GreaseSpot Cafe

Still not dead yet...

Horse Called War

Hi all,

Just thought I would mention that after leaving the Way I still haven't died a horrific and terrible death at the hands of the Devil as alluded to by the Way International.

I was under a period of stress so intense I broke out in hives for about 8 weeks over every little thing.

But you know, I took control of my emotions and my thoughts and that pressure passed. It is so difficult to see it for what it is when you are in there.

Anyway, for those lurkers, there is life outside the Way.

When I left the proverbial walls of the prevailing word across the bridge in zion, I became deathly ill. After 3 days without eating or drinking, laying in bed coming barely back to reality from a high fever. The though hit me: “ even this freedom feels so much better than the bondage I had left"

I have been waiting almost 15 years for the death and destruction to assail my family since departing from the umbrella of protection afforded those whom fellowship with God`s ministry.

My intense fear was the consequences to be visited upon our heathen selves for not tithing...good lord I was terrified at the thought of the destruction that was inevitably going to fall now that God`s hand of protection had departed from our lives....

As I am fond of pointing out....not only did we not die....our family increased...SIGNIFICANTLY!

We have prospered beyond our wildest dreams ....

I like to believe that we here are living *in your face* PROOF that twi teachings are wrong!

Rascal, thats exactly what kept me in twi for so many years. If I didn't abs the hedge of protection would be gone and terrible things even death could occur.

Wow, what fear we all lived in. Its just so amazing how at the beginning we were told that they had keys to unlocking the bible for us to live without fear-only to be in bondage of even more fear than what we started with.

The more abundant life is living without PFAL. LOL and no to twi-ers, I am not possessed. lmao

I have often wondered if Craigers has turned into a greasespot since he was kicked out and no longer under the protection of God's household? Maybe contacted a deadly disease?

In Athletes of the Spirit he bragged how he wanted to stand with his shoulders back and for and extended period of time at the bema, to receive all the rewards God had in store for him. Then he would lead God's people when it was time to return to earth and destroy the devil.

Since he is a 'cop out', according to TWI's teachings he has forfeited all his crowns and rewards. Now, as he has said many times, "he will just barely squeak in the front door."

Poor man!!

quote:
Originally posted by Horse Called War:

Hi all,

Just thought I would mention that after leaving the Way I still haven't died a horrific and terrible death at the hands of the Devil as alluded to by the Way International.

Ahhh Horse. That's because the Devil has bribed you with good fortune. You see, the way wants to have it both ways. If you stand with them and do well, it's because of god's blessing. If you stand with them and don't do well it's because the devil is trying so hard to harass you. (Don't ask if that means the devil is more powerful than god - they'll tell you it's your fault)

If you don't stand with them just the opposite is happening.

There's no way you'll get them to change their beliefs based on logic or facts. The word is much more important than either of those.

quote:

Give it time, give it time. banghead.gif

I think that's the idea they've got. Leave the Way, 37 years later something happens...

See? We tooooold you....

I hate to sound mean but after looking at that one video they had on their website, the one where Harve and others were on camera and spoke, geez. They looked like pale, glazed vampires. Their skin looked like it hadn't seen a decent day of sunshine in a loooong time. That can't be good, if that's what living their does. That's slow death, death by inactivity or something.

quote:
Originally posted by UncleHairy:

...When I left twi in 1987, I put the "double malokey" on lcm and never looked back. I figured that was just as valid as his "greasespot by midnight" claims were. confused.gif

Is that anything like the

"curse of the crazy white man from town"?

I think that's what it was called in "Thinner."

(Raf would know.)