GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday ChattyKathy

Shellon

Kathy --- it's been a real treat to get to know you in The Guitar Thread. :)

Here's hoping you have a great birthday (you caught up with me)! :unsure:

Click the rainbow for some *wake up* music, to enjoy your morning coffee with. :spy:

birth.gif

David

Edited by dmiller

Happy Birthday to you also!!!

When I took Mom home last nite after our dinner, we were talking about what today is. I was too tired to get on internet last nite.

SO

I will say it again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHATTYKATHY, happy birthday to you. AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya

I know that I can be emotional lately and might have caused some to not care for me anymore but I love this place and your hearts and can't imagine being with a better group than the ones I've met here.

Act2, please tell your mom I wish I could go hang out at her place today because I know she always has goodies I like and it didn't go unnoticed that anytime I visited her that she had also stocked my favorite drink...Coke.

Hugs and Kisses!

Happy Birthday! Thought you'd enjoy a Chatty Kathy all dressed in her party finery and ready to celebrate you big day with you. Remember when children dressed in their "Sunday Best" to go to birthday parties?

chatty797.jpg

Suda

Happy Birthday ChattyKathy!

"Among Lifes Precious Jewels

Genuine and Rare

The One That We Call Friendship

Has Worth Beyond Compare."

(Author Unknown)

"Some People Come Into Our Lives And Quickly Go

Some People Move Our Souls To Dance

They Awaken Us To New Understanding With The Passing Whisper Of Their Wisdom

Some People Make The Sky More Beautiful to Gaze Upon

They Stay In Our Lives For A While, Leave Footprints On Our Hearts, And We Are Never Ever The Same."

(Flavia Weedn)

"A Friend Is Someone Who Sings Your Hearts Song Back To You

When You have Forgotten The Words."

(David Koppola PhD)

I decided to make my own Birthday Cards for Everyone here when it is their Birthdays; till I learn how to do them myself what with all the rules and nuiances involved with getting, storing and making them and the various types of links, and the "You Tube"! I am soooooooooo terribly technically challenged.....It is kind of similar to chemistry equations for me...just when I set them up right and got the right result...I still was choosing the wrong type of equation to set up! I am not giving up though! dmiller, Bluzeman and Quiet Thinker have patiently and lovingly been teaching and helping me...and I know that eventually I will put it all together right!

Dear Sweet Kathy, I Hope You Have a Stellar Birthday filled with Love and Great memories!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((ChattyKatty))))))))))))). I selected these quotes for your card as they remind me of your beautiful heart!

Now I am going to try to up load some graphics and as you especially know I won't be able to take it back if it doesn't turn out; I hope it does, but at least I know you'll understand if it doesn't! ( I'm Cringing but hoping)!!!!!!!!!!

Love You ChattyKathy, RainbowsGirl

post-2889-1174313623_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1174313708_thumb.jpg

Tonto,

I enjoy yours as well and would love to have your hair, I hope that doesn't sound odd. :)

Suda,

My mom use to make my sister and I matching purses for our Sunday best because she made most of what we wore due to being poor yet we had the nicest things to wear because of it.

I wished I'd also had a girl so I could have dressed her up.

RainbowsGirl,

How precious and you are a rare find I hope you realize. And one that I am certain those helping you on line will enjoy as well. I can't speak for the others but bluzeman has the patience of gold when it comes to computer stuff and many times has put me at ease when I thought I was going to run into the street screaming because of this thing here.

Hiwayman,

You know I think you are cool and love the history lessons you have given us in the Nostalgia thread.

You all..... :wub:

kathy_bd.jpg

My dear Kathy,

While we have not always seen completely eye to eye on every issue,

I've had a wonderful time in our discussions and certainly

have learned much from your input.

I am delighted to know you and look forward to many more

interesting and fun discussions.

Regardless of your screen-nick, you're definitely a doll!

Hope your birthday is everything and more that a birthday should be.

With love,

QT

We don't know each other, but that has never stopped me from wishing someone a happy birthday. After all I may get invited to the party! :biglaugh:

I don't post a lot but I do read a lot. Your posts often give me pause and reason to think a bit deeper. Your insights are wonderfully fresh. Thank you!

When Irish eyes are smilin'

All the world smiles too

So on this day your of your birth

I will smile for you.

Happy Birthday Kathy, and God Bless you always! :)