GreaseSpot Cafe

Second Annual Southern Comfort Reunion n Weenie Roast

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for what a lot of you have been waiting for.. Paw's video. No?? As you know.. video is difficult to see with a slow connection so workarounds have been made.

If you have Real Player loaded, you can try clicking HERE! and seeing if it won't play for you, though the quality isn't as good. If you have broadband AND Quick Time on your computer, click HERE! and it should start playing in just a minute.

If you're using just dial up, you'll still need to get Quick Time but you'll have to download the file first and view later. Just RIGHT click on the link HERE! and choose to save target as... It could take 20-30 minutes if you have a real slow connection, though.

Let me know how this works for you guys. And Remember that we can all thank Bluzeman for the conversion and server.

sudo
Edited by Guest

Paw, Bluesman, Sudo!!!

I love it!!!!! Watch out HBO!!! Here comes prime times best!!!!! The Roasters! Missed the first 2 seasons???? Now on video at a store near you!

Well, on second thought, better make that latetime AFTER the Sopranos. Those dancers on that show ain't got nuttin on dear Sudo!

Stay tuned for season 3!!!

Woo hoo!

Jardinero

So, when you said to right click there, you meant what you said, when you...

I FINALLY SAW THE VIDEO icon_cool.gif

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!

MOST AWESOME, PAW, SUDO, BLUESMAN -

FINE JOB, ABSOLUTELY FINE JOB.

We sure had a real good time together

oh, Baby, please!!!!!

B - Better

O - Off

W - Without

t - the

w - way

i - international

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Soooooooo...have we decided on next year's date??? I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Hate that I missed it...in my own dagum backyard, no less!!!

Love y'all...

Colleen (aka Freaky)

GO VOLS!!

''...show a little faith, there's magic in the night, you ain't a beauty, but hey, you're alright, oh, and that's alright with me...''

-Bruce Springsteen

• 3 weeks later...

A REAL weenie roast . . .

http://www.local6.com/news/2616908/detail.html

Truck Loaded With Hot Dogs Catches Fire

POSTED: 1:21 p.m. EST November 6, 2003

DES MOINES, Iowa -- There was a giant weenie roast on Interstate 380, but there was no mustard for many a mile marker.

A truck carrying 43,500 pounds of Oscar Mayer turkey hot dogs caught fire about 10 p.m. Tuesday, said Trooper Tom Estrada of the Iowa State Patrol.

Instead of the aroma of roasting meat, troopers and firefighters had to endure black smoke and the acrid smell of burning rubber.

"Some type of mechanical problem caused a wheel to overheat," Estrada said. "The driver pulled over and opened the hood of the refrigerator power unit. That exposed hot oil to the air and helped ignite the fire."

The truck driver, Wayne A. Mathison, 60, of Cherry, Ill., was not injured.

The northbound lanes of the interstate near the small town of Urbana, which is between Cedar Rapids and Waterloo, were closed for about three hours.

Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

• 3 weeks later...