrel?

Of course, all you would need is a shoe box.

Come to think of it, I've never seen a dead squirrel in a forest.

maybe they do take care of their own.

(If the hawks don't get them first.)

Next time I drive past a forest, I'll leave some shoe boxes for the squirreltician. :doh: :B) :P

54,000,000 is so small. Really.. relatively, and all.. I won't go on. But it's really small change..

That's the problem with being a math-a-hoocha-tition. you get so full of so many numbers that 54,000,000 gigawatts of time traveling tenth power lightning volts don't mean much eny more.

How sad. :P

I recently learned of another way corps couple who had been dropped from active corps...aka...DFAC. Reason? Health problems. How do you like that? Jesus healed the sick but the way international kicks them out of a lifetime commitment of Christian service.

Ya ya...I know. Nothing new here to see. It still gets my goat to see people abused like this for no reason. It is usually a devastating event to be booted from the corps. Most corps live in fear that their name tag will fall off for something trivial. But a Christian group that boots people for having sickness? Wowsa.

And apparently the health problems weren't that serious, from what I can tell.

You know what though? Part of me hopes they keep kicking out active way corps because they aren't graduating enough new bodies to keep up with the DFACs.

Laters.

Yeah......ain't that a kicker.

You abandon your family, your career, your goals.....to a "higher purpose" aka a spiritual calling and go way corps. Fom there, your life, your all, your nights, your weekends are devoted to moving da verd (the wonder class). Still, no matter how much you give.....you are still a serf and disposable.

The dirty little secret is twi really doesn't care much about you. That's how elitism views the "little people." In a caste system, the top tier get to rule over your life. Perhaps, they just need another example, like you, to wield their power over their subjects at this time. What? You thought twi was based on the love of God IN MANIFESTATION? Shocking ain't it......when it happens to YOU.

Twi was a revolving door in the 70's. It's a revolving door today.

In twi's view, DFAC = Defunct. No, it's not right.....or fair.....or loving. When it happens to YOU, perhaps the scales will fall from your eyes and you'll finally see what so many of us at GS have been saying for the past decade.

Life is far BETTER away from the cult. :)

• Upvote 1

Hardly a "revolving" door, Sky. More like a one-way door - the Out door. Don't think there are many going In.

Interesting, what did Jesus do? The "top leadership"?

Looks like he healed all those who asked. Believers and unbelievers (Jews and non-Jews).

What does "top leadership" in TWI do - when healing is required? "Be gone from me, I never knew you."

Not just for Corps - for pretty much anybody.

Why? Because the person needing healing "doesn't believe" enough.

If you've been Corps for a while - generally TWI has become your whole life. You don't have many friends left. Your earthly family may despair about you and you have certainly offended them deeply. When TWI kicks you out, they are in effect ripping all of your life away.

Actually, thinking just a bit more...they are ripping your life away - but they are ripping your false life away. The false life they implanted and pretended was Godly.

Really they are doing you a big favor (if TWI saw it that way, they'd never do it again).

You get to see them without their mask and see the evil of the place.

It's very painful. But ultimately probably not as painful as the slow death of a thousand cuts that is all there is in TWI.

And when you learn to see through Godly eyes, you can start to build a real life again.

DFAC---this is an example of true INSANITY. They are eliminating followers and think they are winning people for God.......! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

To understand this "insanity".....one needs to shed light on how wierwille built this "insanity."

1) Wierwille and co. stated that the way corps was a spiritual calling.

2) The corps program was sold as the elite spiritual leadership gateway to twi's approval.

3) Rewards (7 crowns) would be given at the bema for those who stood faithful to this calling.

4) If one abandoned their commitment.....all rewards will be LOST. Some were convinced that dying was more acceptable.

5) Many corps stay even though they see hypocrisy, manipulation and exploitation.

6) Some will abandon "the man of God" just like men abandoned the Apostle Paul.

7) The corps program is running on vapors. Even the old guard is falling away.

8) With internet access, even twi can no longer hide the absurdity.

Of course, the newbie people don't hear about these rumblings behind closed doors. Every Sunday, the smiles come out and the "stepford wives club" sing from the stage. Besides, when another corps couple gets labeled DFAC.....it promotes fear of being next amongst corps brethren. And, fear oils twi's macherinery.

7) The corps program is running on vapors. Even the old guard is falling away.

8) With internet access, even twi can no longer hide the absurdity.

I can tell you this much - unless something has changed in the several years since I left, the young people aren't falling for it anymore. Most will not come on staff thanks to Rozilla unjustly firing several younger kids a few years ago, and letting Tim Martindale escape all consequence when he was the ring leader in a night of drinking. I literally saw throngs of young people disappear altogether from HQ

staff.

Also, I had interaction with a lot of youngster at HQ and the prevailing consensus is TWI is religious and stiff. There is no excitement, no buy in point for the younger generation. Just the yoke their parents would seek to lay on them about being the next generation. Most stay well clear of the corps program.

A few people go corps each years, and not all graduate. They were barely graduating 5 to 7 each year when I was around. I dunno if that has improved or not. I doubt it though. The kids today are internet savvy and they do lurk here. And I think a lot of them have their eyes open and want more out of life than a pauper's existence while being in servitude to TWI.

• Upvote 1

The cadre of twi are just keeping the organization together and doing whatever they are legally required

to do to manage that- while they ride the twi "gravy train" as long as they can.

Rosa-lie wants to live off them until she dies, Donna as long as she can and so on.

Sooner or later it won't be possible, and they will all have to go out and get real jobs.

Since most of them have no real skills, that will really be the rude awakening.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more ended up committing suicide rather than face

the same life the rest of us did. Life without cooks, housekeeping, etc,- imagine

the horror!

The whole concept of DFAC is absurd.

How can you graduate from something, only to have someone later nullify your accomplishment?

Defrock..yes

Disbar..yes

Revoke a medical/professional license..yes

Strip you of privileges to practice..yes

But, pretend (in essence) that you never really graduated????...ludicrous.

The cadre of twi are just keeping the organization together and doing whatever they are legally required

to do to manage that- while they ride the twi "gravy train" as long as they can.

Rosa-lie wants to live off them until she dies, Donna as long as she can and so on.

Sooner or later it won't be possible, and they will all have to go out and get real jobs.

Since most of them have no real skills, that will really be the rude awakening.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more ended up committing suicide rather than face

the same life the rest of us did. Life without cooks, housekeeping, etc,- imagine

the horror!

Rosalie and Donna will live off twi-gravy train for the rest of their lives (imo). One way or another,

they will adjust and/or morph with the "conditions on the ground" to keep investments/monies/property in

proper order of operating costs.

Downsizing to strategic levels, a skeleton crew of 40-60 will be kept on payroll.......finance personnel,

paul blart security men (4), legal guy, bookstore and food services crews (8), maintenance and grounds crews (6),

select individuals for all-purpose duties -- sanitation manager, receptionists, tour guides, word processing, etc.

Sunday services will be moved to the field to "better move the word"....and the messaging will go out far and wide

that this is "God's present truth." All the while, every decision will be to the betterment of Rosalie and co. as

she manages the decline for her comfort and security.

Twi will evolve into a VPW Memorial Museum and Bookstore Service Center. Books, tapes, Wierwille memorial items,

class material, etc. will be processed and orders filled. Adulating followers will pilgrimage to the founders'

homestead to pay homage to his life.

Staff employees are disposable. Twi will give pink slips before the red ink flows.

When Rosalie passes.....Donna will reign. Count it.

The whole concept of DFAC is absurd.

How can you graduate from something, only to have someone later nullify your accomplishment?

Isn't Craig Martindale DFAC?

And to think, he was the CORPS DIRECTOR for 25 years (1975-2000)......

The whole DFAC terminology, language, designation, and handling of people to me is nothing more than more fear tactics enacted by the BOD of TWI. Since they are all false prophets, I have a better way of describing that whole angle.

DFPOA - Dropped from a Position of Authority (Over Me, My Life, My Family)

That's right BOD - you heard it first here. You are DFPOA as it concerns me. I have dropped you from having any authority over myself, my future, my finances, and my family - because you are false prophets. You have been dropped due to your lack of concern for my life, for your spiritual ineptitude and false judgements, your trading in flesh, your pompous attitude, your lack of producing anything remotely interesting in the spritual realm, your heavy hand over the flock, your dogmatic wrong interpretation of scripture in many areas, and your entire Phariseeaic functioning and attitude. When Jesus Christ comes back I will gladly watch as he strips off medal after medal that you have mentally awarded yourself, leaving you barren, naked, and ashamed. Those that will be first, shall be last.

• Upvote 2

• 5 years later...
On 4/29/2012 at 0:01 AM, chockfull said:

The whole DFAC terminology, language, designation, and handling of people to me is nothing more than more fear tactics enacted by the BOD of TWI. Since they are all false prophets, I have a better way of describing that whole angle.

DFPOA - Dropped from a Position of Authority (Over Me, My Life, My Family)

That's right BOD - you heard it first here. You are DFPOA as it concerns me. I have dropped you from having any authority over myself, my future, my finances, and my family - because you are false prophets. You have been dropped due to your lack of concern for my life, for your spiritual ineptitude and false judgements, your trading in flesh, your pompous attitude, your lack of producing anything remotely interesting in the spritual realm, your heavy hand over the flock, your dogmatic wrong interpretation of scripture in many areas, and your entire Phariseeaic functioning and attitude. When Jesus Christ comes back I will gladly watch as he strips off medal after medal that you have mentally awarded yourself, leaving you barren, naked, and ashamed. Those that will be first, shall be last.

Chock, another great post!!  Thanks!!

9 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Chock, another great post!!  Thanks!!

Grace thanks for digging up this 5 year old post.  It made me reflect.  Do I still feel the same way 5 years later?

HELL YES!!!!!!!

A thousand times over.

False prophets.

Yes you Rosalie Fox Riverbank are a false prophet, hypocrite, micromanager, and abomination to God

Yes you Donna Lombardi Martindale are a false prophet hypocrite and liar.  You should be DFAC yourself 10x over by any fair evaluation and publication of the rules you yourself have cast others out with.

Yes you Jean Yves DeLisle are a false prophet and hypocrite who is fully knowledgeable of all evil acts but has sold his soul for pomp and circumstance.  You control $65 million yet you still are a condescending entitled d bag.  Just because you aren't a swinger doesn't mean you aren't accountable for the evil you have failed to confront. Your ministry sucks @$$.  What are you going to do about it?  Nothing because you are still Rosalies pawn and a spineless coward.

Yes you John Rupp are a two faced false prophet. Your personality changes every time you talk to your sycophant council.  Find a spine you posted your delusional resume after being passed over for President.  How much did you get for your aoul?

Anyone who allows these morally bankrupt individuals any spiritual authority over their lives deserves the consequences.

The truth is out there you have been warned.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, chockfull said:

Grace thanks for digging up this 5 year old post.  It made me reflect.  Do I still feel the same way 5 years later?

HELL YES!!!!!!!

A thousand times over.

False prophets.

Yes you Rosalie Fox Riverbank are a false prophet, hypocrite, micromanager, and abomination to God

Yes you Donna Lombardi Martindale are a false prophet hypocrite and liar.  You should be DFAC yourself 10x over by any fair evaluation and publication of the rules you yourself have cast others out with.

Yes you Jean Yves DeLisle are a false prophet and hypocrite who is fully knowledgeable of all evil acts but has sold his soul for pomp and circumstance.  You control $65 million yet you still are a condescending entitled d bag.  Just because you aren't a swinger doesn't mean you aren't accountable for the evil you have failed to confront. Your ministry sucks @$$.  What are you going to do about it?  Nothing because you are still Rosalies pawn and a spineless coward.

Yes you John Rupp are a two faced false prophet. Your personality changes every time you talk to your sycophant council.  Find a spine you posted your delusional resume after being passed over for President.  How much did you get for your soul?

Anyone who allows these morally bankrupt individuals any spiritual authority over their lives deserves the consequences.

The truth is out there you have been warned.

Yeah.....hypocrites, micromanagers and an abomination to the Lord's work.

The resume of John Rupp was discussed on this thread.......this guy 

Somehow it all seems fitting.......that Rosalie is on the board sitting between two "johns."