GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille's platitudes and drivel.......drivel onward

skyrider

Time and time again, wierwille's platitudes and drivel in pfal has been exposed. Yet, the damage continues.......some of wierwille's "clergy"

from decades ago, continue to march to the beat of his cancerous-devil-spirit blatherings.

Oh, it is so easy to pontificate from their lofty throne of vp-isms.

Why can't these young gun pharisees.....

1) Undo the heavy burdens

2) Heal the broken-hearted

3) Set the captives free

4) Hug and uplift with compassion

5) Roll their sleeves up and help

6) Stop the devil-spirit nonsense

7) Speak the truth in love

8) Love with unconditional love

A close friend of ours, in another state......is going thru challenging times. When she turned to this (cough, cough) clergyman who, to this day,

embraces his wierwille ordination and teaching platform.....he gave her disturbing, devil-spirit counsel. The same-such blather of generic stuff

where everything gives off something and "you need to sell your house, uproot your family and move away" nonsense. How convenient for him to sit

in his warm office and relegate this phone correspondence.

This type of "spiritual maturity" is the GARBAGE that wierwille fed us.......for decades.

This is not a pastor, or shepherd, who cares for "the sheep."

This IS a hireling........who works for the meager wages of self.

With each passing year, I see the heartless display of wierwille's ordained men.......men who STILL promote his platitudes

and teach and send out this crap. And, those who throw the possessed label around or devil spirit baloney WITH NO ACTION

are the same as wierwille. FRAUDS.

<_<

• Upvote 1

This made me curious about the many people who were ordained back in the day. I'm wondering how many continue to embrace the Reverend title, even if they're long gone from the way. Would it even be recognized anywhere else ? There are probably as many answers as there are people, but I'm wondering if there are concrete rules in the Reverend World.

This made me curious about the many people who were ordained back in the day. I'm wondering how many continue to embrace the Reverend title, even if they're long gone from the way. Would it even be recognized anywhere else ? There are probably as many answers as there are people, but I'm wondering if there are concrete rules in the Reverend World.

I think most of the rules are more "conventions" and "customs" more than approaching laws.

It's much the same as me having several "Doctor" titles-

all of them granted here (on the GSC), and all of them worth the ink they were printed on.

I don't have an ACCREDITED Doctor title- THOSE have lots of rules. We have posters who got those.

The IDEA is that ministers are supposed to MINISTER, to SERVE, not BE SERVED.

It would help if going over what "ministering" means was mandatory to all Christian groups.

Naturally, in twi and offshoots, that's glossed over lightly if it EVER comes up.

"PASTOR" is another term that isn't understood so well. It's from the word for "shepherd."

People in Jesus' time in Palestine understood when Jesus said he was the Good Shepherd who

gives his life for the sheep. Nowadays, people don't understand what a shepherd does when

the sheep are lost, hurt, or threatened. If they did, they'd have higher expectations

for those who claim to "PASTOR" them.

"PASTOR" is another term that isn't understood so well. It's from the word for "shepherd."

People in Jesus' time in Palestine understood when Jesus said he was the Good Shepherd who

gives his life for the sheep. Nowadays, people don't understand what a shepherd does when

the sheep are lost, hurt, or threatened. If they did, they'd have higher expectations

for those who claim to "PASTOR" them.

Yeah.......Psalms 23

What does a shepherd do?

1) Focus and care for all the sheep's needs

2) Leads sheep to green pastures

3) Leads sheep to still waters (will not drink rushing stream)

4) Restores their soul day after day

5) Leads sheep in path of righteousness (sheep follow willingly)

6) Protects and guards against enemies

7) Shepherd equipped to anoint and heal wounds

8) If one went missing, the shepherd noticed

9) Temperment and behavior of sheep was primary focus

10) Day and night, the shepherd was watchful and concerned

• Upvote 1

i must agree with you on so many points sky

i went to a little podunk church a while back and when it came to prayer time, we all said what we wanted to pray for. this pastor and people didn't know me from adam (my first and last time there, so far). the pastor and people were so into what i needed prayer for. it was lovely and astounding -- kinda like god and jesus christ

In 1997, a twig coordinator in our state had heart complications and abruptly died. Her brother in Florida

was on twi's "mark and avoid" list and Bob Moneyhands phoned and informed me of this information. In his words,

this brother would NOT be allowed to attend his sister's funeral.

As the limb coordinator, I was facing hurt and grieving over the loss of this precious woman......and now, this

twi-dictate was staring me in the face. Bob Moneyhands, a top-tier clergyman in twi's hierarchy was telling

me to uphold the mark/avoid policy in this situation. Really? Is that policy etched in stone?

About an hour later........this brother, Chris, calls and forthrightly explains his situation. He admits to a

few shortcomings and then, asks me if he could possibly attend his sister's funeral. My heart welled with compassion

and I firmly said, "Yes, you are welcome to attend and call me when you arrive." He cried and thanked me as he hung

up the phone.

Preparations for the funeral were underway. My responsibility.

Several days later, and after the funeral.......he thanked me again. Then, I invited him to come home with us for dinner

and a night of warm friendship and love. Others were invited as well. I felt that it was my responsibility before God to

comfort his grieving soul with all that was within me. With food, snacks, a movie, and prayerful concern....my wife and I did everything

we could to minister to this deep loss we all felt. At the end of the evening, Chris cried and thanked us for caring

so deeply.

He left a changed man.

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 2

In 1997, a twig coordinator in our state had heart complications and abruptly died. Her brother in Florida

was on twi's "mark and avoid" list and Bob Moneyhands phoned and informed me of this information. In his words,

this brother would NOT be allowed to attend his sister's funeral.

As the limb coordinator, I was facing hurt and grieving over the loss of this precious woman......and now, this

twi-dictate was staring me in the face. Bob Moneyhands, a top-tier clergyman in twi's hierarchy was telling

me to uphold the mark/avoid policy in this situation. Really? Is that policy etched in stone?

About an hour later........this brother, Chris, calls and forthrightly explains his situation. He admits to a

few shortcomings and then, asks me if he could possibly attend his sister's funeral. My heart welled with compassion

and I firmly said, "Yes, you are welcome to attend and call me when you arrive." He cried and thanked me as he hung

up the phone.

Preparations for the funeral were underway. My responsibility.

Several days later, and after the funeral.......he thanked me again. Then, I invited him to come home with us for dinner

and a night of warm friendship and love. Others were invited as well. I felt that it was my responsibility before God to

comfort his grieving soul with all that was within me. With food, snacks, a movie, and prayerful concern....my wife and I did everything

we could to minister to this deep loss we all felt. At the end of the evening, Chris cried and thanked us for caring

so deeply.

He left a changed man.

THAT's how it's done.

twi will never understand that.

Some people who were in twi had Christian compassion IN SPITE OF twi.

twi "training" is training in LOYALTY, shutting OFF compassion,

and giving dry Bible lessons when someone needs love and compassion.

For those who don't know, it started with vpw. lcm documented an example in

his own book. Someone on-grounds in twi's corps program had some sort of neurological

problem and had some sort of attack. twi had NO emergency contingencies, and did nothing

for this person. vpw CONFRONTED the person DURING THE ATTACK FOR HAVING AN ATTACK.

That's like finding someone on the floor with heart trouble and confronting them for

having heart trouble.

When the person was able to function, vpw SENT HIM HOME. Not to A HOSPITAL, he sent

him home. And not "we're taking you to your front door and calling your family",

not "We're putting you on a plane and your family will meet you at the airport",

not "we're driving you home and someone will sit with you while we drive."

No, they PUT HIM ON A BUS in his condition. lcm actually cared that another human

being was in such a state, but vpw insisted he learn to shut off compassion.

He told lcm to FORGET ABOUT HIM, and that the guy would get home "EVENTUALLY."

A WEEK OR MORE later, the guy turned up.

We never did find out what happened to the guy- most of the country can be reached within

4 days. (NYC to Los Angeles is under 3 days in either direction-I just checked. Ohio is

closer to either coast and should make it about 3-4 days, tops, except to Alaska/Hawaii.)

For those who don't know, it started with vpw. lcm documented an example in

his own book.

Yep, wierwille was the drivel driver of this ilk.

If Martindale would have rejected vpw's hardline example, his little book

could have been entitled "Don't Mistake VP For Me".........

how very sad

it reminds me of when a dear wonderful heart-filled-with-love christian called me from england crying his heart out because he was no longer welcome at the way according to geer

i immediately called wierwille about it especially noting that thing about you're always welcome at the way

that's when frikkin wierwille said "how long do i have to suck your corps asses" (that's really gross, don't you think?)

then geernutsojerkoff calls me at home in st. marys and tells me i better watch out and not talk to my friend because he is packing BIG ones. i'm like "WHAT" packing to meant like guns or something

but no he told me he was packing big devil spirits

so then i wen to craig and finnegan an i forget who else

finally dear martha sheehan came up with the bucks and we brought him over

we went to one of those stupid asphalt BS parties and vp, donnie, craig, vince, and i forget who else --- ALL SHUT HIM DOWN

i was astounded it makes me sick to this day

the only hope i had was that he could see from his friends what a wonderful person he was

but he really needed the support from HQ since he was dealing with a psycho

but it didn't happen

i hope they have to say they are sorry when we meet up wherever the heck we meet up -- you know -- in the future

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

About an hour later........this brother, Chris, calls and forthrightly explains his situation. He admits to a few shortcomings and then, asks me if he could possibly attend his sister's funeral. My heart welled with compassion and I firmly said, "Yes, you are welcome to attend and call me when you arrive." He cried and thanked me as he hung

up the phone.

WHAT IN THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF do shortcomings (don't even know what that means) have anything to do with attending his sister's funeral?

oh i just can't take this crap

If Martindale would have rejected vpw's hardline example, his little book

could have been entitled "Don't Mistake VP For Me".........

i loved craig

when the vp died, i wrote to him and said now is your chance to do it right and not follow in his path of sexual deviance blah blah blah

craig worte me back the most horrible letter i can't tell you. i wish i had not left all my corps files behind in my previous life. not that it would change anything really

but i was sadly disappointed

i loved craig

when the vp died, i wrote to him and said now is your chance to do it right and not follow in his path of sexual deviance blah blah blah

craig worte me back the most horrible letter i can't tell you. i wish i had not left all my corps files behind in my previous life. not that it would change anything really

but i was sadly disappointed

Good for you for writing the letter to him despite him not having his ears and eyes open to what you had, maybe right from the heart of God for him.

A lot of things that happened exposed how unprepared Loy was to lead anyone in the ways of the Lord. I suspect your letter was among them.

Instead, he was marking his territory, spraying his urine indescriminately, figuratively speaking, in hopes of establishing himself as THE alpha male... known in that organization as the MOGFOT.

It's unfortunate that you were rewarded with unpleasant feedback.

A lot of things that happened exposed how unprepared Loy was to lead anyone in the ways of the Lord.

Remember what wierwille stated for his reason that Craig Martindale was picked as twi's next prez? HE NEVER ASKED HOW HIGH TO JUMP....HE JUST JUMPED.

Martindale was vp's choice for the mantle, because he always OBEYED the mogfot. That's riiiight. That's the criteria.

When one peels away the corps "training" for leadership positions......one finds INDOCTRINATION, LOCKSTEP MENTALITY, SOLD-OUT COMMITMENT TO TWI,

and GROOMING OF YES-MEN. And, who was ultimately responsible for the thrust and impact of the corps program? Wierwille.

Wierwille devised a program that was anathema to "the ways of the Lord."

Like oil and water never mix.....the corps program was oil to twi's machinery

and did not mix with the water of life, the ways of the Lord.

IMO.....twi has a strict, stealth "grooming process" that is constantly being monitored by twi's yes-men and inner circle. With incremental leadership

positions and heavy-handedness, twi consistently picks and grooms their leaders of choice (even picks the wives, too). In a world of subtle rewarding

the favored response, the jumping continues. By the time corps grads had reached the Region Coordinator position or Corps Coordinator position, the

'ways of the Lord' was synonymous with twi's ways. The pavlov's dog experiment illustrates this reflexive response quite well.

In the end, wierwille's successor would ultimately need to be someone created in wierwille's image.

Time and time again, wierwille's platitudes and drivel in pfal has been exposed. Yet, the damage continues.......some of wierwille's "clergy"

from decades ago, continue to march to the beat of his cancerous-devil-spirit blatherings.

Oh, it is so easy to pontificate from their lofty throne of vp-isms.

Why can't these young gun pharisees.....

1) Undo the heavy burdens

2) Heal the broken-hearted

3) Set the captives free

4) Hug and uplift with compassion

5) Roll their sleeves up and help

6) Stop the devil-spirit nonsense

7) Speak the truth in love

8) Love with unconditional love

A close friend of ours, in another state......is going thru challenging times. When she turned to this (cough, cough) clergyman who, to this day,

embraces his wierwille ordination and teaching platform.....he gave her disturbing, devil-spirit counsel. The same-such blather of generic stuff

where everything gives off something and "you need to sell your house, uproot your family and move away" nonsense. How convenient for him to sit

in his warm office and relegate this phone correspondence.

This type of "spiritual maturity" is the GARBAGE that wierwille fed us.......for decades.

This is not a pastor, or shepherd, who cares for "the sheep."

This IS a hireling........who works for the meager wages of self.

With each passing year, I see the heartless display of wierwille's ordained men.......men who STILL promote his platitudes

and teach and send out this crap. And, those who throw the possessed label around or devil spirit baloney WITH NO ACTION

are the same as wierwille. FRAUDS.

dry.gif

It is kind of like the McCarthy hearings or some form of mass hysteria where they see the devil everywhere. . . . and they didn't just see them in people obviously unique, it was in the people they called brother and sister. Instead of seeing God in those they call Christian, they claim to see the devil. I think it is just a fear of individuality...the enemy of conformity. People start coming back to their historic self a bit, start asking questions, start thinking outside Way thought......what do they do? Label them possessed. When people have issues or troubles that don't reflect well on a ministry that promotes a perfect system for living, what do they do? Label them possessed. What do they do with possessed people? Shun them of course.

They use the bible to justify this garbage.

It is an abusive religious system designed to keep people in fear and bondage.

The one thing their followers should consider is that evil is found in the pulpit more than it is in the dust bunnies under the bed. Aberrant theology is a friendly breeding environment for evil.

It's a problem that many of the splinter groups face. Their ordination certificate is filed at the state, and the supporting org no longer supports that. So the splinter groups have some issues, and TWI communicates to the state the ordination is no longer supported by the org.

The fact that you can get ordained by sending in two Cheerios box top pictures on the Internet nowadays kind of makes that a moot point.

And also, the Cheerios offer version will probably make you a whole lot less of an @$$h0l3 too. :biglaugh:

oh i ate cheerios on the morning of my first communion

-

thanks rocky i mean it

It's unfortunate that you were rewarded with unpleasant feedback.

unpleasant doesn't describe what he wrote back -- he was mean and meaner lol -- he was a total DIIICK

i thought he would understand the love i had for him and knowing how veepster operated, i thought he could turn it all around

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h aha ha ha ha

love,e

f 'em all

oh i ate cheerios on the morning of my first communion

-

thanks rocky i mean it

unpleasant doesn't describe what he wrote back -- he was mean and meaner lol -- he was a total DIIICK

i thought he would understand the love i had for him and knowing how veepster operated, i thought he could turn it all around

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h aha ha ha ha

love,e

f 'em all

I knew you meant it. And I meant it too... except that I was most definitely using a euphemism when I said "unpleasant." I had (and have) no doubt that he was exceedingly mean and nasty.

Clearly, Martindale didn't have the presence of mind -- unlike King David when Nathan confronted him -- to recognize the graceful guidance that you had offered him. We live and learn. And thankfully, we're still alive and kicking. :)