GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Linda Z

oenophile

I HOPE IT'S A FANTABULOUS BIRTHDAY, LINDA!!!

I remember searching for your posts when I first found WayDale and GSpot. Your memories and experiences really helped things come together for me. Your delightful life outside TWI gave me hope. :love3: I hope your day is as special as you are!

cid_B3A7EAAF-F109-4A44-81CB-1921C9F.gif

Oeno, I'll have a glass of wine in your honor. And WG, I'll do a b'day dance, too.

act2, I smile every time I see your picture in one of your special hats.

Belle, how well I remember your kindness toward me when you were still an "innie."

coolchef, I wish you were here to make me a scrumptious b'day dinner, but I'll settle for the one I'll enjoy tonight with my son. :)

Likeaneagle, I hope to laugh that many times before the day is through.

Topsie, we share a special bond, both having survived "almost heaven"...thanks for the cake!

George St G, thanks...I enjoy seeing yours. I'll have to play movie and tv trivia when I have a bit more time.

Last but not least...

Tommy S., how did you know red SnoCones were my fave???

I feel like a bit of a rat for having missed so many of yours, unless you saw my "happy birthday, everyone" post a while back. :redface: But thanks, everyone, for your b'day wishes! I do appreciate them.