GreaseSpot Cafe

Howard the Duck...

GrouchoMarxJr

So what's up with Howard Allen? How old is he now?...maybe 70, 75?

Afterall, he is the senior trustee emeritus still alive...How does Howard feel...looking at Rozilla the rug muncher and what's left of twi? Is he still carrying the tool box, saying "I have the necessary tools to get the job done, but I'm not gonna help you"...

Besides getting his son in law ordained and pimping young girls for Wierwille, what contributions did he make or is he making now?...Howard is seldom mentioned, so I thought I would start a thread to "bless him"...How ya doin' Howie?...I'll bet you miss the good old days when Vic would throw his sports jacket off stage and you would be there to catch it for him...

Vic, Ermal, Harry and Don are all dead and can no longer speak...maybe Howard should step up and "clarify" things for us. C'mon Howard, how about a response? Inquiring minds want to know...

"C'mon Howard, how about a response?"

Well.. what else can one say but-

I don't think he had the mental acuity to do anything on a computer, even in his good days, heh heh.

But old fashioned post office mail would work. Maybe one of us kind folks would post it for him, if we can read his handwriting..

Apparently the second-rate security guard can type. Maybe he could post it for him.

Uncle Howard's Mattress was a very good thread on ole Uncle Howard. Maybe someone can find it and put up a link to it.

I would love to see Howie step up and "clarify" things, but it's never going to happen because there's just as much dirt on his shoes as on anyone he would expose. Some of the women that vee pee abused and raped would be sent to howie for more "healing".

Howie's going to keep his mouth shut because he is still depending on TWI to take care of him and his family. He's probably worried about how quickly they will be moved to an "assisted living facility" and forced to pay for it all themselves. With Imogene having the freedom to sit around eating bon bons and watch her soap operas all day, she can't be very healthy.

They also have to keep their mouths shut because the kids are all still very involved in TWI and Micha*l Fort* and Howie's daughter are still sucking the TWI tit for their room and board. I wonder how much the kids know about the rotten things Howie did.

quote:
They also have to keep their mouths shut because the kids are all still very involved in TWI and Micha*l Fort* and Howie's daughter are still sucking the TWI tit for their room and board.

It would be ironic if they marked and avoided the old "gentleman" like has been done to others, and give him the standard Vey retirement party..

quote:
It would be ironic if they marked and avoided the old "gentleman" like has been done to others, and give him the standard Vey retirement party..

Interstingly enough, when Don and Wanda "retired", they got lavish gifts from twits all over the world (i.e. laptops). Don was in my department shortly after they got their gifts talking about all the things they got and showing us the laptop. I was wondering why they got such expensive things.

Craig started the gift policy shortly before the Allen's "retired". They got baskets of cards. Big difference.

quote:
Interstingly enough, when Don and Wanda "retired", they got lavish gifts from twits all over the world (i.e. laptops). Don was in my department shortly after they got their gifts talking about all the things they got and showing us the laptop. I was wondering why they got such expensive things.

Craig started the gift policy shortly before the Allen's "retired". They got baskets of cards. Big difference.

Hmmmmm.....

Maybe I'm reading into something here but it seemed to me that LCM and Dr. Don weren't buddies... I remember hearing around the time that it was announced that Dr. Don had lung cancer that LCM said on a WC hookup that the cancer was because of Dr. Don being "unequally yolked" with some of his family members who were no longer standing with TWI. And this was when the man was still alive. LCM certainly said some unsavory things about him and how he chose to live his life.

By Wayfer Not!'s statement, above, I wonder if there was an ugly green monster raising it's little head. Shouldn't those gifts have been for the King? (King = LCM)

On another note, I remember when I was on staff and there were grumblings about some of the over weight staffers, I wondered if anyone ever approached Emogene about the amount of space she took up. She was well beyond that mid-west "large boned", farm wife look... it was closer to the "baby Orca" look. I wasn't surprised to learn about her interest in soaps and eating bon bons, which I think Radar and Linda Z and others in the know posted about.

I would also love to hear Unkle Howie clarify things... I'll never forget a kiss I got from him at an advanced class "doo" that was a lot wetter and a little longer than any "holy kiss" shoulda been. It was gross. I was engaged at the time - when I told my fiance about it he figured it was "all in good fun". Yeah. Right. Fun for whom?

-----------------------------------------------

They also have to keep their mouths shut because the kids are all still very involved in TWI and Micha*l Fort and Howie's daughter are still sucking the TWI tit for their room and board.

-----------------------------------------------

I think I have read in a recent thread that Michael Fort requested to have a secular job and not work for TWI.

TF

TF, you may be right. I'm sure that seeing how they treated Mrs. W was quite the eye opener for many wc.

The fact that many wc lurk on here and are coming to terms with the fact that they will basically have nothing to show for their bondage to TWI and will be struggling financially as they get older has prompted some to ask for secular jobs.

It is very difficult for them to move into the real world because as JT said, they have no marketable skills and most of the wives have been stay at home moms and/or just secretaries to their husbands. The wc here who asked to be moved to branch level so that the husband could get a real job struggled for the longest time and eventually got dropped from the wc and left TWI because they went into debt. The real world is much harder than living in a 6,000 sq.ft. house and having people wait on you hand and foot.

Most who go into the real world end up doing sales because that's really all their experience with TWI entailed. But people in the real world aren't easily manipulated and bullied. They certainly aren't scared of some jerk spouting Bible verses at them.

quote:
Vic, Ermal, Harry and Don are all dead and can no longer speak...maybe Howard should step up and "clarify" things for us. C'mon Howard, how about a response? Inquiring minds want to know...

This is when we'll hear him clarify things:

PIGSFLY.gif

Actually I didn't really expect a response from the grifter's bus driver because I'm not sure that he knows how to read or write...

Does anybody remember when Wierwille used to refer to Howie as "the greatest Christian layman in the world"?...Wierwille was famous for coming up with "titles" for people. Maybe I'll start another thread on that subject...

quote:
Originally posted by GrouchoMarxJr:

Does anybody remember when Wierwille used to refer to Howie as "the greatest Christian layman in the world"?...Wierwille was famous for coming up with "titles" for people. Maybe I'll start another thread on that subject...

Just what the h*ll did that mean? In the context of the TWI heirarchy, Don & Howard, who were not ordained, had more power and authority than any Corps grad with a worthless "Rev." tacked on before his name.

• 1 year later...

Well, it's been a while since I posted this thread and I still haven't seen Howard respond. Cat got your tongue Howie? C'mon speak up!...

...Tell us all how you never pimped young girls for Wierwille and how you always walked tall for God. C'mon Howie, I'm getting tired of waiting. Maybe he really CAN'T read? I don't know, If it weren't for Wierwille, Howard Allen would have been a handy man for some corn farmer...at least THAT would have been honorable.