GreaseSpot Cafe

It's Hallowe'en - And it's Oenophile's Birthday!!

A la prochaine

Thank you all sooo much! I feel like Sally Field the night she won the Oscar for Places in the Heart. "You all do love me, you really do. :lol:

Thanks ala and krys, I don't think I have to tell you how much your friendship has meant to me. Love you both.

Dave and Hap, thanks for all the late night fun. If we can't screech with the eagles in the morning at least we can hoot with the owls at night.

Sudo, a good zin would do nicely with your "better'n sex" stew. I guess that would make it zinfully better'n sex.

I do declare Ms. Belle and Act 2, you do warm this south'rn gents heart with your charm andkindness.

Wayfernot and outofdafog, you girls are great even though we occasionally go at it in the politics 'tacks forum.

Linda, your words radiate wisdom. Kathy, I have always enjoyed the honesty and openness of your posts.

Shellon, thank you for caring. It was comforting coming into chat at night and being greeted with "How's today, Robin."

Gentle Wacky, you bring a twinkle to my eye a smile to my face.

Jardinero, there always will be a special place in my heart for you. You were and are a gift.

Edited by oenophile