GreaseSpot Cafe

The ordained women of twi

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car*l*n Mo*ica was also ordained.. don't remember which corps she was from though.

quote:
Regarding Tick. Remember the german shepard. Should we really think that Tick was innocent?

Well, Tick was a german shorthair, not a german shepherd. Might be tough to make the accusation stick. But considering what was going on in that joint, I guess that almost anything could go..

I think that's a very nasty thing to say about [name deleted] and I don't believe it for a minute!

She was once of the neatest, kindest people I ever met.

Not everyone who was WC, ordained and a woman got there by providing sexual favors. Maybe nobody did. Maybe some of them actually deserved it, even though they were women! Ya think?

This is beginning to sound very sexist and prejudiced. Not a good thing.

WG

Edited by moddishwasher

wg...you have a perfect right to feel the way you do, according to your experiences with [name deleted]

I ALSO have a perfect right to feel the way I do according to my experiences with [name deleted]

If you think it's nasty, so be it...but since you do not know anything about why I would say that,have not considered that there is a very good reason I would say that, and have not asked...we leave it there.

(and since my experience had NOTHING to do with sexual favors, I take it that your comment about that was not directed at me, wg)

Edited by moddishwasher

well.....just because folks were decieved into believing that it was their rsponsibility or somehow acceptable....doesn`t mean that they couldn`t ever be known as decent and nice in other settings as well wg...

It is just one step further in the deception that most of us all fell victim to.

We all had leaders that treated us well in twi ....whom we find out treated others brutally

Mr. Hamm is right...some really nice nice people turned into monsters later on.

What I find the most incredible about the trashing of [name deleted] is the offhand remark, "Oh and she was VPW's mistress for years."

That's crap. I don't believe it for a minute. But hey, anyone who was WC is fair game, right? Especially if the poster had an argument or disagreement with them or just didn't like them!

So snipe away. I'm outta here.

WG

Edited by moddishwasher

Watered Garden...I made the remark...sorry you were offended by it, but it's the truth.

I liked [name deleted]...she was my corps coordinator. I think she helped a lot of folks and basically had a really good heart...I don't have a thing against her...I hope she's doing well...

...But nevertheless, it was common knowledge.

Edited by moddishwasher

...And let me add, that I didn't start this thread just to trash [name deleted] or anyone else...

...but I think it's important for people to realize that twi lied about a LOT of things...when people are led to believe that a person is ordained because God gave them one of the 5 gift ministries...when actually, their ordination was a reward for sexual favors...well, they are being lied to in God's name and it's very destructive for that individual to follow a counterfeit. This forum is designed, in part, to "enlighten" people to the truth of twi and it's destructive practices...why? So that others can avoid the same mistakes that many of us made...and to expose the truth, regardless of how ugly it may be.

Like I said, I liked [name deleted]...never had a "bad encounter" with her...I knew her fairly well...in fact, I believe that [name deleted] was a victim of Wierwille's lies...she trusted him and fell for his line of crap.

Edited by moddishwasher

Originally posted by Watered Garden:

Not everyone who was WC, ordained and a woman got there by providing sexual favors. Maybe nobody did. Maybe some of them actually deserved it, even though they were women! Ya think?

This is beginning to sound very sexist and prejudiced. Not a good thing.

WG

Well, I believe, that the leaders of this organization, otherwise known as a cult, were both sexist and prejudiced. Could be why some were ordained and others weren't, men and women. From what I have heard, some men didn't get 'moved up' in the cult if their WIVES would not 'perform' for the presidents.

Just my humble opinion. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Groucho, common knowledge is just that: common, in the sense of "5 a : falling below ordinary standards : SECOND-RATE b : lacking refinement : COARSE (my emphasis added).

How did a discussion about which women were ordained become a mud-slinging party?

quote:
ow did a discussion about which women were ordained become a mud-slinging party?

Ya know, I have seen the names of ordained men here whose names were not entirely "written out". You know, with blank spaces or asterisks in place of certain letters, but their "coded names" were not deleted. The allegations remained with their names mostly intact in order to "help us all". Why not the same with women clergy and leaders?

One of the ordained women mentioned here tried to seduce me in the "sewing dept trailer" at hq while I was there to get my pants hemmed. She took a very long time measuring my inseam", much to my half confusion as well as male delight, and she flat out asked me to take them off right there in front of her so she could fix them, with a sly grin on her face, knowing full what had occurred to me physically as I was standing there. But, I decided that, as a graduating Corps guy, I should not have sex with this ordained woman who was clearly very horny and wanting some sex.

And so, I just told her that I had to go, and then I left. I was pretty confused, really, because I just didn't think it was right, with her being a Reverend and all. Part of me thought it was WAY OK (which part? wink2.gif;)-->), but with what I thought I knew about God and His Word, I didn't think it was right. But if I mentioned her name with asterisks and all, it would be deleted. If I said just her first name in light of this incident, it would probably be deleted.

But if there was a reversal here, and men's names were mentioned (coded w/ asterisks) And I've seen it before, would there be such censorship? I have seen in the past where this is not the case, such as the name "Howie". Geez, could that be H*wie Y*r*mian? Senior or Junior?

Hey things happened the way they happened, and if there were women guilty of the same things that many of the men did, then so be it. If this is supposed to be a "forum of honesty" then it should remain that way, with no favoritism concering gender...

Hey Radar, how are you? After I looked at it, (before your post) I finally figured it to be H.A. But it did throw me for a loop for a sec. And, one could be led to believe it was "Howie Some One Else" had they not known better...

But I am glad you got my overall point. Things happened the way they happened, and if there were women who were part of it, then their names should not be censored.

OR...

Nobody's names should be allowed to be mentioned, male or female, in "code form" or no...

And;

Why thank you Excathedra, I really appreciate that. And I hope you have a fine evening wherever you are, and once again, I am sorry for offending you in the past... icon_smile.gif:)-->