GreaseSpot Cafe

J.E. Stiles The Gift of the Holy Spirit book

potato

51 minutes ago, chockfull said:

If you want to talk about threats and all 9 all the time the only thing I can come up with is that I make a chili I call "Dante's Inferno" that has 9 layers of pepper in it - one for each layer of hell.  Now if you were to consume an entire bowl of that then I would definitely constitute that as a threat.  And it would definitely have you manifesting all 9 all the time (for about a 24 hour period).

:jump:

:beer:

:dance:

Might have to chase that with a Cloud Nine Martini....I guarantee if you have a few of those you might be out until 9 the next morning....best to have a partner who's expertise is raising the dead.

....ya know...that's almost like a "biblical" experience according to abuse of Hebrews 12:1 seeing my mind is surrounded with a great cloud of martinis 

Edited by T-Bone
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Very few people nowadays make a claim of "operating all 9 all the time." It's an outrageous, ridiculous claim. You rattled it off like nothing when you arrived.  To the rest of us, that told us a lot.

I believe you can operate some of the nine some of the time.

4 hours ago, chockfull said:

If you want to talk about threats and all 9 all the time the only thing I can come up with is that I make a chili I call "Dante's Inferno" that has 9 layers of pepper in it - one for each layer of hell.  Now if you were to consume an entire bowl of that then I would definitely constitute that as a threat.  And it would definitely have you manifesting all 9 all the time (for about a 24 hour period).

:jump:

:beer:

:dance:

Chock, I would probably have to spend most of the day in the bathroom!!

On 7/20/2017 at 2:43 PM, skyrider said:

Hey Rich........context, man.  Remember?

1. Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz.....call the Orkin Man!!
  2. Fumigate this thread.
  3. Robson.....resistance is futile!
  4. You are the "spurchal" Borg. -------  Borg ....appear as recurring antagonist.
  5. Watch out for all dem Debbil spurts!
  6. They're all around ya you know!
  7. Everything gives off something don'tchya know!
  8. .......you give off debbil spurt vibes
  9. You better start "all 9 all the time" for "real"

Looks to me like DWBH responded in sarcasm to the absurdity of your recurring stance on pfal/twi allegiance....

You read it as "an idle threat".......??? 

Wowsers, talk about "spurchal" perception and discernment.......:jump:

Sky, please honey!!  I can't stop laughing at your post; it is so funny!!

28 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Maybe, someone could introduce rrobs to the Borg Queen (of twi)..........so he can be more-fully-joined to The Collective.

What's the difference between the Borg Queen of Star Trek and the TWI "Borg Queen"?

One has to do with the hive mind - and the other has to do with an irritant if you don't mind hives.

(Sorry this post was due to a rash decision)

Edited by T-Bone
Cheeky monkey
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

What's the difference between the Borg Queen of Star Trek and the TWI "Borg Queen"?

I haven't given this a whole lot of thought.....

Just seems that rrobs could possibly benefit meeting Rosalie face-to-face since......."The Borg Queen is the focal point within the Borg collective consciousness" and rrobs keeps citing "all nine all the time."  Maybe, the "Borg Queen" could set the record straight.......

41 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Just seems that rrobs could possibly benefit meeting Rosalie face-to-face since......."The Borg Queen is the focal point within the Borg collective consciousness" and rrobs keeps citing "all nine all the time."  Maybe, the "Borg Queen" could set the record straight.......

Oh I understood your meaning ...I just saw another humorous angle...I also know the Borg Queen had the hots for Data....makes me wonder if Borg Queen types are attracted to certain mindsets - I mean positronic brains - resistance is futile.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, skyrider said:

Sky, holy sheet!!!  What a thought!!!  Wow!!  I bet it would be a meeting, that none of us would ever forget!!

On 7/21/2017 at 10:41 AM, outandabout said:

I believe you can operate some of the nine some of the time.

I suppose "all nine all the time" is a bit of a meaningless cliche. I never should have said that, and I'll never say it again. You are closer to the truth of the matter. "All nine all the time" taken literately would mean tongues, interpretation, word of knowledge, wisdom, etc all at once and every minute of the day. Clearly not possible. Good catch!

Edited by rrobs
typo

34 minutes ago, rrobs said:

I suppose "all nine all the time" is a bit of a meaningless cliche. I never should have said that, and I'll never say it again. You are closer to the truth of the matter. "All nine all the time" taken literately would mean tongues, interpretation, word of knowledge, wisdom, etc all at once and every minute of the day. Clearly nor possible. Good catch!

That, my friend.............was a 40-year detour cliché.          :jump:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rrobs said:

I suppose "all nine all the time" is a bit of a meaningless cliche. I never should have said that, and I'll never say it again. You are closer to the truth of the matter. "All nine all the time" taken literately would mean tongues, interpretation, word of knowledge, wisdom, etc all at once and every minute of the day. Clearly nor possible. Good catch!

Lots of people, like you, said "all nine all the time".  Was it because they did "all nine all the time" or someone or something convinced them it was possible and a real goal to strive for?

6 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

Lots of people, like you, said "all nine all the time".  Was it because they did "all nine all the time" or someone or something convinced them it was possible and a real goal to strive for?

Or nothing more than parroting what Wierwille said... because he said it.

9 hours ago, rrobs said:

I suppose "all nine all the time" is a bit of a meaningless cliche. I never should have said that, and I'll never say it again. You are closer to the truth of the matter. "All nine all the time" taken literately would mean tongues, interpretation, word of knowledge, wisdom, etc all at once and every minute of the day. Clearly not possible. Good catch!

You haven't studied or reflected on much literature in your time on this earth, have you? "All nine all the time" was cult jargon, an idiom. Not to be understood as literally as you suggested. Nevertheless, for other reasons YES it is and always was a meaningless cliché.

6 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Or nothing more than parroting what Wierwille said... because he said it.

So why parrot VPW? . . . . Because they looked up to and admired him.

Why look up to and admire him? . . . Repeated dopamine hits in multiple contexts with multiple people and materials all hinting to like VPW . . . or something of the sort

So why hasn't rrobs gone beyond what he was taught?

I don't think anyone ever meant it was possible to operate all 9 manifestations simultaneously and continuously. "All the time" is an idiomatic expression meaning "with great frequency". Even with that in mind, it's still a ludicrous feat to lay claim to.

9 minutes ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

You know when you've arrived at the pinnacle of "all 9 all the time" living, when you can fart by revelation! It's been described at times as "a rushing, mighty, wind"!

and tongues like as of fire . . .

(sorry)

40 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

So why parrot VPW? . . . . Because they looked up to and admired him.

Why look up to and admire him? . . . Repeated dopamine hits in multiple contexts with multiple people and materials all hinting to like VPW . . . or something of the sort

So why hasn't rrobs gone beyond what he was taught?

Lack of curiosity, perhaps?