GreaseSpot Cafe

Here's a picture for you

tonto

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice picture Tonto. Does it have a date?

I copied it to The Way section in the Gallery. First picture in there.

Galen,

You asked who they are:

1. The woman on the left is Mrs. L. Craig Martindale, Donna Lombardi Martindale, wife (or perhaps former wife) of The Reverend Mr. L. Craig Martindale, Second President of The Way International, and Man of God For This Day and Time and Hour unto The Entire World. Her present title is something like Special Assistant To The President of The Way International..."

2. Skipping the woman in the middle, we see the woman on the right, who is The Reverend Ms. Rosalie Fox Rivenbark, Third President of The Way International, former Vice President of The Way International.

3. The woman in the middlle is Ramona Bidon Mitchell ________, who is the widow of Tom Mitchell, mentioned in the thread "Suicide in The Way", and named in at least one law suit as being a sort of recreation director for the Second President of The Way International, MOFODAT, etc. I've read a lot about her but others more familiar with the sites that mention her by name can better direct you than I.

WG

Edited by Watered Garden

Actually R*mona's current name is B*don. I believe her maden name is H-a-nnig as that was her name before she married T*d B*don (they married about 1999 or 2000). Last I saw of her (in 2001 when I left HQ), she and her husband were still on staff. They were still both WC even after the lawsuit was settled.

Is Donna dating or involved with any men since her breakup from LCM? After all, it's been 5 years. I am not aware of any.

Has Rosalie been know to have ever dated or had any relationships with ANY men in TWI? I am not aware of any.

Edited by igotout

The "Red Eye" comment comes from another thread that mentioned the TWI belief that devil spirits in animals are proved through "red eyes" in photographs: my point being that possibly not just animals are affected-ha ha.

I thought LCM was still in farm country: Dayton, to be exact. 'Course, its hard to tell: other older threads had taked about Toledo: has he now relocated out of state?

Just curious.