GreaseSpot Cafe

whatever

excathedra

I don't know what to say...

First of all, I lost my father not too long ago and all I can say is that the pain will eventually go away. Take care of your brother and the rest of your family. I suspect you're the strong one...

((((((((((((excathedra))))))))))))

You're probably listening to this because it helps your heart ease into a new phase. You are moving through time slowly, ya know. And you did a lot of things you really didn't want to do in and of yourself, but the love you have for others moved you to do the things of a higher calling.

You know I love you. And you know I'm praying too. I'll be home soon...let me help!

((((exxie))))

I can't even imagine your pain. I'm praying for ya. Don't let the reikis have any power over you by focusing on anything they did. Your dad must have been awesome. I would just try to focus on how wonderful he was and how fortunate you were to have had him for as long as you did.

(((hugs)))

Love,

wb

Nobody, Nobody

will ever love you

the way I could love you

cause nobody is that strong

love is bitter sweet

and life's treasure deep

but no one can keep

a love that's gone wrong

Nobody Nobody

will love you that way that I could

cause nobody's that strong

cause nobody's that strong

Tom Waits

...I'm so sorry

(((((ex)))))

I love that song from A Chorus Line and have the LP.....yep, the old vinyl copy with pops and everything. If there was anyway I could send it to you, I would. If you want it just PT me your address. I don't know if you still have a turntable that works, but I'd gladly loan you mine. icon_smile.gif:)-->

((((((Excie))))) I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure you are going through some very mixed feelings right now and I'm praying for you. It is hard for one to dislike someone that was suppose to be there for you for years of things they did. Then on day the person is sick and dying and you realize that you do love them even though they did some things to you that was not good. I'm sure you realize that its perfectly natural for you to have the feelings and emotions that you are going through. Don't fight it. Its ok to feel the way you feel and to mourn the loss of what was or could have been.

As far as the reiki nurse, I'm sure that there are crockpots in all organizations and religions. I know one reiki person that I've spent time with that would never do such a thing as that nurse did and I'm sure that reikilady here probably would never do it either. Its good that you reported her so that others don't suffer the ordeal of what your family went through.

My heart goes out to you!!!!! Sending love and comfort your way!!!!

I am sorry. That rieki nurse shoule be b-tch slapped.

I did not know of this until I got an email earlier, I am very sorry.

I do not think anything helps, but I send this your way.

Poem:

Do you need me? I am there.

You cannot see Me, yet I am the light you see by.

You cannot hear Me, yet I speak through your voice.

You cannot feel Me, yet I am the power at work in your hands.

I am at work, though you do not understand My ways.

I am not strange visions. I am not mysteries.

Only in absolute stillness, beyond self, can you know Me as I am,

and then but as a feeling and a faith.

Yet I am there. Yet I hear. Yet I answer.

When you need Me, I am there.

Even if you deny Me, I am there.

Even when you feel most alone, I am there.

Even in your fears, I am there.

Even in your pain, I am there.

Though you fail to find Me, I do not fail you.

Though your faith in Me is unsure, my faith in you never wavers, Because I know you, because I love you.

Beloved, I am there.

James Dillet Freeman

(born 1912)

Ex I'm sorry about your dad. I remember my dad dying while I was with him. I watched him take his last breath. Be happy you wern't there. Try and remember good times and things you did with him.

As far as reiki nurse. Nothing that she did will have any lasting effect as far as your father and the here after. Personally I think the b*tch slapping sounds good.

quote:
Hey, Excath. You and your family are in my prayers. It is a tough thing to go thru no matter how one feels about the person.

I agree with act2.

and btw -- tell that *nurse* to go join the jerks at tbn. She can help them with their nationaly televised scam.

quote:
this past weekend his wife told me he had the laying on of hands from a [r]eiki nurse -- just before i got there -- to take away the pain
Sounds to me like this woman that is being raked over the coals was invited by the father's wife.