GreaseSpot Cafe

Jonny Lingo --- Happy birthday!!

dmiller

Happy Berfday Jonny Lingo - and I wish you luck hanging sheetrock - something I HATE to do - that stuff always finds its way into my eyeballs!

Best wishes sent your way.Blessings Always. :wave:

Well the work day is done and soon we'll be having grilled Porterhoue steaks, baked sweet potatoes (not yams), and a nice salad. All of it accompanied with a couple of Alaskan Amber Beers.

http://www.alaskanbeer.com/

And later Ice cream and cake, although I don't think I'll have much for I think I will be full!

And, the coolest thing happened to day! There was a pod of Killer Whales just off the shore of the custom home I am sheetrocking. I have seen them before, but today it was extra special. And what was really cool was that the kid working with me, 28 years old and born and raised here in Juneau, had never seen Killer Whales before! So, cool for him. He did tell me that he has been a "video gamer" for the longest time, and so, I told him that maybe he should "step away from the joystick" a little more often...

Anyhoo, thanks again you all.... :wave::love3::wave:

Jonny Lingo