GreaseSpot Cafe

J.E. Stiles The Gift of the Holy Spirit book

potato

6 hours ago, JayDee said:

"Truth is most Christians I talk to think I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing". 

That statement alone rrobs ought to cause you to take stock in what you're communicating. 

Haven't you seen so far that you're in the extreme minority here regarding veepee and his putrid "theology"?  He was a liar, and a thief, and a coward, and a serial rapist, and anti-Christ. An uncovicted felon who misappropriated our money. 

WHY would anyone want to continue any sort of association with his dead ministry? Why?

Jay, bingo, bingo, bong!!!!!  I would not to be associated in anyway with VPW, for the reasons you stated.

10 hours ago, rrobs said:

Not sure how you want me do show you fruit (best I could do on internet would be to show e-fruit). Anyway, God knows. If it's important he'll reveal it to you. 

Do you intend anyone here to take you seriously? It doesn't matter to me whether you have any fruit, but if you want to be taken seriously, you might want to figure out how to demonstrate credibility.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, rrobs said:

The Pharisees wished Jesus would have STFU. Wow, I'm like Jesus! That makes me feel special. Thanks!

THAT is a failure of logic. A serious failure. I wish a lot of politicians would STFU, does that make them compare favorable with Jesus?

Edited by Rocky

1 hour ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz,............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Snoring here. Is Richie raving???

oh THANK GAWD!!! LMAO! Good riddance moron. Say hi to Ros-a-lie and enjoy your next visit to the waterlogged Nazi's obelisk and monument at the farm. Maybe you can do a fly over in danghead #1 at the gazebo??? Dude! Get some kind of life besides being an .... wierwille worshipper and wannabe preacher-player like  your faddah-in-da-woid, and Moishe David.Guess being a horny, frustrated, insanely self-deluded 67 year old loser is a tough way for a former ambassador one pilot to end up. But, hey......it's a living, ain't it?? So long dipdang. See ya here, there, or in the air! LOL!

I'm trying to remember the plot of that old "Twilight Zone" episode with William Shatner on the plane...I remember he was freaking out cuz he saw a gremlin on the wing ....or was it a troll in the cockpit?

5 minutes ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

T-bone!

"Nightmare At 20,000 Feet" was the name of that Shatner episode on TZ. Scared the poop outta me when I saw it the first time, LOL! When they made TZ The Movie, a redux of the TV version was done in the movie. I was ready for it that time.

Yup - scared me too but it's still one of my favorite episodes...

Oh have you seen "Snakes on a Plane" ?

Board of Trustees on Ambassador One

Ba-dum-bum I'm here all week, folks!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

T-bone!

"Nightmare At 20,000 Feet" was the name of that Shatner episode on TZ. Scared the poop outta me when I saw it the first time, LOL! When they made TZ The Movie, a redux of the TV version was done in the movie. I was ready for it that time.

DWBH, a lot of those old TZ episodes scared the poop out of me; I miss that show!!

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

I'm trying to remember the plot of that old "Twilight Zone" episode with William Shatner on the plane...I remember he was freaking out cuz he saw a gremlin on the wing ....or was it a troll in the cockpit?

I thought that was John Lithgow.

Edited by Rocky

15 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Rocky, JL might have been in an episode of the newer version of the TWZ which came out in the 1980's(?).  The original TWZ was great; Rod Serling knew how to scare the poop out of viewers, but at the same time, he made them think.  I don't have a TV, and I have no idea about the shows on currently; but I love the old shows like Perry Mason, and Star Trek!  

11 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Bol, Robs makes me glad I never got married; as much as I like men,there are so men who make me wonder why a woman would marry them.

Was just being silly.

Yes, he was probably conflating his income with his motives. 

14 hours ago, rrobs said:

Well, I was going to save this for DWBH because I don't want him to wear out his 'z' key, but I'll let you have the privilege (you may call it something else. Please, feel free. :rolleyes:) of receiving my final post in this forum. Besides, you asked me for an excuse and you deserve to hear one.

When I first came here I was sincere. My first post was something as benign as saying I didn't care how I learned the word, I was just glad I learned it. Didn't call anybody anything. Well, the first few replies flamed me to the point that if you are right about me and I end up in a lake of fire, at least I'd be used to it. Despite what a lot of people thought, I got the message loud and clear. Nobody wanted to hear my BS. OK.

Then I thought, "hmmm. I think I play with their heads for a while." So Grace, you hit the nail on the head. I put on my troll had and hit the road.

I think it's true to say I caused something of a stir. As far as I know I won a grand total of 0 adherents to the flock I need because my $102,000 pension isn't enough to live on (somebody here was curious about that).

Now here's why I was so mean. I quickly realized how quickly gsc can go anti-someone. No problem as far as it goes but it does pose a serious question? Would it not be just as easy for someone else to come here and win the hearts and minds of one and all. A gentle, kind, intellegent, caring man. All his words would ring as true than anything else you've ever heard. His knowledge of the Bible surpasses all the great theologians that ever lived. You could fall for him just like you did with VP. But it would still be a man. You haven't learned anything since the breakup. Your source of truth went from VP to GSC.

I remember VP saying in an advanced class, "You kids just have head knowledge. You don't really believe it." As much as that may prick your sensibility, it's the absolute truth. You still put man's word above God's word. You seek out the doctrine you want not what God wants you to know. Grace, you have a mind. Put more of God's word into it. Not saying you're not doing that now, but you need to do more. And I'd leave this place in the dust. Wouldn't that be something if you actually took a troll's advice.

So now, I shall take off my troll hat and head for the basement. You guys can get back on subject. Frankly, I'm surprised they've let me stray off for so long. Must be forgiving folks! Thanks.

Wow what a dumb foot I am for trying to answer you authentically.  Actually I partially answered for the audience so not all is wasted.

So in your parting soliloquy you who spout VP cliches like water are advising us we are putting man's word above God's.  

That is pretty funny.  I mean deluded to the point the irony is humorous.

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

You probably know this already, but that was the movie adaptation of the William Shatner episode.

Made for a great moment on Third Rock From the Sun, too.

Folks, PLEASE knock off the namecalling. Rrob is welcome to post here. Challenge his assertions, but let's leave the personal namecalling out of it, mmkay?

Edited by Raf
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

T-bone!

The Simpsons did a parody of it too.

On 6/24/2017 at 1:48 PM, rrobs said:

Has anyone learned about holy spirit from Stiles or Bullinger?

Yes.

VP was the one who taught it to me.

He did not.

I care more about the baby than how I got it.

If the baby doesn't belong to you give it back to it's mother.

If VP had photocopied the books and wrote his name over the author's name, it's still the truth,

No, it is not.

and I operate all nine all the time.

No, you do not.

Will it somehow be "invalid" because VP copied it?

It remained invalid after VP copied it.

And let's face it folks, VP went beyond either of these two men of God.

He did not.

They paved the way for VP,

They did not.

built the bridge, and VP paved the way for us.

He did not.

There.

Assertions challenged.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raf said:

Folks, PLEASE knock off the namecalling. Rrob is welcome to post here. Challenge his assertions, but let's leave the personal namecalling out of it, mmkay?

Understood

Raf,  moderators, rrobs, and Grease Spotters in general 

I do apologize for any regression into tit-for-tat (not to be confused with "flash me a boob and I'll show you some skin-inking") and in the future  I will try to stay on point.

Sincerely 

T-Bone