GreaseSpot Cafe

looking for Ramona Mitchell/Bidon/Hannig

incredible_elmo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Elmo,

Anyone who knew her recently will not give too much detail this soon on this site. I probably as shocked as you to find out that she was involved with the lawsuit. I assure you she's in New Knoxville.

Ramona...Isn't this the woman who was acting as a female pimp and getting married women into the sack with lcm?

I'm sure she must be a really sweet person once you get to know her...but she might want to leave the "pimp" part off of any future resumes she fills out...and hope that they don't check out the court records...

Let me clarify my post. I expect civilized feedback and definitive answers, not guesses.

Then I recommend hiring a private detective for an hour's work.

You get what you pay for.

And that was a perfectly-civilized answer.

Unlike your response.

If you still carry a grudge against TWI, or you did not know this woman, then you are not up to the task.
And that had NOTHING to do with the reply you got.

According to you, the response to that should have been "thank you."

You don't sound very thankful.

Ramona was a good woman, very giving and kind, and I believed in her. That is fact, not fiction.

That is OPINION, not fact.

(Except you believing in her- I'll buy you believed in her without proof.)

She was likely a victim of larger forces at work, caught up in a web of rationale and deceit. What is needed now is compassion. I don't have to know all the gory details.
I STILL don't get why you're spooling all this information.

You asked for information, and GOT information.

Nobody ASKED for a biography or even WHY you wanted it.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't identify yourself in your profile or talk about your previous involvement in the ministry, then you are a poser, I don't care what member number you are.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't conduct yourself with what is considered AVERAGE manners on the internet,

then you're a twit, I don't care who paid you to be a webmaster.

You should ALREADY know how to conduct yourself online.

If not, you should at LEAST know the rule

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Most Christians are familiar with this rule.....

[Resisting the urge to shoot fish in a barrel]

As of about 1 year ago she was still at the compound. Pick up your phone and dial 419 753-2523. When you hear, "God bless you, The Way International. How may I help you?" ask to speak with Ramona Bidon.

Specific enough for you?

My real name is GreasyTech as far as you're concerned. If you don't like it, get over it.

Behold! All the information someone needs, so long as they know how to use a telephone!

Most people would say "thank you" at this point.

Anyone else on GreaseSpot who has lived at TWI recently, who can confirm his story?

I can confirm that this moderator posts the truth- things he knows,

or qualifies his statements if he is unsure.

So, his ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU ASKED is confirmed.

You can thank him for answering you now-complete with phone#.

And you need to be able to talk about yourself as well, what your name is, what your involvement was.
I'm WordWolf. That's how I think of myself and how I have since the early 1990s. That's the name a LOT

of people have known me by for years, including good friends.

My involvement was on the local level, with limited visits, and classes up to and including the AC,

and I left in 1989 following ROA '89 when lcm orchestrated a week of "remain loyal to me and the ministry"

speeches and demonstrations.

Talk about myself?

Ok.

I'm a casual dresser.

I like the Bible, wolves, and Christian females.

I have a long memory and a thirst for truth even when it is UNPLEASANT truth.

I'm great in bed. In fact, given enough time, I can sleep around the clock.

I'm an avid science fiction reader and internet surfer.

Is that enough or do you need something more biographical?

It would be nice to have more background from someone who was actually friends with Ramona, before I go walking into this.

Well, I didn't know her, I only knew Tom. He was NOT a suicidal man when he was on the field,

but I am aware that being loyal to the company line and being at hq when loyalty was being crammed

down everyone's throat made him VERY loyal, possibly to a fanatical, unsound level.

Thus, the idea that he was placed in a cleft stick where the only sound answer was

"the ministry leader is a very bad man, and the ministry is wrong"

was unthinkable for a very loyal company man.

Perhaps if someone close to him had not placed him in the bullseye of that situation,

he wouldn't have faced such a lifecrushing (to him at the time) set of options.

Yes, I suspected she was still there, but there have to be other participants on the board who know for sure.
No, there don't "have to be." twi thrives on cutting off information and hiding in the shadows.
Please, no intrigue and no attitude.

You invited attitude. It would be rude not to accept it once it's reached your doorstep with the engraved invitation.

Edited by WordWolf

Your amazingly full of gall, For someone who expects us to to be so forth-right and upfront with them.....Why then "incredible elmo" is your link that you provided set up as a download. I too think your trolling!!!! It doesn't really matter though as most people here no longer care what threats are spewed out of the empty hull of TWI.

I realize we've had others come in like a bull in a china cabinet and then back off when they realized the strength this group held collectively due to being abused by twi and some become wonderful contributors to our community. But coming in demanding terms of how you wish to receive information and claiming you are a webmaster that should have a better understanding of the www just sets oneself up for being ignored or told where the exit door is.

Trolling isn't new to us here which I suspect you now realize.

I realize we've had others come in like a bull in a china cabinet and then back off when they realized the strength this group held collectively due to being abused by twi and some become wonderful contributors to our community. But coming in demanding terms of how you wish to receive information and claiming you are a webmaster that should have a better understanding of the www just sets oneself up for being ignored or told where the exit door is.

Trolling isn't new to us here which I suspect you now realize.

What do you expect from someone who puts his knowledge of Mac OS 8.5 on his resume?

Kathy------DialThis is fine, though his wife could use a few prayers regarding her ongoing struggle with diabetes. I will tell him you inquired. I'm sure it will bring a smile to his face.

Is that off topic? Maybe not. It's all about connecting with friends,right?

The Annotated Epistles of Elmo the Incredible to the Greasespottians

I Epistle of Elmo the Incredible, to the Greasepottians (Doctrine)

Chapter 1

1 My name is Mikel Bradway, some of you may know me, I was in the 17th Corps. [Evidence of deity]

2 Looks like I'm just now catching up with the rest of you here on GreaseSpot. [How lucky you all are]

Chapter 2

1 Ramona was a good friend, although from what I can see she got into a lot of trouble, [it just sort of happened to her, like bad weather]

2 being named in the big lawsuit from the Allens that blew the lid off what was really going on, [blew, blown, blowed it, right off of wherever it was]

3 and forced LCM to own up to his actions. [Ramona! you go, girl]

4 Also, it seems that Ramona's second husband (Tom Mitchell) committed suicide, [Just one of those crazy coincidences]

5 which would be a horrifying experience for anyone to have to endure. [some of you may know that I might just happen to specialize in spiritual comforting and healing techniques used by Dr. Wierwille himself]

6 I really felt bad for her when discovering all this. [Could use a little healing (reciprocation) myself, if it comes up]

7 So, if anyone knows her whereabouts or how to contact her I would be extremely grateful if you would pass the info along. [Just pass it along. Ramona's whereabouts are not yours to keep, or mine, so the info belongs to all of us, so y'all just pass it along. You can TRUST me.]

--

II Epistle of Elmo the Incredible, to the Greasepottians (Reproof)

Chapter 1

1 Let me clarify my post.

2 I expect civilized feedback and definitive answers, not guesses. [Do NOT make the dangerous mistake of mistaking me for puny, weak and pathetic Tickle Me Elmo. You would be dangerously mistaken. I am Incredible Elmo. Feel the awe!]

3 If you still carry a grudge against TWI, or you did not know this woman, then you are not up to the task. [if you don't know who she is, you probably can't tell me where she is - I figured that out all by myself. If you're still PO'd at VP & TWI, you're just SOL. I don't NEED or WANT your petty, vindictive, judgmental, whiny, negative, unrenewed-mind, old-man nature, devilish... uh... somebody please TICKLE Elmo!]

Chapter 2

1 Ramona was a good woman, very giving and kind, and I believed in her. [Elmo love her.]

2 That is fact, not fiction. [if it was fiction, I think I would tell you, don't you?]

3 She was likely a victim of larger forces at work, caught up in a web of rationale and deceit. [What else could she do? You and I would have done exactly the same as her. That is fact, not truth.]

4 What is needed now is compassion. [some of you may know, again, that I might just happen to specialize in comforting and healing techniques used by Dr. Wierwille himself]

5 I don't have to know all the gory details. [Just show me the babe, er, baby.]

Chapter 3

1 As far as I'm concerned, if you can't identify yourself in your profile or talk about your previous involvement in the ministry, then you are a poser, [in which case, will you pose for some naked pictures?]

2 I don't care what member number you are. [That is, if you happen to number your member, like I do, Lucky #3 1/2, baby!]

---

III Epistle of Elmo the Incredible, to the Greasepottians (Correction)

Chapter 1

1 Anyone else on GreaseSpot who has lived at TWI recently, who can confirm his story? [This fellow can't be trusted, I just KNOW it. He doesn't much like me, I can tell, yes I can.]

2 And you need to be able to talk about yourself as well, what your name is, what your involvement was.

3 It would be nice to have more background from someone who was actually friends with Ramona, before I go walking into this. [Did she ever mention my name? How's she looking? Does she wear tight things? Normal stuff like that.]

4 Yes, I suspected she was still there, but there have to be other participants on the board who know for sure. oooooh the shame!]

5 Please, no intrigue and no attitude. [schemers and plotters beset me, negative attitudes depress me, positive attitudes annoy me, but "attitudes" make me want to, to... Don't mess with Elmo, man.]

Chapter 2

1 Also, anyone who knew Janet, Sharon or Ramona back when they lived in Melbourne, FL can message me privately or email me. [Or just send me naked pictures of yourself with them.]

2 That's a different discussion. [We're having a discussion. That's where I tell you what I want, and you all, collectively and promptly, do it. Is that clear, ladies?]