GreaseSpot Cafe
Sign in to follow this  
rubina

The End of the RFR Era

I'm wondering if she sees that the WC is so small, and numbers continue to fall, and she doesn't want to be the one left holding the parcel when the entire shebang finally collapses.  Then, she can blame the ultimate failure on somebody else.

I don't doubt that in leaving the Prez-ship or whatever she called herself, that she negotiated a good exit package.  Rather than a regular weekly or monthly pension, maybe she negotiated a biiig lump sum, which couldn't be clawed back from any assets that will have to be distributed if TWI is wound up.  You can be sure she didn't leave empty-handed, like so many other staff who were kicked out with nothing.

• Like 1

Do you ever wonder whether RFR and others ever ponder why they are so unpopular?  Why nobody really liked RFR (supposing she had enough awareness to know she wasn't liked)?  No doubt they'd say it was because of their "stand on the Word" (gag!) - an excellent catch-all when making an unpopular move - but do you suppose in their inner heart they know they're thuggish and bullying and too demanding?  Sure, there's no "exit interviews" but enough outgoing clergy and WC have made their thoughts known (viz, the R&R letter, only one of many).  The BoD can't be so unaware ... can they?

So let me get this straight.... my mother in law (who is still IN) gave her life the The Way as Corps. When her husband left because he was going to rat out Craig- she gets kicked off staff - without a retirement. But Donna stays for 20 years and is now CEO? How is this not seen as blatant disgusting double standard behavior? Oh I know... it’s par for the Way course! Ugh!!

Edited by bliss

51 minutes ago, bliss said:

So let me get this straight.... my mother in law (who is still IN) gave her life the The Way as Corps. When her husband left because he was going to rat out Craig- she gets kicked off staff - without a retirement. But Donna stays for 20 years and is now CEO? How is this not seen as blatant disgusting double standard behavior? Oh I know... it’s par for the Way course! Ugh!!

You expect anything with them to be rational?

On 7/31/2020 at 2:37 AM, Twinky said:

The BoD can't be so unaware ... can they?

You jest?