The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Shellon, if you were joking, then I'm sorry. It just really sounded like you were mad cause I made the joke about pms.

Peace!

Now, back to our regularly scheuled program. :D

Cowgirl got Dirty Dancing! The othere one, well, I thought that might be a little harder. If no one has any idea, then I'll give clues later. Hey, I'm just a pretty good fellow that way. :)

Off to shower, then out to work. I'll check in this afternoon.

Rick

PS...I haven't had any coffee yet so everyone just overlook any spelling errors. :)

And this has nothing to do with this thread but I don’t post in ‘tacks anymore. But….

TWI would have called this a result of their believing!

Oh yeah, I’m talking about France and their apparent difficulties in a variety of ways.

Now back to our normally scheduled program but I fail to set the mark for what that is I suspect.

And I really need to now do something other than drink coffee, listen to music and stare outside into the splendor.

It's a lovely cold morning in my neck of the woods, how about y'all? :wave:

It seems cool here too since it's only 72. It's supposed to warm up though to 80 (brr).

You know I'm going to really freeze my buns off when I come up there for Christmas. Do you think you can order some Florida weather for me. Having a white Christmas really means spending time on the beach, doesn't it? :dance:

I just finished and turned in my term paper this morning, so I'm chillin' before I continue with my work.

What a song!

That doesn't even sound like Faith Hill. Has she ever broadened out.

Edited by moony3424

It seems cool here too since it's only 72. It's supposed to warm up though to 80 (brr).

You know I'm going to really freeze my buns off when I come up there for Christmas. Do you think you can order some Florida weather for me. Having a white Christmas really means spending time on the beach, doesn't it? :dance:

But you don't have these down there do ya? :D

snowman.jpg

I just finished and turned in my term paper this morning, so I'm chillin' before I continue with my work.
You have my admiration on that. Working and going to school and then this man that comes around here that I'm certain likes your attention. ;)
That doesn't even sound like Faith Hill. Has she ever broadened out.

Well when Sudo first brought that here I mentioned it to him somewhere that I actually hadn't cared for her but that song is totally kicking it!

Well, as promised, since no one has guessed, here is a clue to the one that's still out. Another tune from the soundtrack!

Click HERE!

Rick

I have absolutely no idea at all on either still. :huh:

OK, one last clue. Er, maybe 2. :)

THIS was played during a very important part of the movie. Now that being said, name the group that did the song and tell me what you know about them. :)

And if you STILL don't know the movie, the name of it is in a post (almost anyway) that was made today right here on this thread. :)

Rick

But you don't have these down there do ya?
Yea...It's called a sandman. :dance:
Now that being said, name the group that did the song and tell me what you know about them.

The song was Layla. It was written by Eric Clapton for Patti. who was George Harrison's wife, who was madly in love with her. She later left George and married Eric briefly.

I believe this verson was sung by Derrik and the Dominos.

Edited by moony3424

Morning to you! But I must admit I do wish today I could sleep in, being up before day break on the weekends when you don't have to does seem rather nuts. :(

But morning anyway! :wave:

And Sushi is your last line to someone or a new tag line? Cause I think you have a cool sense of humor (one of those Jersey ones :unsure: ya know).

I see it's not a tag line cause it shows up in your quote. Is it a clue to something? :mellow: